Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo II

Blog Entries

Hedo II

I will say the one area we miss the most is the Quad Pool, such a good time. Nude pool hedo II ..... price less. hope to see ya!
    Last edited by Hyster; 04-08-2011 at 09:20 PM.

You will have 50, Serena and more faces you know from III to get you settled in. Nick has the EC crew and is working them hard and it is showing in the quality. Hope you like volleyball. The ECs have a game going most afternoons on the beach by the disco that was great fun.

Blog Entries
    just what we needed to hear.

We had heard that- but unlike 3 there is no volleyball in the nude pool. Volleyball on the nude beach at hedo in July/August? Pass. Too dang hot!
    Nick (and the simmering Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    We had heard that- but unlike 3 there is no volleyball in the nude pool. Volleyball on the nude beach at hedo in July/August? Pass. Too dang hot!
    Nick (and the simmering Kitty)tm
    They have been playing volleyball in the main pool and most have been nude,Serena is there at the nude pool bar and many of the H 3 EC's are there.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    They have been playing volleyball in the main pool and most have been nude,Serena is there at the nude pool bar and many of the H 3 EC's are there.
    Bob
    Thanks Bob

I was waiting to hear from BiBabe on that.
    She (we all do) loves her nude v-ball and was disappointed that it wasnt available in the nude pool.

Glad to hear that we can play in the prude pool.

Thanks
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I certainly don't mean to sound calious or indifferent about the passion folks feel on here for H3 and former H3 employees. I get the bond, I really do. But it has been over 6 months since H3 changed. All things in life change - that is the one constant we all have to accept. I think too many folks worry about what is different between the two properties and not enough time setting up their expectations for a good time. The reality is that the food, drink, rooms, etc. are all rather unimportant - you get those no matter where you go in the world. What is unique to any Hedo property is the atmosphere and the people. If you loved H3, go to H2 with an open mind. No, they aren't exactly the same; but the premise of why you are there is exactly the same. Therefore, you should allow yourself to just let go of the past and find a new home, one in which hopefully you can enjoy!

How dare you!!??

You are very callous to make fun of us Hedo III'ers that way.
    How dare you pick at us emotionally fragile folk as we were ripped away from our proverbial mothers breast.

Yeah, I hope you dont slip on my above statements dripping with sarcasm.

I think us Hedo III'ers are a more resiliant bunch than you give us credit for.
    Im sure not many, if not none, of us wanted to see H3 close but we are open to making our new home at H2.
    I have yet to hear from a H3'er come back from H2 and say that they cant adapt.
    I will give you my personal 2 cents worth when I return in a few weeks.

And thanks to all H2'ers who have welcomed us with open arms.
    I seem to remember threads dedicated to just that.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

lol ScubaSteve, are you stalking me? heheh Behind me on every thread...too bad I will have missed your trip - could help you pop your H2 cherry! LOL LOL

I imagine this will probably occur regularly for the first year, as most people only pay attention to these forums a little before their trip, and most folks go once a year at most. There will probably be a few of the threads after the first year, for people who go once every 2 or 3 years, but it'll likely mostly die off after that. In the mean time, I feel for them worrying that H2 isn't going to be like H3, the same way that people used to wonder if Desire was like H2, etc. Once they've made their "new" virgin trip and their fears are allayed, this will become much less commonplace.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by smithtandj View Post
    lol ScubaSteve, are you stalking me? heheh Behind me on every thread...too bad I will have missed your trip - could help you pop your H2 cherry! LOL LOL
    If thats you in the photo then yes I am stalking you.
    (Cue the stalker soundtrack "Chi chi chi chi, Ah ah ah ah, "Chi chi chi chi, Ah ah ah ah, ..........")

Im probably heading back to H2 in two months and I can pretend I am a H2 virgin

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    (Cue the stalker soundtrack "Chi chi chi chi, Ah ah ah ah, "Chi chi chi chi, Ah ah ah ah, ..........")

Cheers
    hahah love friday the 13th u knwo the camp was filmed right up the road from us for that original movie..

Blog Entries
    wow, we have to love all the great opinions. We will have are time soon enough. Look forward to meeting many new couples! Doug & Betty Jo.

Yes H3 may have been gone for 6 months, but don't forget there are a lot of people that only go once a year....duh. Anyhow, now there are no longer Us and them since there is only one location. Now we are all Hedo people....."Out of Many, One People" Isnt that the JA way? LOL Anyhow, The Food and drink DOES matter to me, but from my March trip, I believe the availability of good drinks, and the quality of the food to be much better than our previous trip to H3. Now that may have something to do with it being about to close a few weeks after, but either way it was better. We also experienced the same level of friendliness and fun that we have come to expect at Hedo in general. Already popped our H2 cherry and settled in nicely.
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post

Cheers
    Bring it bad boy! <wink,wink> But timing is everything in life - do you have the right timing? hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast