Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Single guys??

Quote Originally Posted by Tami&Joe View Post
    I remember when my son came home from first grade, I asked him what he learned today. He said "our teacher told us if you don't have something nice to say about someone, zip it".........
    Good advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    Did someone fart?? I think we just heard from an asshole!

Look up the facts before you level accusations. If I see what I perceive to be a blatantly suggestive post, I will usually respond. Why don't ypu take the time to look around this forum and see what it is all about.
    You are just downright obnoxious. Grow up!

Blog Entries

Look up the facts before you level accusations. If I see what I perceive to be a blatantly suggestive post, I will usually respond. Why don't ypu take the time to look around this forum and see what it is all about.
    Isn't one of the great things about Hedo (and therefore I would think this board) that we're not judgmental? We say this to new people all the time and I think postings like this would make people wonder about that statement (which for new folks here, by the way, is TRUE).
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by cvillecpl457 View Post
    awesome...never seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by tjtravellers View Post
    classy....

just an observation from watching the forum. I think I'm done with it as well sorry to say...
    Don't let a few bad apples sour you on this site. There are tons of good people on here that will help answer all your questions and concerns. Unfortunately this happens on open forums way too much where certain people like to jump on others...pay them no attention and just ignore. Welcome to the forums fellow canuck :-)

Strong dislike on both this reply and your signature. This is totally not what hedonism, Jamaica or the lifestyle is about.

Most people here are totally welcoming and open to any question - no question is a stupid question, there are only stupid people that don't ask questions if you have something you don't want to ask in public pm it.

Hedo II - 20 - 27 July 2011 - Hedo II, The Naughty Side.
    Hedo III - 24 - 31 July 2010 - Hedo III, Part Deux.
    Hedo III - 26 - 31 July 2009 - Popping our Hedo Cherry.

Offshore, Offshore, Offshore. Come on buddy, calm down. Before you type maybe you should count to 10, if you still want to type nastiness, get naked and go for a swim. Let's all just play nice. let's get back to the love xoxoxoxox
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

When someone posts a question about how to set up a gangbang for his wife or something else as absurd, do you really think it is legitimate?
    I think that is the point that some folks are trying to make, Offshore. Just because gangbangs are not your cup of tea, does not mean it is not a legitimate question. To each their own, live and let live, and all that good warm fuzzy stuff. I for one would not be at all opposed to a gangbang, but I'm slutty like that.
    [

Ooooh how about an all girl GB for the Devildog? He will be going to war again soon and could use some sweet memories to get him thru those long and lonely months. I enjoy most of your posts, Offshore. Just my feeling, and apparently some other folks on the forum, that you are a bit to quick to pull the trigger on new posters. How about we cut them some slack? Better to endure a troll or pud puller for a few posts, than to drive off legitimate new members. If the trolls don't get what they want, they will go away. Peace.
    [

Can't we all get along?
    Pretend were in the hot tub at Hedo
    Or in jeaniendevildogs room

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

After reading through this long litany of charges and counter charges..............attacks and counterattacks, I'm reminded of a quote a colleague of mine used from time to time........."If you wrestle with a pig, you both get all muddy, but the funny thing is............the pig loves it."

Jeannie,

At least you acknowledge that there are "trolls" and "pud pullers" on this board at times. It seems most members think we are in Disneyland.
    The next time I am tempted to "pull the trigger". I'll think of you and your GB fantasy. That should take the edge off.
    Wonderful! We have an accord! Now, on that note...lets put this sad, sad thread to bed. Offshore, I hope to meet you and your lovely wife at Hedo one day!

Jeanie
    [

There is nothing wrong with a GB. I just wonder about the merits of a brand new poster who starts off with that. Go back to the very first post on this thread and then read CVN's successive posts. Do you think the "wife" of a senior Naval officer would post such info? Would she pick a screen name that was the designation of her husband's ship, and then claim to be "good friends" with the CO? I assume "devildog" is a Marine. Ask him if that would be good for an officer's career. It was obvioully a young guy looking for a thrill. Several other posters agreed on this and "CVN" vanished.

Back to the GB question. If you really wanted to set one up at Hedo, would you have to do it on this board? At least when you at Hedo, you are meeting "real" people. The same can't be said for the Internet.
    Change your trip from September to Thanksgiving and I will volunteer to set up your GB! That's the least I can do for you.
    I'm guessing that some pathetic sailor aboard the U.S.S. Nimitz ( CVN 68) is having a little ( but mis-guided) fun here.....or else it's a really stupid first post from a new member.
    It doesn't matter what their 1st post is. Your response was more than offensive and uncalled for, You insulted a sailor. you also have a few offensive remarks in another thread as well. I'm not sure if I would have stuck around this website if this had been my 1st experience posting. The person responded and you continued on with insults, questioning her looks (when you have a photoshopped avatar) and the language. Buddy, you were there when I was there. You could not miss my constant cussing... and now I feel judged because of your comment. You're insulting everyone who does have a foul mouth. Because omg, the horror of someone cursing at hedo! It has been preached over and over again that it's not looks that matter, but from your posts, you don't act that way!
    And you question VCN leaving? Hello, I would too if someone was as insulting to me as you were to that person!

Did you smoke some bad crack today? You are missing the whole point. It probably not even a "sailor" at all, but even if so, the "pathetic" was for his/her intentions in the post, not the fact that he/she was in the Navy. As far as cursing...I have no problem with that. We did hear a lot of cursing at H2 this year, but none stood out as the champion. Sorry you did not make a big impression with your cursing if that was your goal. I don't get the connection with looks and photos either.....
    Right of course. start off the insulting with my reading comprehension. Offshore, don't realize you're in the minority of this opinion? You insulted the person for having a foul mouth, obviously this is something you look down on. And my goal wasn't to impress you. I didn't even realize you were there or would be there or whatever. Wasn't high on my priority. As far as the connection on looks?
    Let's be realistic here....does "she" really wonder if they can find some guy to "service " her? I'm sure she must be a real "looker".
    You don't remember posting this? You didn't meet the almost 70 yr old dude who gets more action than most of the under 40 single dudes It's not how you look. It's your attitude and eventually skills if you want to get laid, there.

I'm not the one missing the point. You are. 1/2 the people in this thread said you were insulting, and you simply don't see it. Or care. You don't seem to care that you ran someone off the board, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's not the first, or last time you act like this. And it sucks for people who are actually trying to get info on hedo. Just because it's their first post doesn't mean they haven't read through many of the posts before even joining. I know I did. Thank God I didn't run across your jackassery.

Did you smoke some bad crack today? You are missing the whole point. It probably not even a "sailor" at all, but even if so, the "pathetic" was for his/her intentions in the post, not the fact that he/she was in the Navy. As far as cursing...I have no problem with that. We did hear a lot of cursing at H2 this year, but none stood out as the champion. Sorry you did not make a big impression with your cursing if that was your goal. I don't get the connection with looks and photos either.....
    Their intention was to know if single males go to hedo so they could fufill a fantasy. Given that most swinger clubs do not allow single men, I thought it was a very legitimate question.

Your insults are uncalled for, and inappropriate. What world do you live in where you think you are better than everyone? I think YOU are the troll! Anyone ever actuslly meet this fine member of ours??

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast