Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HedoII Virgin APRIL

WOW. First I love MILF's and I will be bringing my GILF with me. Next if the original question was that you were just looking to have a good time at Hedo and will coming alone because your wife did not want to go, that most likely would have been fine. But to ask people on an open forum for there advice isn't that just what you got? You should not get insulted or even worse upset due to peoples remarks. I know for sure that I am pussy whipped..mostly because I love and respect my wife, lover, best friend and life partner. The other thing as many have already said we are at Hedo with our mate. Not hiding anything. But the most important thing that you should take from all these post is that you should now know that your actions on here don't fit at Hedo. To threaten someone is not very smart. Even if some of the people on will be meeting for the first time soon we will all be there for each other if something was to happen. Also this is an Adult Travel Forum and not our person lives. You have know idea what some of us do for a living or as a hobbie..That guy next to you that you start something with maybe a Police Officer, Soldier home from the war, Firefighter or even a inner city school teacher who are very well prepared to help when needed. I do hope that you are real and plan on being there in April with some of us. Not for a confrontation but so you can see what Hedo is really all about. People being nonjudgmental open and very friendly. So maybe you will have a great time and maybe next time bring your wife. They do have a prude side and if you want get your smoke on down the beach away from the local Police that would love to arrest you for breaking the law...

Blog Entries
    Paul...plain stupidity...
    and we r just feeding into it..
    Mike... kellys other half.

This guy sounds a lot like the one last year, who was posting about the hot tub and people having sex in it.

Blog Entries
    People have sex in the hot tub nooo lol i sure hope so...

anyway this guys nto worth it...
    peace .
    Kelly , the virgin..

Lol

Ok I will remember your tatoo.
    Make sure u be shirtless.
    Im brining my boy Zakhar too.
    Look for a black cat tatoo with 9 stars underneath.
    already told him what happened.

This is getting ridiculous. I gave you advise on a question you asked. Yes maybe I did a little name calling by calling you a douch bag, but come on, not a serious insult. You come on a public forumn of a very tight net group of Hedonites and expect us to understand that you are lieing to your wife who you are suppose to love and respect. Then you get insulted when people don't take kindly to that and start making fun of people's looks, calling us all AIDS infested swingers and calling out threats and you think that is ok. I sure hope that you don't go with your buddy Zakhar, cause heading to a place like Hedo ready to fight over your own stupid actions is going to make for a pretty crappy vacation. If you are just a troll being annoying, most trolls try to bring out the best in us and try to get us to talk about sex so they can get their rocks off, so if you are a troll you are not very good at that either. Anyway, have a nice day.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jason2da View Post
    Oh you are going with your "boy", I didn't know you swing that way, no wonder it has been hell being married for the last 5 years!!! Glad you have finally admitted it to yourself and came out of the closet, good for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jason2da View Post
    So now you are going as a couple? Nice to see you came out of the closet. We are sure you will make an adorable couple. No judgements but which one is the wife?
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Both
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Both
    Ahhhhhhhhh that explains the anger issues. You know us women...always acting like bitches....lol
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Lol I just think its funny that for the first time there is a fight set up online at Hedo, and I am not involved, roflmao.
    Had same thing myself once, guy thought I insulted his wife, cursed me, was gonna kick my ass when he got to hedo. And like here, my pics were up, everyone knows me on here and at Hedo. Pics, tats, and I am def not quiet, lol. Guy even started his own thread "FU** copnkitten" and got thrown off here. But with no pics and no idea who he was, the day of the "fight" came and went, never heard from him on that day or the rest of the week.
    Just like here, any child can talk big and tough on a computer. A real man would just shut up and handle his business when he needed too.
    But finally a Fight Night and I am not involved.
    Gota show the wife, see it's not always me, lol.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

jason2da, seriously why start a bunch of shit? I am guessing you're in your teens definetly not married and have school mates. Your best buddy is Zahkar. Guessing he sports his birthday party tatoo or it's your black cat wearing his cool collar with 9 stars for 9 lives. Just leave others who are not your business alone. Leave it be!
    Last edited by seafoodkid; 02-27-2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typed error

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Lol I just think its funny that for the first time there is a fight set up online at Hedo, and I am not involved, roflmao.
    Had same thing myself once, guy thought I insulted his wife, cursed me, was gonna kick my ass when he got to hedo. And like here, my pics were up, everyone knows me on here and at Hedo. Pics, tats, and I am def not quiet, lol. Guy even started his own thread "FU** copnkitten" and got thrown off here. But with no pics and no idea who he was, the day of the "fight" came and went, never heard from him on that day or the rest of the week.
    Just like here, any child can talk big and tough on a computer. A real man would just shut up and handle his business when he needed too.
    But finally a Fight Night and I am not involved.
    Gota show the wife, see it's not always me, lol.
    Paul....
    Well my hot headed comment has got me in hot water here at home now. So I am supposed to keep my mouth shut on this topic from now on. She is so mad shes thinking about cancelling our trip. So this will be my last comment on this thread.I will say is threatening a women doesnt go over well with me. I do apologize to the members hear for my words as this was made in a moment of anger and isnt normally how i behave.

Buck

Totally understood Buck. Tell the Mrs to calm down. I will follow you and this is my last post in here as well.
    See you in the other forums.

My last post as well, this guy is just not worth it.....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast