Thread: Need final word on where you can be nude and non-nude

Need final word on where you can be nude and non-nude

Leaving in a few days to go to our island home, What is the final word where you can be nude or not nude at Hedo II?

Have they dropped the restrictions like they did at Hedo III before it close?

Thanks

Just got back and really the only place you can not be nude is in the Main Dining Room, Piano Bar area and Lobby. The Prude pool was turned into a nude pool a couple days last week...but you have to put a towel on or cover up to go to the bar or restrooms. The nude side is still where the action is at and you will find abundant neekidness!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Just got back and really the only place you can not be nude is in the Main Dining Room, Piano Bar area and Lobby. The Prude pool was turned into a nude pool a couple days last week...but you have to put a towel on or cover up to go to the bar or restrooms. The nude side is still where the action is at and you will find abundant neekidness!
    how were the PDA police??? cuz Iplanon being naked and pda everywhere lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    Caution!! The PDA Police will conduct a strip search if you are caught and some of the PDA Police carry large "nightsticks".....
    lmao and this is aproblem how???
    seriously how were they ..

on the nude side, in the pool, hot tub, on floats and on beach chairs I saw anything and everything going on with no PDA police getting involved. Once that whole week a man was going down on his wife, like on his knees while she was standing on the beach side of the nude bar, and a female guard came over and told him "that's not allowed here". That was the only policing I saw!

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On the beach, I drag on some trunks around the watersports shack or drop them, depending on which way I'm headed. When you leave the nude side buildings to climb up to the main dining area, that's probably the place to get something on. We stay on the nude side, so clothing is for dinner, the piano bar, and disco, otherwise we're nekkid.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

We were on the prudeside pretty much the whole week trying to take this all in day by day. My wife laid nude the whole time along with others nude an prude. It was a mix. There were even a couple of people nude in the piano bar. If ya doubt me just ask about poor Danial. The piano guy made him perform nude once on the piano , an again another night because everyone said so. lol He was great an loved everyones friendlyness.

The whole "What's Nude vs. Prude" seems to depend on the occupancy of the week.
    • The higher the occupancy (therefor: the higher # of potential return customers) usually means a more tolerant attitude to nudity on the historical Prude side and to PDA's in general
    • A lower occupancy week tends toward a bit more 'policing' - if only so that the management can show in good faith that they are maintaining a clothing-optional resort and nothing more

For folks who are going on a heavy week, I'd say no worries - the management knows who is paying the bills and won't break out the PDA Police during those weeks.

If you're going in a non-group week, our general opinion of H2 is like the highway: it's a really big area, and only so many cops to patrol it*

* Minded, there's no radar detectors for the PDA Police... yet...

Be nude where ever you like as long as it doesnt offend someone.

And if they are offended on the nude side, thats their problem

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by doeeyeddeer View Post
    Once that whole week a man was going down on his wife, like on his knees while she was standing on the beach side of the nude bar, and a female guard came over and told him "that's not allowed here".

I would have moved over 2 feet and said "How about here?"

Cheers,
    Sarcastic Steve,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    Perhaps the guard was referring to the guy's" technique"???
    There was one female guard who just really walked around w/ a disgusted look on her face - you kind of saw her coming and knew she was going to say something. I also saw other guard step around 2 girls and 1 guy going at in on a pool chair and not say a word.