Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to decide

Trying to decide

Hi everyone. We are trying to decide we are trying to decide which place is for us. We are a mid to late 30's couple, very non prudish, both attractive, and wanting to cut loose. We stayed at the Golden Parnassus in Cancun for a week a couple of months ago, it was fun, I can not complain about the Resort, or the people we met, they were just a little more mature then us. I would say the average age would have been in the mid to late 40's. Now here is the problem, we have four kids, so we are out of practice sort of speak on the drinking. We still enjoy letting loose and getting wild, but it doesn't take as long or as much to drink. Hubby was doing a body shot off my naked chest on the bar 6 hours after our arrival. Not a big deal only I think mine were the only boobs anyone seen the seven days we where there. Well we are wondering Temptations Cancun, Cabo Desires, or maybe Hedo? We are looking for fun and excitement, we just want to do it at pace we can be sure to remember, lol. Does this make sense, does anyone have any suggestions?

The only one of those I can say we have been to is Hedo. But I know you can make a Hedo vacation what ever you want to make it.
    It can be totally romantic for you and your spouse.
    You can flirt and touch and have fun.
    You can sneak a couple or single back to your room.
    You can soft swap or full swap right in front of everyone.
    You can join an all out orgy with 7 people on a swinging bed.
    As little or as much as you want, you can do at Hedo, with no pressure.
    Thats why we love it there so much. And you can change it minute by minute or day by day what you want.
    Paul aka Cop and sexy joan aka kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten & angel's Annual Spring Fling
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Well said Paul!! I keep repeating the same thing! (Although only there once, it was very much my experience!)

And as for the drinking, I suggest The Pacecar Method: for every alcoholic drink, have a water in between.
    Lowers your chance of getting "too drunk" and keeps you hydrated which staves off the hangover!

Registered User phillycouple621's Avatar
    Lets make it a Philly trifecta.....

Well said Paul.

We are in our early to mid thirties and had a blast at hedo II the virgin trip and expect it to be even better in 12 days from now.
    Hedonism II May 28-31, 2010

Hedonism II April 7-10, 2011

Hedonism II November 2-6, 2015

Hedonism II July 27-31, 2016 YSW

Hedonism II July 20 to 25 2019

phillycouple622 - SLS

Phillycouple621 - kik

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Well said Paul!! I keep repeating the same thing! (Although only there once, it was very much my experience!)

And as for the drinking, I suggest The Pacecar Method: for every alcoholic drink, have a water in between.
    Lowers your chance of getting "too drunk" and keeps you hydrated which staves off the hangover!
    The water between drinks is a must!!! Paul said the rest!!!
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

Something that seems to come up a lot for first timers at Hedo is the "wow, they are doing xyz, and I'm not sure I'd be OK doing that." A mantra I repeat all the time is that "It's your vacation." You can do as little or as much as you like. But for sure there will be someone willing to go further than you. You can spend the entire time in the spa, off resort, at the nude pool, whatever. It's your vacation, do what you want to do.

One of the guys we travel with doesn't drink at all, and always has a fantastic time. Alcohol is not required, drink as little or as much as you like. Noone is going to chastise you for drinking less than us professionals.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

I would agree with Paul-----but. We have been to Desire as well. (keep in mind, Desire cabo is no longer...the only one left is desire cancun) At desire the facility and grounds are a little better than hedo. The restaurants are air conditioned and the service a little more attentive. But---if you are looking for some play time, desire is limited to only the hot tub area and a place they call the play room behind the disco. The rest of the grounds---including the beach beds are off limits for sex. This includes oral sex or even a hand job. But the hot tub and th e4 beds at the hot tub is pretty wild. Stay close to your girl, or everyone will be doing body shots off every place on her. :-) The play room is pretty nice...large enough for about anything with anyone. Other than Hedo and Desire, we have not found another place that will allow open sex.

All the more reason to stay close to kitten, hell I don't wanna miss anyone doing body shots off her
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

DD, With regard to the drinking, yeah you have to try not to get drunk. If you just keep drinking because the drinks are complimentary, and its hot and you are thirsty, you will be bombed and passed out by 3 o'clock everyday. My personal system is a variation of the 1 drink 1 water system. I have a big mug, i get 1 drink, one water and pour them both in my big mug, so I am essentially drinking half strength drinks all day.

If you and your man are doing body shots off your bare chest at a vanella resort, Hedo is where you should be. Lots of nudity and body shots going on.

Blog Entries
    We have some friends that go with us and they don't drink alcohol until about 3:30or4:00pm then they start!!
    That way they can stay up later and don't miss anything!!!
    I've tried it!! Didn't make it passed 10:00am before the first drink!! lol
    I don't drink much at home butt on vacation!!!
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

Wow thanks for all the great info, and advice. We would be going around February or early March. What is the weather like in Jamaica. We have been to Cancun in December, January and March, March being the nicest. So we have alot of time to decide before we book. The Pace Car Method is great, we may have to try that. We were not light weights at one time, but as I said with four kids life slows way down. We have never been to an all nude anything but very curious and interested in trying. A few drinks and I don't think it would be a problem. Again thanks for all the info, we love it.

We were there just last week - great weather, Hedo will be perfect for you. I don't want to say the drinks are watered down there, bc I've read many posts saying they are not - but I am not a big drinker and I could have 10 mixed drinks there and be barely buzzed - the only day I got a little drunk was bc I was drinking tequila drinks with a friend who had brought her own bottle. I did see a handful of people drunk though, so maybe it was just me! I think you will be fine!!

Jamicia weathe ris pretty much the same all year round from what I understand. It was georgous when we were there. We went to Desire in December and just about froze our asses off. Very difficult to be sexy when you are wearing 3 layers and wishing for more!!!!! At Hedo you can go naked at 3 am and still be warm usually, AWESOME!!! I did a trip report for Desires and Hedo (although it was Hedo 3 which is now closed, but same concept). Check them out. I saw Hedo over any other resort ANY DAY!!!!!!!! We love Hedo!!!!! Once you go Hedo there is no other resort!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    [QUOTE=ColonelPanic;129981]Something that seems to come up a lot for first timers at Hedo is the "wow, they are doing xyz, and I'm not sure I'd be OK doing that." A mantra I repeat all the time is that "It's your vacation." You can do as little or as much as you like. But for sure there will be someone willing to go further than you. You can spend the entire time in the spa, off resort, at the nude pool, whatever. It's your vacation, do what you want to do.

One of the guys we travel with doesn't drink at all, and always has a fantastic time. Alcohol is not required, drink as little or as much as you like. Noone is going to chastise you for drinking less than us professionals. [/QUOTE

Lots of people don't drink as much as others but your right, they always seem to have the same amount of fun.
    Last edited by CARRIBEAN BUFFS; 03-29-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    The first time we went to Hedo III was in Feb, and it rained the entire week and the pool was freezing. (though we live in Southwestern Ontario on the snow belt, it still felt cold). The day before we left and the day we left where beautiful. We met so many people down there that always go in Febuary and they said it never has been bad weather so you never really know. But as it turned out we had a awesome time. None of us women had much polish left on our toes mind you because we where in the hot tub the entire week. It was very cozy.
    Last edited by CARRIBEAN BUFFS; 06-03-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast