Thread: H2 or H3 for Single 32 Yr. Old for July 4th Weekend

Question H2 or H3 for Single 32 Yr. Old for July 4th Weekend

Hi all!

New to the site. VERY impressive resource here.

I'm 32 years old. In good shape and pretty decent looking. Am excited to experience Hedo for the first time.

As a single guy, what would you all suggest for a first time experience at my age? Obviosuly I am not expecting a 24-hour orgy, but it would be nice to meet / experience some people while I am down there...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Dan

I should add a "resource for single guys" on here. It is a very common question.

Do you have any flexibility in when you're able to go?
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Hi Chris!

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I do have flexibility. I chose that time since it is 4th of July and Canada Day, so there are 2 Statutory Holidays, giving me some "free days" off. But if you think it is a bad time to be there, please advise.

As "resource for singles" would be terrific. I must say, however, the more and more I read through this forum and other resources, the more inclined I am to conclude that Hedo is geared for couples. I was married for 8 years, and my wife and I did have a somewhat alternative lifestyle (not FULL-fledged). But now that I am single, I am wondering if I can just jump in without a partner....

Thoughts? Am I better off spending my money at a more traditional resort and meeting women the old fashioned way?

D

Well, it definitely is geared more toward couples but single guys can and do go.

The reason I asked if there was flexibility is that when certain groups are there single guys are more likely to either be accepted and or have fun. For instance, this week at H3 is Wild Women's, for bisexual and bicurious women. Not really a good time for a single guy to go I think. But sometimes there are playboy weeks (with more single girls/eye candy) or lifestyles weeks (with more swingers looking for a third) in which a single guy might have more fun.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing