Thread: Hedonism trip reports going bad

Hedonism trip reports going bad

I have read 2 recent trip reports and it seems that Hedo is going down hill. Any comment on this?

where and when were they there... we just got back and havent had time to do a trip report.. but it was so - so....
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

I have read some trip reports from last year and and about the only negative thing that I found was the lack of towels and hot water. I have just been reading a trend that seems there is more going down hill now.

Food not that great
    Pussy fountain not working
    Water fall not working

I have also read some improvments.

No mold
    More towels
    Clean rooms

I have not been, so therefore I have not formed my opinion of Hedo yet. I'm an easy person to please. Alot of short comings can be over looked if the party is great and people are great. We did not book for the 5 star rooms and service. We booked for the atmosphere and the people. Hot showers would not make me not want to come back. We went through Hurricane Katrina, so going for a few days with no hot water is no big deal to me. I am just as happy with a cheesburger and fries for dinner. Like I have said before, Hedo is what you make of it. I have all plans on making it one hell of a party and good time.

Hey guys, I have also been reading alot of the trip reports, I have rad some negative things and some good things about HEDO. I have to disagree, Yes, we went through Katrina. I was able to deal with the situation with no problem. Did I like it? NO! So if I am on vacation, I would like it to be enjoyable, and yes it is what you make of it. I am not a burger or cheese burger kind of person. So hopefully they will have more to choose from. No matter how much fun you are having you still have to eat. Cleaness is also a big factor, so that is good to hear no mold. Hope all is getting better, we will be n our way in 18 days. Then we will e able to form an opinon on Hedo.

The last post was by my wife. We do tend to differ on food issues, nothing that we can work around. I also feel that if you pay good money for a trip then you should get what expect from it. I expect a good time and if we have to party with a blind, def mute, then we will still have a good time.

Scott.

Well My guy and I went the first week in May. (See my trip report on Hedo II) THis was our first time and we enjoyed the ambiance and were totally relaxed after our initial reluctance and inhibitions were dispelled with. No problems with hot water, the room was clean and service efficient and staff attitudes pleasant. We enjoyed hanging out(totally) and surprised ourselves even.!!

Ps........there is also Nachos & cheese , grilled chicken, jerked chicken for the "snacking inclined"

Thanks for the insight Mocha. We don't have many days left and can't wait.

As for food, don't turn up your nose at the curried goat and braized oxtail at the scotch bonnett. They are excellent! I know most people think these foods are strange, especially city folk but I urge you to try them. Hey, they are included and if you don't like the dishes you can always go to the main dining room and get something more palatable to your tastes.

Other than that, the rooms at H2 last november were clean and the hot water was plentiful. The only complaint was they never got around to fixing our air conditioner, but I didn't mind since I usually catch something anytime I go from our wonderful Canadian winter to someplace so warm, so I don't run the air much anyway.

Will be back again in Nov. 2006. Can't wait!!!!

Fuzz, you said it in a nut shell. You may not like all of the food dishes that Hedo has, but I'm sure that you can find something that you will like. That is why they have a menu. I do believe that a resort should keep up the buildings and grounds. Hedo is not known for its 5 star class. We are not a Ritz Carlton hotel type couple. Holiday Inn is fine with us. I am not a suit and tie person either. Casual at best. My wife and I would have alot more fun in a big country and western dance club than a formal cocktail party. We chose Hedo for the atmosphere and people.