Thread: Wild Women /Jamaica Gemenis

Wild Women /Jamaica Gemenis

May 6 – May 13th Wild Women Week Jamaica Gemini’s

This was our 5th trip to Hedo III.
    Travel - One person messed up the itineraries of quite a few others and all the return passengers on our flight to Montego Bay I was not impressed how American Airlines handled the situation!

Bus ride sucked Never ever take the big buss if there are a few of you going to the same resort talk the others in to getting a cab or smaller buss its worth the money and you can control if you make a red stripe stop and you wont have to stop at the other resorts. For the first time ever we did not tip the driver.

Now for Hedo III
    Our room was ground floor in the quad. It’s a nice area and I like the quad. The room was clean and we didn’t find any mold or have any issues with the room. I forgot my lofa so I did use a hand towel to wash with. I did get a wash cloth one day! We had plenty of towels and pool towels!

The nude side. We hung out a lot on the nude side and the bar service was excellent! My friend Ted and I even went to bartenders school a couple of days! The staff was a lot of fun and quiet entertaining. I always eat lunch at the nude side; it seems to be always good. (Could be the alcohol but I don’t think so.)
    The water fall and the pussy fountain were not working but then I have only seen them work on one other trip. My major complaint is I stuck my foot up under a table top and there is something fuzzy growing under all the tables and even the stools… I was not brave enough to look and see what it was.

Wild Women Suite was ok... I am not in to it very much as I like my husband to touch me and he is not allowed to at the suite party. I always feel like I'm on display. We call it a mental circle jerk for the guys. Doug would prefer to sit at the main bar then to sit around while the women are playing. I did meet some fun people. I understand one couple did not want to play nicely with others and instead of taking their toys and go home, they made it very uncomfortable for others. Enough said there.

Night time at Hedo. Our group tends to do the some thing … Eat, Piano Bar, and Disco. Doug and I like to dress and dress up. So we never just do a normal thing. It makes the evening more fun. I have adult A.D.D so the piano bar is boring to me. But hey others like it. We went to the quad a few nights and I must say them people can party at night. One night we had gone to bed and all the sudden tap tap tap on the door! When I answered a group was playing truth or dare and I got to see my very own booty dance! The next time it was to get my nipples licked. Woo hooo! They even invited me to come out and play! I never felt so loved before!

We did enjoy the pier. And even the new gazebo by the Scotch Bonnet. I would say they need to add more of the little mattress gazebos!!!

I am a chatty person and I did enjoy talking and getting to know people I have only talked to once or twice on previous trips and getting to know them better! Hedo is an interesting place! No trip is ever the same. Even if the same people go. It will not be the same trip as last year or perhaps you talk more to others this time then you did last time. Or you just aren’t in the same frame of mind as you were in last year. But you know YOU MEET THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE AT HEDONISM!!!

Food well it was ok. We were not impressed at all. I like Munason (spelling) But Pastafari was a big disappointment to me. I love to try new foods but I just felt like I was at an ordinary cheep buffet at the main dining area. I understand they are understaffed and cutting back to save money but there are ways around that with out hurting your service or quality. I know when I go to Hedo I pay for a exciting sexually charged atmosphere and spring break for adults but I think its time to try Hedo II, for a change of pace.

I wont name names but I want to thank my old friends and new ones for a fun time. Chris you need to think some more on the theme trip.!!!!
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

We met you Happycooter! You were very nice and informative. Thanks for a great trip!