Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris & Pussygalore back

Chris & Pussygalore back

This was our second trip with the Wild Women's Group

The flight down was uneventful, except that we didn't get a meal all day. We ate muffins at 7 AM just before leaving and then just had bags of peanuts until we got to the resort at 5 PM. Needless to say this made us feel a little down.

So we were starving when we got to the resort at 5 and we ate at the Scotch Bonnet (oops, I mean the reggae cafe) and then we started hanging out with Crystal & Tom. We missed dinner though because we weren't hungry when it was being served.

We went to the suite party later. The girls were doing there thing but this one girl, Susanne wasn't allowed to participate if any guys were in the room, so we all ended up leaving. It was alright though because I was starving and so Tom & I went down to get the midnight snacks, which we brought back up for the ladies.

I do not recall entirely what we did after that.

The next day was Monday and we hung by the nude pool a lot. For dinner I believe we ate at munasan. So the second suite party was that night...

Alright, so this one couple, Matt & Susanne, were real pricks, or Matt was anyways. For whatever reason he had a major problem with any guys seeing his wife naked or doing anything sexual (even kissing). These aren't random guys, these are the husbands of the girls she'd be kissing.

Anyways, it was because of them that the girls kicked all the guys out for the first suite party. Then at the second party they were going to but she had a hissy fit again and so they did. This didn't fly with me & Pussy because one of our rules is that we have to be together. This is not an odd rule, 2 of the 3 couples we hung with last year had the same one, and I know the far majority of the people there this year do as well. We made an exception the first night because it was the first night and being nervous might be expected. We we're going to keep doing that though.

So, she stayed out of the second room and the prick, Matt, had a real problem with that. After I explained what our rules are he asked, in a real condescending sort of way, why we were even there. He asked if I'd never read their website, did I not know what the rules are?

Technically the rules Robert sends out are that guys watch for the first party and participate (never seen it happen) for the second party. I told him as much. I also told him that, unlike him, we were there last year, when it wasn't an issue.

The thing is, this guy was the only guy there with this weird rule of no one being able to see his wife. His attitude demanded that his rule be followed (and honestly she seemed scared to disobey), yet he had no respect whatsoever to the more common rules of everyone else.

It really got on my nerves. Luckily they left on Wednesday.

Now, Tuesday night, the night of the PJ party.. You'll probably hear more from Crystal's trip report but I thought I'd post my side of the story

So we were going to have our own little mini suite party like we did last year. It was going to be Crystal, Connie, and Pussy. We went to dinner at Pastafari and then we went up to the suite and we were going to get ready & the girls were going to shower together and give each other massages and whatnot.

Well, turns out Connie had a prior engagement she didn't tell us about and so she didn't show... but I didn't know that.

So anyways, walking to the suite we run into this couple, Martha & Joaquim. We'd chatted with them at the bar before and they seemed to be similar to us in attitude. They asked where we were going, I said a suite. They asked what I had in my hand, I said liquid latex. They asked if they could come and use it, I said okay. Had I know it was just going to be Crystal & Marie I wouldn't have agreed cause letting those 2 have some alone time woulda been good. However, I figured with 3 girls planning to come, a 4th wouldn't have been a big deal.

So I invited them... it didn't work out that well. Crystal I'm sure will be posting all the details. It was Rammers & Jammers part 2. But it was kinda weird. Ya see Crystal & Pussy were so polite that they actually pretended to be having fun. I had no idea they weren't into it. I thought "Wow, these girls really have changed." It was harder too because when Martha took her turn they were really giving it to her. Turns out later Crystal said she was just trying to get revenge.

Crystal was obviously very upset, but later on our way back to our room Pussy said she kinda liked it.

That'll be it for my sexual escapade reporting. Now onto resort stuff

NEW STUFF

There is a sex swing by the nude pool, it is hung too high to be used, if you managed to get a girl in it you might be able to lick her if you're a tall guy, but you won't be fucking her.

There is a bed down by the prude beach kinda between Scotch Bonnet & the dock. It is a little covered gazebo thing with a mattress made like outdoor furniture cushions. We didn't try it out, but it looked nice.

There are new speakers placed throughout the resort grounds shaped like rocks. This was a small thing but it added a nice musical touch when walking around.

The Quad Sundeck railing has been repaired/painted.

BROKEN STUFF

The pussyfountain in the nude pool was broken, as was the grotto.
    2 whole buildings were empty for renovations.
    One night the resort turned off water to fix a water main. We were worried it'd be like all night, but they actually got it done on time and we never even noticed the water was off despite checking like every 15 minutes (musta been residual pressure).

FOOD

Food was crappy. Really really crappy. Every other repeater I spoke with had the same opinion, that the food was the worst it had ever been. I know its cliche to complain about the food, but seriously, it was bad.

There was less fresh fruit than normal, normally there'd be plates of pineapple, this time I only saw one and only like every other day. Normally when Scuba diving they bring a cooler with fresh fruit & water for between dives, not this week.

Food variety was poor, and the dishes provided were hospital cafeteria in quality. I don't expect 4 star, but this wasn't even Big Boy caliber. I generally expect the restaurant food to be excellent, like a $20 a plate dinner+. I expect the main dining room to be like Olive Garden or Red Lobster. Like I said, cafeteria quality.

Deserts were the only things that were better this year. Normally their deserts are bland, but there were some pretty rich things this year. Little truffles that weren't quite Lindt's but still pretty rich. Then also the last night I had this chocolate cake with mint frosting that was excellent.

MUNASAN

Munasan is always good. It takes too long for them to bring out your desert though. Also, they should provide takeout tempura for people without reservations. Tempura is easy to make afterall, once you're already making it making more of it isn't a big deal.

PASTAFARI

The caesar salad was excellent, its some of the best caesar dressing I've ever had.

I ordered an alfredo appetizer that was forgotten about, no big deal, but its a strike against the service.

The steak I got was flavorful, if as tough as leather. Seriously. No one at our table could cut their steak and we had to ask for different knives. If you're going to serve a tough steak atleast give us a steak knife to cut it with. Your meat isn't so tender that we can use our butter knives. I tried though, I might as well have been using the knife handle to cut it for all the good it did.

dining room service was pretty good, although twice I did have to go fork hunting.

Overall, it wasn't the food service that was lacking, but whoever it was that was deciding on the menu and whoever it was that was buying cheap ingredients. The variety and quality of food was lower than all previous trips. I also never saw the pasta bar, which is a favorite of mine.

ECs

The entertainment was better than last year, but still no where near our first trip to H2 in 2003. At H2 there was always something going on on the nude side. Here I mean, like in the morning maybe some sort of trivia (not really exciting), then they toss a volleyball into a too small pool and tell us ot play. In the afternoon there might be one exciting thing.

It was also a little worse because last year some of the guests took it onto themselves to run games around the pussy fountain. I remember the boob guessing game (yes!), the pass the cucumber. Various body shots on multiple occassions. We didn't have that this year (maybe because there were less people around).

OTHER RESORT STUFF

Occupancy was really low. The second half of the week the nude side was dead, I mean dead. Less than 20 people in the entire pool area. The quad side was busier than previous trips though, with as many or more people than the nude side.

I saw far more locals on day or night passes than I had ever seen before.

There were also far more single guys this year. Last year I remember maybe 3, this year there were around 20 I think.

The last day we were talking with Wendy at the quad & she said that had this been their first trip they might not be back, and I kinda agree with her. It was fun, but not in comparison with previous trips, and the few new features of the resort cannot compete with the things that were missing this year.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    ...but later on our way back to our room Pussy said she kinda liked it.
    Just to clarify...I said it was an experience to remember. I definitely did not "kinda like it", but I wasn't terribly bothered by it either.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

We leave in 3 weeks for our first trip to Hedo. I hope that the pace picks up some. We have not been before, so we don't have a past trip to compare to. I also have to agree with you on the stupid rules things. If I can't see your wife, you can't see mine. Not that my wife would be in that situation, but I would not leave her there with another man. We can take our toys and go play someplace else. Thanks for the trip report. I look foward to reading them, especialy as our time to leave draws near.

confused

xxx
    Last edited by BandL; 06-05-2009 at 03:23 PM.

so what was the problem: that this guy would not let her do anything with other dudes? I thought the point was for the ladies to have bi-experiences. I'm ok with my girl and other girls but neither of us want another dude involved.
    No, he just didn't want any guys to be able to look at his wife. For her to get naked or do so much as kiss a girl all the guys had to leave the room.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

xxx
    Last edited by BandL; 06-05-2009 at 03:23 PM.

I have to say, if my wife were to get nakid with another woman. I am going to watch. End of story. That kind of thing does not happen for me, if it ever did, OOOOWWWW yea I'm gonna watch. No way is my wife going to tell me what happened in my wildest fantasy. LOL.

I agree whole heartedly with Chris. This is our last time with Wild Women and Hedo III
    Perhaps we are a little spoiled as I met some first timers who had a blast and loved everything. more to come with my trip report.
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

I still like the group. I mean part of the reason we go is for the bisexual action and going with a group of like minded people ups potential for that to happen.
    Chris
    Site Administrator

that part is ok!!! its the watching thing that i dont like.
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Well my wife and I are definetly hoping for some bisexual action.
    Last edited by BandL; 05-19-2006 at 06:13 AM.

Chris, I'm thinking about Wild Women and Hedo III. I'm a little confused about this men watching thing. I am interested in other women but NOT there husbands. I am not an exhibitionist for other men. I am only interested in other women. I interested in Wild Women but was under the impression that it would be women only, no men in the room. They say on their site,"Its all about the ladies" Help me out her please.
    Lily

You could certainly find other women to be with in private, but the men are there for the suite parties.

The reasons are that for many couples, like us, this is something they do together. Not that the men participate, but by being in the room they share in the experience. Many women do not like to do things without their husbands present, otherwise it can feel like cheating to them.

Also, if you decide to do anything in public, like at the pool, there will be dozens of people watching, men & women & staff.

So anyways, to sum up, its not about girls getting together and having fun. Its about couples getting together and letting their girls have fun. That is just what the majority of people are comfortable with.
    Chris
    Site Administrator

I have friends who went to las vegas and told me there was a room where only women went in, is that true? Men were in the suite, but there was a room for women only also. At least thats what I was told

xxx
    Last edited by BandL; 06-05-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast