Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Were are my April Newbies?

Where are my April Newbies?

I'm giving a "shout out" to all my "April first timers"! Tell us what you expect on your first Hedo trip. Don't be shy now!

To my Vets ......Tell us what your first time was like. We might have some of the same stories and I think our "first timers"will appreciate them!
    Last edited by Black Vulcan; 02-15-2011 at 06:31 PM.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

Blog Entries
    idk what to expect but im thinking fun and nakedness and especially meeting you guys and having a great time getting to know all my new hedo friends..

OH did i mention party naked and get drunk and listen to some great music while hanging out with the 2 of u and many more friends and of course popping my hedo virgin cherry..

PARTYYYYYYY

Kelly naked ready and willing virgin.

I have a feeling that "you" will be the "life" of the party!!!! I cannot wait to see you in action!

mo@hedomojo.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Vulcan View Post
    I have a feeling that "you" will be the "life" of the party!!!! I cannot wait to see you in action!
    for anon lifestyler ( yet) I think ill be living up some fantasies.. and partying up something wild...

Kelly....virgins 'R' us, let the game sbegin

My first time(single male) was a short 4 day trip because I wasn't sure if I was going to like Hedo 3. Although i was excited go, once i got there i was scared to take my clothes off. I would go to the nude side with a towel on but once i got there i would run away like a child running from a spanking. It took me 2 days to finally get naked and dive in. Once i did it I was like "what the hell was i so afraid of?"...... and I had a blast. It was so much fun partying naked that i could not believe it. I even got "hit on" but i was naive to that whole thing at the time. The only bad thing was that it was my last day....damn. Never again I did I waste so much time getting naked because it is over before you know it and you are back on the bus headed back to reality!!

mo@hedomojo.com

Not our first trip by a long shot but our first trip to H2 in April does that count?
    Lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yes, that absolutely counts!

My first time was at H2; I was a single gal at the time, and it was around 4th of July week. My girlfriend had to come a day after me. I was so nervous and determined that I was NOT getting naked! I arrived at around lunchtime and ate by myself at a table wearing a long, sleeveless sundress (uber prude). During lunch, I was invited to eat with a big group of people, and they were so friendly and nice and intrigued that I was there alone (I found out later that they were part of the Lifestyle Takeover week!).

Anyway, after lunch, I changed into my swimsuit and was just kind of hovering near the beach, when a couple and another girl came up and talked to me and asked if I was going to the nude side. Of course, I said "NO!" We all sat down, and they talked to me for awhile, then an EC came up and joined us. I can't even remember what they said (probably something about getting naked not being any big deal), but before long, they had convinced me to go nude! So, my resolution to stay clothed probably lasted about 2-3 hrs.

It was a fantastic week, my girlfriend came and joined right into the madness, and we didn't get much sleep! I definitely needed a vacation from the vacation, but I cried when it was time to leave!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

yes Black Vulcan, I agree.!! I think 10 years from now , people will still be describing 2011 as the year "that Kelly girl came to Hedonism. Remember
    her ? She's the one that the sex police put up all those "most wanted posters" about."

Will it be the sex police putting up the posters or other patrons.....I guess thats wanted in a DIFFERENT way. LOL

Blog Entries
    awww u guys r making me blush ....NOT..
    the sex police will be getting something up but it wont be posters...

Kelly... da virginous one.... who me?

Blog Entries
    I'd been divorced for a month and headed to mid-beach Negril to lick my wounds(5th Jamaican trip). On the ride in I met a bus load of Hedonites and when it stopped at Hedo I ran to the men's room and while waiting for a rum and coke I saw a bunch of nekkid people up at the prude pool. I had previously spent an entire summer on a nude beach in Europe so I was like, Hey there's my people!!! I went off to my mid beach room and was bored to death. A couple that I met on the bus walked by and mentioned that Hedo was rocking. Two hours later I was in the nude pool.

Never been anywhere else since, probably never will. Fifth trip to Hedo (ninth Jamaica visit) 4/20-4/30
    Last edited by takemetonegril; 02-16-2011 at 07:12 AM. Reason: syntax
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

First trip was WAY back in March of 2001, somewhat freshly divorced and was looking for a fun place to get away from the cold of IL. I had never been to the islands so when I talked to the travel agent (who was very cool BTW) she suggested Hedo III as it was basically brand new at that point and had the whole single share thing going on. She warned me about the wild and crazy shit that happens at Hedo and told me if you want to go and party like a rock star for a week, that Hedo was the place for me. I booked the trip as a single. About 3 months went by and I started dating this chick and asked her to go with me... paid for her trip too and we went to Hedo III. Long story short, she was NOT mature enough to handle Hedo and was a total pain in the ass the whole week and I dumped her the second we arrived home. I still managed to have the time of my life and met some of the coolest people ever that trip.

Trip #2 November of 2004, had met the right girl and got married again in 2003 so this was a quasi honeymoon for us, Hedo III was booked solid for the time period that we wanted so we booked Hedo II instead. My wife was VERY apprehensive about going to a place with a nude beach, but I assured her that she would have the time of her life and if she didn't like it we would change resorts. Within a couple of hours of hitting the beach and meeting some of the folks we had met online my wife was stark naked and standing at the bar shooting the shit like she had known everyone for years, gotta love that Hedo magic. Needless to say we had a great vacation and vowed to return as soon as we could.

Trip #3... Will let you know about mid April... but it is looking to be a good one.
    I am from the government and I am here to help!!

Please feel free to check out some of Heath's photography work! Here or Here.

My first trip was to Hedo 3 last April (RIP). I felt very privilidged at the time since as soon as we got back the serious rumors started they were closing and it was very soon confirmed. I feel that we enjoyed the "last week" at Hedo before it started being a funeral atmosphere there. I would love to go back, but I guess that will never happen. It was literally a once in a life time experience. But we will be off to Hedo 2 not soon enough to give it a go!!!

Anyway, since me and my husband got together years ago we had always talked of going to Hedo after we saw it on the playboy channel. We took 2 trips to Domincian and then decided to try Jamacia. We looked at several resorts were you could go nude, which was a priority for us on this trip. We looked at one close to Hedo 3 and thought we would make a day trip or two out of it. I compared prices and looked at how much day passes would be for us and we decided thaat we mays well just go to Hedo 3 the whole week. I just knew we would regret it if we didn't. I was a little nervous but not much. We talked and talked and talked about what was acceptable to do and not to do, we made rules that were acceptable and agreeable and stuck with them. We had 2 major rules, no penetration and no kissing of the opposite sex and we stuck with that no problems. We had such amazing sex just talking about going there!!!

Then it was finally time to go, we booked 5 months in advance, so it was a long wait. We got there around lunch time. I unpacked while hubby rolled up some smokes and enjoyed one or two, lol. Then off to the nude side with a coverup on and a towel on for him. We get there and take it off and are about to get in the pool and he decides he's hungry!!! So on with the clothes again, since I was not comfortable enough to just order food on the nude side since we just got there. So off we went then headed back to the nude side and this time I striped off on the walk to the pool. We were walking by and that's when Mary Ellen from Spring Breakers reconized us and the rest is history. We were welcomed by everyone and it was such a great time. I was told by several "regulars" that I fit in better and more quickly then any newbie they have ever seen and I should have been going there for years, lol. Everyone reconized my hubby cause of his unique beard and he had people coming up to him saying "you're mac_r_a" and he had no idea what they were talking about at first since he is not a computer guy, then I explained it to him. I met the best people, had the best time, enjoyed the best sex and enjoyed playing with some very great girls!! We fullfilled a few fantasies, renewed our vows and had an amazing trip. My only regret is that we did not do more day time sex. The next trip I am getting down on my knees and sucking my husband off in the middle of the day within minutes of getting there!!!!

P.S. Writing this made me go back there in my mind for just a moment, I want to go back sooooo bad. I love that place!!!!!
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 02-16-2011 at 07:57 AM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Awesome stories guys!!!!! I love hearing first time adventures

mo@hedomojo.com

Well i dont really know what we want. I do know that its probably gonna be a nerve racking bus ride for me as we havnt been to a naked beach yet and i dont have that six pack abs, its more of a beer keg lol. Anyway once i get past that part i am sure we will have a blast. The wife is kinda nervous as well but has an open mind about the whole thing. Plus she gets to turn 40 in a place that not everyone is able to. So i guess we look forward to meeting a lot of new friends and just hang out and drink, eat, dance have sex and repeat. Sounds like a hell of a trip to me. Cant wait to write our trip report at the end of april. Oh and as kelly would say get our hedo cherries popped .

Buck
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast