Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spice resort in Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands)

Going back to Spice in a few weeks! Anyone else?
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

We have reservations for Spice June 29 to July 4 (2015). This will be our first time there ... We have been to Hedo (both II, and III when was still active), to Desire (both Cancun, and Cabo when was still active) and to Sea Mountain in California, we hope Spice will be up to the standard of the other resorts
    We'd love to get to know anyone who'll be there during the same period.
    xoxo

We go there on mai 23 and stay for 9 days. We come to Spice the second time! Last year it was fantastic and we are sure it will be great this year also!

W & G from Austria

Quote Originally Posted by cacpl4realfun View Post
    We have reservations for Spice June 29 to July 4 (2015). This will be our first time there ... We have been to Hedo (both II, and III when was still active), to Desire (both Cancun, and Cabo when was still active) and to Sea Mountain in California, we hope Spice will be up to the standard of the other resorts
    We'd love to get to know anyone who'll be there during the same period.
    xoxo
    Hi there - I am a huge Hedo enthusiast! My BF & I just got back from our first trip to Spice in April 2015. We were really looking forward to it since moving over here to the UK - it's a lot closer than Hedo & we thought it would make a great "in-between" trip. We went for 4 nights, and I'll be honest, we would have been happy leaving after 3 nights. We met some great people, but the place was tiny - there were maybe 20 couples there. And unfortunately for us, with it being primarily a European destination, many of the people spoke languages other than English, so it somewhat limited our interactions. We are glad we went, but it's no Hedo....in fact the whole time we were there, we were telling everyone (who could understand us...lol) about how great Hedo was.

We ended up walking into town most days, because there is nothing happening at the resort....literally nothing in the daytime. The pool is over 6ft deep all the way around & freezing, so you can't hang out in it and chat like you do in the nude pool at Hedo. The one restaurant is "just okay". Again, we ended up going into town for dinner twice & lunch 3 out of the 4 days we were there.

I don't mean to be a Negative Nelly - and I hope your experience is much better than ours was. I just wanted to set the expectation bar a little lower. Maybe you'll get lucky & they'll surprise you.

On a positive note, they have an entertainment guy, James - Who is the definition of FANTASTIC. The most friendly & fun guy you will ever meet. And the disco with the back rooms is something nice, I wish Hedo would do.

I'd love to hear thoughts from other Hedo/Desire experienced people, when you get back, so please post a review. Cheers!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

We are members of Desire. We have been 3 times to Desire Pearl, 10 times to Desire RM and twice to Temptation, (once in Cabo, the other time in Cancun,) all in the last 4 years! We visited Spice Lanzarote in Aug 2013 and loved it. We have booked to return to Spice on Jun 29 2015 for 9 nights. We loved the "fun" which seemed abundant all over the resort. The people were game for anything and everything!!, and James (the entertainment director) ensured the party never stopped. The food left a lot to be desired but then again that is not why we go to Spice. We are very excited for our upcoming trip. Please say Hi if you are there when we are!
    Cheers
    Sarah & Martin

We have been to hedo several times and were at spice last May, love both places..they are different. Hedo being larger is louder and a bigger party, spice being smaller you seem to know everyone, we left with every email and still keep In touch. There were few Americans but all spoke English and all got along so well. We are headed back in early aug. So desireluvers...we will see you there

Hi everyone, we realize this forum has not had any posts in awhile, but have a question. Is English widely spoken here? We are from the USA and do not speak a foreign language. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by swspice View Post
    Hi everyone, we realize this forum has not had any posts in awhile, but have a question. Is English widely spoken here? We are from the USA and do not speak a foreign language. Thanks!
    We've only been once (I'm an American living in England for a few years) - but our experience was about 50% spoke it fluently and the majority of the time. Another 25% spoke it reluctantly (preferring their native tongues instead) and the remaining people either didn't speak it at all, or didn't volunteer that they did. It just really depends on who is staying at the resort at the same time. But I will say, the staff all spoke English and everywhere in town English was spoken as well.

Cheers!
    T.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12