Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we worry about cameras?

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    If anyone does drop someones phone or camera in the pool, hottub or nearest dirty banana, dont think that that is the end of the photos. They are still very easily recovered.
    Even if you delete them, they are very easy to recover. I suggest, and would myself, take the memory card. Recovery otherwise is just too damn easy. If the memory card is not removeable, I would class it as on of those "disposable" cameras.[/I]
    Cheers
    Not recovering anything if its in the ocean, lol. Unless your going diving the next day.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Not recovering anything if its in the ocean, lol. Unless your going diving the next day.
    I guess we better be careful with our cameras then, lol we onlywantpics of us ont he beach and around the areas, and willbe careful not to get anyone else...

Kelly if you are respectful of other guests you shouldn't have any problems, BTW you will see shitloads of cameras on the nude beach every sunset.
    I am from the government and I am here to help!!

Please feel free to check out some of Heath's photography work! Here or Here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FEMAguy View Post
    Kelly if you are respectful of other guests you shouldn't have any problems, BTW you will see shitloads of cameras on the nude beach every sunset.
    yea we want a picture just like this one of u guys were hoping someone can take a few like that for us,, naked and clothed..

We personally don't care if anyone takes our pic, naked, clothed, costumes, etc, lol. But we know there are some in our group that do not wish their pics showing up, and understand that.
    We also always have a camera with us, and take many pics, but are always respectful.
    But then again thats the key to just about every thread on here isnt it, show respect, get respect, and will have no problems.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We personally don't care if anyone takes our pic, naked, clothed, costumes, etc, lol. But we know there are some in our group that do not wish their pics showing up, and understand that.
    We also always have a camera with us, and take many pics, but are always respectful.
    But then again thats the key to just about every thread on here isnt it, show respect, get respect, and will have no problems.
    Paul....
    no problem mon....

r.e.s.p.e.c.t. Aretha said it well

I am so busy drinking and socializing that I'm not sure if I'd notice a creep with a camera. My hubby takes a lot of pics. He has gained trust in our group because we don't post them anywhere.
    Steph

I'm the reason all of the rum is gone.

Bob and Steph
    AWOL 5- What a way to go!
    July 28th to August 4th, 2012
    Castaways Travel

H3 August 2009/2010
    H2 July/August 2011

I think many of us keep our eyes out for cameras. And if people dont know ones out we will usually make sure people do. We also take lots of Pics and are very respectful of it. We will ask if you mind and also ask for an e mail address so we can send you a copy of it weather a naked pic or a theme night pic. We try to take a lot of clothed pictures of us and our friends so we have something to show our friends at home.
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

Steph speaks the truth.. we have complete trust in Ob and her to be discreet. I still have not seen the ones from last year- even the ones we were in!
    Nick (and the buxom Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Oh good, reading threads from the past I thought people would freak at the sight of a camera like someone pulled the fire alarm or if caught with one by security we would be banned for life. We were looking forward to taking some of the 2 of us in our sexy time outfits at least and a few on the beach so i will just make the announcement and make sure people know i'm "packin" my sony prior to taking any photos.
    October 19-27, 2018
    April 6-15, 2018
    April 9-16, 2017
    March 25-April 3, 2016
    April 9-15, 2015 -- Our Honeymoon!!!
    April 12-19, 2014
    April 22-29, 2012
    First timers to Hedo--April 19-26, 2011

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2bnekkid View Post
    Oh good, reading threads from the past I thought people would freak at the sight of a camera like someone pulled the fire alarm or if caught with one by security we would be banned for life. We were looking forward to taking some of the 2 of us in our sexy time outfits at least and a few on the beach so i will just make the announcement and make sure people know i'm "packin" my sony prior to taking any photos.
    haha packing i love it..
    we will have to take pics of each other for us.. so that both of u can be in the picture and us too.. we cant wait to meet u both its almost here...

Kelly the virgin

Some people do freak about cameras but the way I see it, it is all about respect.
    I have lots of pics of friends in eh enude pool, in the disco and on the nude cruise.
    The difference is they knew I was taking the pics and that I would never post or distribute them.

Good people, like who I assume you are, are not the problem.
    If you have a camera out and everyone sees that and sees that you are using it responsibly, no problem.

Its the douche bags (too harsh?) that are taking photos without permission that are the problem.
    Bring your camera, use your camera.
    But as the nude pool, nude beach area, stage show sometimes and others are officially "No Camera Zone" just be prepared to show what you have taken.

It really is all about respect.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

PS. Security can be funny though.
    One morning before diving there was NO ONE, I MEAN NOBODY at the nude pool, so I took out my camera to take a photo.
    I was told that it was a no camera area. No photos please.

Really? There was no one there.
    Okay, yes sir.
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Only had problem with a camera once last trip. Friends of ours were taking pictures of the sunset from the point. There was no one
    in sight and actually a few others doing the same. One guy started freaking and made a total ass of himself about it. He called security
    and they pretty much laughed at him as none of the photos had any people in them at all, just the sunset. I can understand the
    concern about cameras but as others have stated you show respect for others and you will have no problem. Just be prepared for
    that one ass to come out of the woodwork, the one with the camera and the one complaining your taking pics of friends and self and sunsets.

Blog Entries
    well Scott I def plan on taking pics of course respectfully, esp by the sunset...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast