Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Single guys??

Single guys??

Me and the hubbie are heading to Hedo2 (first time ever doing something like this) the week of Memorial Day (May 30 - June 5). A fantasy of ours is MFM and we were wondering if there would be any single guys there this week. Typically how many are there at any given time? Are we being realistic?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I'm guessing that some pathetic sailor aboard the U.S.S. Nimitz ( CVN 68) is having a little ( but mis-guided) fun here.....or else it's a really stupid first post from a new member.
    You would be wrong on both occassions. Yes, my husband is a Naval Aviator and I am proud of that fact, hence "CVN68". I've been researching this place ever since he made the reservation. I've followed some of your posts and quite frankly I've come to the conclusion that you need to get a life. It was a legitimate question asked by a FEMALE. So just move along now that you've soured my first taste of our vacation. I pray that you will not be there during this time and that other people in this community are not as arrogant as you. Have a nice day.

And while I'm at, you should seriously consider a different picture as your avatar. Its not very flattering. The first thing I notice whenever I see it is how oddly they are shaped. That has got to be one of the worst boob jobs I have ever seen.

These "pathetic sailors" that you refer to, are out there to protect your skinny little fake boobed ass so that you have the freedom to post garbage such as this.

Blog Entries
    Hey Lighten up... insulting someones picture didnt win you any awards,, you were ok right up tillthe insults.
    if your question was legit then all you had to do was say so and not insult anyone. you probably would of gotten alot of people siding with you about being able to ask such a questionon this board and not having offshore comment on u like that but once you hit below the belt u lost most of the sympathy. especially from me, I think her picture is beautiful and I think theyre great people, we just get tons of spam and stupid lurkers around here so it was just an observation..

your right those sailors are out there protecting our country but again you could of handled your response ina more adult manner.

Now as for your question ive yet to have gone there but from reading th e posts it seems there is plenty of single males or males willing to be single for some mfm fun.. if you were following the posts then it should of been abundantly clear to you that single guys are around.. its all about respect and how everyone treats each other.... you were on the defensive but that doesnt give you the right to be cruel..
    play nice that is what Hedo is all about
    Kelly the respectable virgin

It is not the woman in the picture posting, it is her husband. And it is never nice to insult anyone on here, even if they are rude to you first. Play nice and it will get you alot further. We are mostly a friendly group and do not take insults of any kind well, especially from a first time poster.

now to answer your question - there are usually a few single men there and if not, there are usually swinging husbands that would probably love to play with you. Go to the calendar for the week you are going and you can see some of the people that will be there the week you are going.
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 04-06-2011 at 09:51 AM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

My husband's CO is a very close friend of ours and couldn't give 2 shits, so wrong AGAIN. Naval Aviation is a very tight community and I wouldn't doubt he is already aware of our trip and may have even suggested it to him. I stand by my comment, I'd ask for a full refund.

I thank your husband for his service first of all.
    I did 4 1/2 years on an aircraft carrier myself, many many moons ago.
    Yes you can find single guys at Hedo, usually without any problem.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    Hey Lighten up... insulting someones picture didnt win you any awards,, you were ok right up tillthe insults.
    if your question was legit then all you had to do was say so and not insult anyone. you probably would of gotten alot of people siding with you about being able to ask such a questionon this board and not having offshore comment on u like that but once you hit below the belt u lost most of the sympathy. especially from me, I think her picture is beautiful and I think theyre great people, we just get tons of spam and stupid lurkers around here so it was just an observation..

your right those sailors are out there protecting our country but again you could of handled your response ina more adult manner.

Now as for your question ive yet to have gone there but from reading th e posts it seems there is plenty of single males or males willing to be single for some mfm fun.. if you were following the posts then it should of been abundantly clear to you that single guys are around.. its all about respect and how everyone treats each other.... you were on the defensive but that doesnt give you the right to be cruel..
    play nice that is what Hedo is all about
    Kelly the respectable virgin
    Kelly,
    Well said. I know you have all these posts under your belt, but you really are still a virgin. (not meant in any way to sound condesending)

CVN68,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Offshore has been accused of having a caustic sense of humour before and I can only guess, is trying to help weed out the idiots from posting similar questions.
    We get all types here asking stupid questions not out of actual interest, but more for titilation or some other perverse reason.
    Coming in and asking a first question like that, it is easy to be grouped with the idiots.
    I have been guilty of painting with a wide brush myself in the past.
    There is no such thing as a stupid question, that is, if it is sincere.

That all aside; In this community you will find a great group of people willing to help and answer your questions.
    As a forum member, feel free to use the search button and you will come across hours of reading on single guys (I am one) and thousands of other topics. I know that wont give you a personal feeling (how are you liking the personal feeling here so far?) of people actually responding to your inquiry but.....

There are lots of travel groups, check the travel calander, and I am guessing that you wont have any trouble finding a playmate.

Good luck,

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I find it ironic that a swinger is preaching to me virtues. I'm SURE your wife has NEVER uttered a 4 letter word in her life. You spend waaay too much time on this site, you should consider getting a life. There is much more to life than sex.

BTW, I'll check with Captain Monger and ask him if he is " close friends" with an officer whose wife has a foul mouth and has to travel three time zones to find someone to service her.
    Okay, now who needs a timeout in the naughty chair?
    Play nice.
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Okay, now who needs a timeout in the naughty chair?
    Oh, what do I get if I do time in the naughty chair? Is this one of those chairs that are specially equipped for 2 or 3? Can I bring friends?

Quote Originally Posted by hkdilbert View Post
    Oh, what do I get if I do time in the naughty chair? Is this one of those chairs that are specially equipped for 2 or 3? Can I bring friends?
    I knew I should have said "Timeout corner".
    Even though we could have had fun with that one too.

You can bring your friends but what do you want to do with your naughty chair?
    ScubaSteve Video

I posted a question sort of like yours on 3/26 CVN68. Wife and I went to Hedo 3 last year for the first time for 5 nights. Since they changed over we booked a trip to Hedo 2 this year. While it may have seemed like a dumb question for some of the members who have been going to Hedo for years or have been members of this post for a while my question was sincere as I beleive yours to be. I have read some of the post on here from active members about Hedo and figured the easiest way to find out the answer to my question was to ask the regulars. Being new at this I had no intention of offending anyone. Being in management for years and being 53 I have learned there is no such thing as a "dumb question". So far the response to my question from members here were helpfull. Offshore I am still considering the "sign around her neck" suggestion I know play nice seems to be the motto on this forum but I think we need a penalty flag thrown.

You are right, Steve. I should have read your "Rule # 1" more closely...LOL
    I'm betting he/she is a Troll anyway.
    Call me gullable but Im not thinking she is a troll.
    I would lean towards an excited (in a good way) person coming to our community looking for info, having read lots of other similar questions from others and not noticing that it wasnt their FIRST question out of the box, and of course not knowing what wrath you will unleash on her for her lack of experience.

Hmmm, cant banish you to the naughty corner, naughty chair or the naughty carpet.
    Crap youd probably find fun in the closet too. Dont even want to suggest spanking you....

Just be nice.
    Think KARMA.
    ScubaSteve Video

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast