Thread: Seems like all the pictures of H2/H3 people are wearing something...

Blog Entries

Seems like all the pictures of H2/H3 people are wearing something...

Most pics I see of people taken at the resort...people are clothed sith something, be it a bikini or top. Is that how it is? Are most people hanging out wearing something...?

No, but for reasons of privacy and ostracizing in the real world, the published pictures are always that way, or are missing faces, as yours is.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Also no photography on the nude side as well as I would never post a pic on here that someone besides my kitten in it that was naked (without permission)
    Called respect
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

No photos allowed on the nude side and that's where EVERYONE is naked!!! Most people get dressed a little for some pics for the family and friends. When I was there I never put a bathing suit or a pair of panties on once. It is a rule I am making for myself at Hedo!!!I wore wras most of the time for restaurants during the day and hubby wore a towel or brought some shorts to throw over his shoulder. As for night time, I dress up in theme or wore a nice little dress with nothing else but my shoes and that usually stayed on for our "famous walks" around the resort and then came off late at night when we hit the hot tub. Then we carried our stuff back to our room. We forgot my hooker boots one night on a lounge chair and that accidentily saved us a chair, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    I understand that completely. We went to Sea Mountain Inn and if it is like that with more activities then I am sure it's awesome. I just wasn't sure. Sure be awesome if they would create a couple of these resorts here in the USA. Sea Mountain Inn is neat but, it needs to be bigger and have activities like horseshoes, volleyball, games etc.
    Women always look better naked!!!