Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have to be a swinger to go to hedo

Red face Do you have to be a swinger to go to hedo

This may be a stupid question and regulars to hedo might have seen it several times but do you have to be a swinger to enjoy hedo.
    My wife and I love being nude, having sex and PDA but we are not swingers (not yet anyway) so where wondering if hedo is for us.
    Our kids are now old enough to go on holiday on their own and we are sick of having to sneak a quick shag in the sea when no one is looking on the prude holidays that we have normally gone on. We love the idea that hopefully every one is up for a good laugh.
    We like going places where we can meet people from all over the world but would hate to go somewhere were we would be the odd ones out for not sleeping with every one we meet.
    Sorry if this sound prudish or is way off the mark, be gentle with a hedo virgin.

You dont need to be a card carrying swinger to enjoy Hedo.

You can be a pure and true nudist or naturist, a shagadelic swinger "You make me horny Baby!" or anything in between.
    Hedo people accept all.

Once you go, you'll know.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Thanks for that Scuba Steve.

We always go on holiday with the belief that it is what you make it, but sometimes it can be out of your hands (no pun intended) and most of the peolpe that have posted on this site appear easy going.

I agree that its going to be one of those things where you just have to go and see for yourself.

Absolutely not!! I would say at a traditional week at Hedo, one that is not designated as a lifestyle group event, swingers make up way less than half of the resort. Yes there are always lifestyle people there, but in my experience they are in the minority. Most people there are just ones who like to party neekid and maybe flirt with doing a little more than they would normally do. You should have no problem fitting in and don't let the swinger resort "myth" scare you away! Go, have fun, it will be the best vacation you ever had!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

We went to Hedo for the 1st time in september 2010. That was a slight concern to us as well (we are not swingers). I will tell you this,
    at Hedo it doesn't matter what walk of life you're in. Everyone comes together, has a great time partying and just has
    fun. If you are approached and don't wish to partake a polite no thank you takes care of it and you continue on as though the question
    never came up. After your 1st trip you will find that the people that go to Hedo just want to have fun, be naked and act up for a week
    in an adult setting like turning 20 all over again each time. It was such an experience that we are returning in april.

<-- Checking wallet, hmmm, can't find my "swinger's" card anywhere.
    Does that mean we can't play in April?
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

my wife and I aren't swingers and we love Hedo, we've never been "bothered" to join in or felt pressured to do anything. We just like the atmosphere
    and excitement of the place. If you wan to be naked and bored just go to Breezes next door. By the way, we went to a real "swinger" resort ONCE
    and left after 4 hours !!! And I really don't get this "Lifestyle" stuff, hell, its just Sex !!!

Blog Entries
    Absolutely not ... you may be surprised that a lot fewer of the people there are swingers than you may expect.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Not a problem at all; we are not swingers and have a great time at Hedo. A simple no thank you is all it takes. Go and have fun it will be the best vacation ever!! 39 more days
    Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Both of us have body parts that move when we move. So they let us in. No labels required at Hedo.

PNK

We are not into the "lifestyle" and when we went to Hedo we had the best time ever. We decided before we went to talk things over of what to do and not to do and that is the best thing to do. Don't make decisions when drinking, it could be regretted. We played some when there and enjoyed ourselves and only save the playing for vacation, not a thing we do at home. You guys sound like a couple that would have a blast there from your brief description of wanting to be naked and sneaking away for sex. You can be naked there and no need to sneak - we all want to watch and you may startt an orgy of couples going at it!!! go and you will never wnat to go anywhere else!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Enjoying nude friends, or at least making them, and having fun would be a good thing to be open to, but being swingers is definitely not a requirement.
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

Hedo can be what you make it, that simple.
    You can have a romantic vacation and hardly know anyone else is around.
    You can flirt, tease, and have fun.
    You can go buck wild with swingers.
    Or you can float between all of the above depending on your moods.
    That is the great thing about Hedo, you can make it what ever kind of vacation you wish.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Hedo can be what you make it, that simple.
    You can have a romantic vacation and hardly know anyone else is around.
    You can flirt, tease, and have fun.
    You can go buck wild with swingers.
    Or you can float between all of the above depending on your moods.
    That is the great thing about Hedo, you can make it what ever kind of vacation you wish.
    Paul....
    Very good description Paul!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I have my moments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast