Thread: Down the beach into town...

Registered User phillycouple621's Avatar

Down the beach into town...

Ok. I will try this again....

I was looking at a map of Negril. According to the scale, it looked like it was about 3.5 miles to town, from Hedo II.

Is that how long it is? How long does it take to walk? Are there any problems walking down the beaches of each resort (clothed)?

Thanks.
    Hedonism II May 28-31, 2010

Hedonism II April 7-10, 2011

Hedonism II November 2-6, 2015

Hedonism II July 27-31, 2016 YSW

Hedonism II July 20 to 25 2019

phillycouple622 - SLS

Phillycouple621 - kik

Quote Originally Posted by phillycouple621 View Post
    Ok. I will try this again....

I was looking at a map of Negril. According to the scale, it looked like it was about 3.5 miles to town, from Hedo II.

Is that how long it is? How long does it take to walk? Are there any problems walking down the beaches of each resort (clothed)?

Thanks.
    Yes that is about how far it is. And yes you can walk right from Hedo2 and walk the whole beach. At one part of the beach you have to walk up threw a small wooded section. We walk it again just a couple days ago. Great walk. We just got home March 13.

Check out our trip report for a good review on walking to Negril via the beach.

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...ure&highlight=

It's a great walk. Just sign out with the security man at the sandals/Hedo gate. Its very deserted after Beaches and my wife is always nervous about the little path
    thru the woods (probably the little red riding hood sydrone!!!) . What is really a shock is the sheer number of VENDORS the closer you get to Negril. 1 or 2 would be no problem, but
    20-30, yes a problem. A polite "no thanks" always works, but after 20 "no thanks", it gets really old !!! thats why we take a taxi back, just to avoid the dope dealers !!!

We were going to go in but other than the nude cruise never left the resort, we
    were having too much fun. Besides I think I have the only wife in the world that
    hates shopping as much as I do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-n-bobbi View Post
    We were going to go in but other than the nude cruise never left the resort, we
    were having too much fun. Besides I think I have the only wife in the world that
    hates shopping as much as I do.
    nope I think kelly is one of those hate to shop girls too Ilove it...I actually love shopping more then her.. my ex man that girl could shop and spend every penny of my money LOL.. its nice to have someone like Kelly she is responsible with money..

I love the vendor on the beach at resorts and missed it at H3. I didn't like shopping until I met Ricky and he got me into liking myself and how I look. But I am a very economical girl and don't spend a lot and always have the bills paid. I like shopping the deals and that's why I like the vendors cause you can get some good deals, especially with the ones further down or in te middle. Never go and purchase stuff at the first vendor, the next one will always have a better deal!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Mike: I think everyone is hoping that money is the ONLY thing that Kelly is responsible with, at least when shes at Hedo !!!! . LOl. But really the walk down to Negril is a lot of fun. We've never actually walked all the way into Negril, but we do like to visit the little shops on the beach !!! Theres a lot of nice resorts that you'll pass on the way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by georgia1 View Post
    Mike: I think everyone is hoping that money is the ONLY thing that Kelly is responsible with, at least when shes at Hedo !!!! . LOl. But really the walk down to Negril is a lot of fun. We've never actually walked all the way into Negril, but we do like to visit the little shops on the beach !!! Theres a lot of nice resorts that you'll pass on the way.
    im pretty sure we willtake a walk.. we want to look around and stuff..

lol Kely is actually a very responsible person in life with money kids everything,m much more then I am.. but I think she will be letting her hair down ( or lack there of depending on where your looking on her body) LOL