Thread: New to the forum from Florida

New to the forum from Florida

We are a couple in our early 30's and are fairly new to the nude lifestyle but love it! We've been to Jamacia (Grand Lido Negril) and to one resort here in the Tampa. Since visiting our first resort, we now hate going to the beach with bathing suits on, lol. Wish we could get naked at the pool or beach more often. Planning our next trip soon maybe to Hedo or someplace in Mexico, not sure yet. Would also be intersted in meeting other couples in the Tampa area. Looking forward to reading through this forum.

Blog Entries
    welcome to the forum we are a 30s couple from Pennsylvania heading to hedo for our first nudist vacation on april18th.. nice to meet you.
    Kelly

Welcome to the forums- I know we have quite a few FL people here- I am sure someone will chime in from that area- in the meantime, take a look around- lots of perspectives here and we all love to talk about our travel experiences- especially us hedo peeps. When were you looking to go on your next vacation?
    Cheers!
    Nick (and the inquisitive Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums where you will find a variety of great information and feedback to help you in your decision making but I'm with Offshore, try Hedo II for some real fun that you can't really get at Caliente or Paradise Lakes (which work well in a pinch or in between trips especially during their "special event weekends".

I've been to Desire in Mexico and it was nice but Hedo has more to offer and depending on when you go and whether you align yourself with a group, their are more and different options.

Hopefully you fared well during today's t-storms and tornados.....I did in south Tampa.....

Take care in the meantime.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    Sounds like you have been to Paradise Lakes or Caliente. Those are "nude family resorts". Forget Mexico....just go to Hedo. Everything you enjoyed about Grand Lido Negril (now Breezes Grand Negril) will be even better next door at Hedo 2. The rooms are not as nice, but everything else will make up for it. Forget your bathing suits!!!
    Yes, we went to Paradise Lakes and will try Caliente next. It my not be Hedo or Jamacia but it's our only options in between vacations. I've been reading through this forum and want to go to Hedo even more now. There are several clothing optional resorts to get away to for a short weekend here in Tampa, so that will do for now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Welcome to the forums where you will find a variety of great information and feedback to help you in your decision making but I'm with Offshore, try Hedo II for some real fun that you can't really get at Caliente or Paradise Lakes (which work well in a pinch or in between trips especially during their "special event weekends".

I've been to Desire in Mexico and it was nice but Hedo has more to offer and depending on when you go and whether you align yourself with a group, their are more and different options.

Hopefully you fared well during today's t-storms and tornados.....I did in south Tampa.....

Take care in the meantime.

:-)
    I know, quite a storm we had. Since we seem to be in the same area. Do you know of any other decent places to go that are fairly close?

Registered User shellysdoughboy's Avatar
    try the dixie splash party in orlando may 19 -22 , think they do two a year we went to the last one in sept. of last year and had a good time so we are going back this may . it comes pretty close to hedo and when we told Winston we were going back he said they were trying to get him back there also and he said he wanted to go back , you can find it on the web www.dixiedoesflorida.com or search dixie splash party and tell her doug and michelle told you about it and save some cash

P.S. we got beat up in pinellas county from those storms , have a great video of my flying trash cans 8ft in the air and crossing the street at 60mph, the cars across the street hated the landing.............
    Last edited by shellysdoughboy; 04-02-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-21 , 2009
    HEDO 2 JULY 13-17,2010
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 10-21 , 2010

HEDO 2 MARCH 5-12 , 2011
    Hedo 2 November 9-20 , 2011 homeward bound !
    HEDO 2 MARCH 4 - 12 , 2012

FREEDOM OF THE SEAS NOV. 2012
    hedo2 july 28- aug. 3 2012
    jewel of the seas tamp 2013
    FREEDOM OF THE SEAS Nov. 2013

Brilliance of the seas Jan.27-Feb 1 -2014

hedo march 6-14 , miss no swim suit -2014
    Hedo March 7-14 , 2015 miss no swim suit
    Hedo March 2-12 , 2016 miss no swim suit