Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Big and Fake or Small and Natural???

Big and Fake or Small and Natural???

Which would you rather: Big and fake or small and natural? I think the perfect breast is definitely medium to semi-big, natural and firm. Probably a 34C/D/DD, but if I had to choose, I'd go with small and natural over big and fake, although if done well, a good fake can look natural. Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cvillecpl457 View Post
    Which would you rather: Big and fake or small and natural? I think the perfect breast is definitely medium to semi-big, natural and firm. Probably a 34C/D/DD, but if I had to choose, I'd go with small and natural over big and fake, although if done well, a good fake can look natural. Thoughts?
    hey Mike here, an I have to say real natural and small is for me, I prefer small to medium breasts any day .,but im a boob man so any boobs are good, I lvoe big and lil , preference real but I have enjoyed a few fake ones and they felt real to me.
    matter of fact, Ive yet to meet a pair of boobs i didnt like..
    mike the titty man

BOOB MASTER
    Here are the normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the perfect boobs (o)(o). Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o), and the very small boobs (.)(.), and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.). and pierced boobs (ტ) (ტ) I love them all!......I love boobies I am taking a courses on boobology so I can become a boobologist

Wow Mike, I would say you already have a degree in Boobage. Very impressive. I'm not as knowledgeable as you, but I am willing to learn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B and K View Post
    Wow Mike, I would say you already have a degree in Boobage. Very impressive. I'm not as knowledgeable as you, but I am willing to learn.
    lol thanks for making my head even bigger LOL JK

i do love boobs,, nothing like a great pair to leanon, hold, play with, suckle,, mmm ok got to stop im home alone now LOL
    MIke the boobologist

Damn mike, that was one of the funniest things I've ever read. The Mrs. gets all self conscious, she used to have the most perfect 34 DDs I've ever seen. Then we had kids and they shrunk to a 32C, still within range, but a bit softer than they used to be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cvillecpl457 View Post
    Damn mike, that was one of the funniest things I've ever read. The Mrs. gets all self conscious, she used to have the most perfect 34 DDs I've ever seen. Then we had kids and they shrunk to a 32C, still within range, but a bit softer than they used to be.
    soft or not i bet they are awesome,, breastfed boobs r sexy as hell my girls are breastfed boobs and i love them alot she had the same issue as your girl,, i think theyre perfect.
    I love all boobs but my girls ( kellys ) are awesome just as I bet ur girls breasts are incredible too... pics my friend, LOL

Mike the boobologist (.)(.) or ( . ) ( . )

The way I see it is if you've seen 1 boob....you wanna see them all. Size, shape, firmness, softness,
    droop factor, perkiness factor, smooth, pierced, big nipples, small nipples, real, store bought you name it...I'll look!

Quote Originally Posted by scott-n-bobbi View Post
    the way i see it is if you've seen 1 boob....you wanna see them all. Size, shape, firmness, softness,
    droop factor, perkiness factor, smooth, pierced, big nipples, small nipples, real, store bought you name it...i'll look!
    you said it all.... I agree

I like any boob, but if I was forced to choose, I would go with big and fake. Milfy's are pretty good size, and yes they are fake. The best $5,000.00 that I have ever spent!

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    All of the above!! If that's an answer.
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

When i married the wife she was tiny i mean A cup, she came to mean about 6 years ago and said she wanted bigger boobs. I said ok no problem. She went from a 36 A to a 36D and looks great. Her has better self confidence and damn sure fills a bikini alot better now.

So i like large and fake but i am biased.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Anything more than a mouthful is a waste. :O~

34 DD here! All real and fabulous!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    hey Mike here, an I have to say real natural and small is for me, I prefer small to medium breasts any day .,but im a boob man so any boobs are good, I lvoe big and lil , preference real but I have enjoyed a few fake ones and they felt real to me.
    matter of fact, Ive yet to meet a pair of boobs i didnt like..
    mike the titty man

BOOB MASTER
    Here are the normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the perfect boobs (o)(o). Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o), and the very small boobs (.)(.), and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.). and pierced boobs (ტ) (ტ) I love them all!......I love boobies I am taking a courses on boobology so I can become a boobologist
    this si the funiest shit i have ever seen !! lmao!!
    I would have to say big and fake I guess. But semi small and real is good too. at least b cup though.... truely I prefer big and real haha like mine. 36d

A recent survey asked 1000 men if they liked big boobs or small boobs.

All 1000 men said they liked boobs!

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast