Thread: Labor day? Sept 1-Sept. 9

Labor day? Sept 1-Sept. 9

Anyone planning to take full advantage of the holiday by celebrating it nekkid and zipping down a waterslide? We'll be at Hedo III Sept. 1-9 and would love to chat with other folks who are going!

Honeymooners there til 09/02 look for interracial couple naked and drinking!

what r your dates ariesjake? We'll be there from 8/26 - 9/2 on our first trip to H3. I'd ask the quackers but we already know when you'll be there! Is it bad to start counting down minutes till we leave?

It's not bad at all... but it might be torturous! :-)

See you guys in the chat Sunday!
    Next trip: July 21-28, 2012.
    Will your trip intersect? Let's talk! Send us a PM! We're always looking to meet fun, cool people!

Septmber Trip

Hi, we are going back to H3 for our 4th trip. Will be there 8-31 through 9-5. Would love to meet others going at the same time. E-mail us.

First trip to Hedo - Sept 1 - 4th

Yo Yo yo
    Last edited by fltravelinman; 10-12-2010 at 08:03 AM.

Hey fltravelinman. welcome to the Sept. club! Drop us a line at mrquackers35@yahoo.com so we can get to know each other.
    Will your trip intersect? Let's talk! Send us a PM! We're always looking to meet fun, cool people!

Same here fltravelman... drop us a line.. We leave to enjoy (hopefully) the LEAVING of Ernesto tomorrow night... We get in on Monday the 28, and leave the 6th. My first time was last year.. and I am going back this year if I have to swim through the hurricane, er, Tropical Storm.
    Greg
    of.... GregandLeslieColorado.com

me and kelli have been walking around nude around town....just to get comfortable with the whole "naked" thing!!! but everyone in town is looking at us weird!!! ha ha.....jk...me and kel will be there the 2nd of sept and are looking forward to to the time we are gonna have....lets all get naked and roll around together.

See, Bob.,, Chantel and I do that all the time and people stare in amazement and sometime burst into applause or shout "Bravo". LOL

We'll see you in under a week. Send us an email and let us kow when your flight comes in, so we'll know when to start looking.

Screw Ernesto

Lets get that storm out of there so we can all have some great fun this next weekend... Looking forward to meeting all of you.,.. We get in around 6pm Thursday night. See ya then!
    Dwayne and Brenda