Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo nude booze cruise

Hedo nude booze cruise

We were at our favorite Atlanta Bar (Johnny's) last week and a lot of the people that go to Rick's have a very low opinion of Hedo folks because of the way they act on the Hedo Nude Cruise boat. Apparently all types of bad behavior happens within plain site of a lot of people at Rick's, I'm all for a good time, but I think we should keep it within the walls of Hedo. Normally the ECs and Sex Police keep the really wild stuff down at the resort, except at nite!! Isn't there any supervision on the boat??

The only thing they could be complaining about is the nudity.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Quote Originally Posted by georgia1 View Post
    We were at our favorite Atlanta Bar (Johnny's) last week and a lot of the people that go to Rick's have a very low opinion of Hedo folks because of the way they act on the Hedo Nude Cruise boat. Apparently all types of bad behavior happens within plain site of a lot of people at Rick's, I'm all for a good time, but I think we should keep it within the walls of Hedo. Normally the ECs and Sex Police keep the really wild stuff down at the resort, except at nite!! Isn't there any supervision on the boat??
    It is actually a clothing optional cruise , and is not a part of hedonism. They sub-contract out as a tour. Some people go nude ..some do not .It kinda sounds like your friends might be from 'Sandles'. Not everyone wants to go 'au naturel' and that is there choice. But until ... you have done it and enjoyed the cruise, you will not know. I don't feel that this would be offered if it wasn't successful or profitable.

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

We usually take our own nude cruise with just our group members and anyone they wish to invite from Hedo. When at H3 it got pretty wild a few times, but we were in the middle of the ocean,not in view of anyone. And not only encouraged by the young ladies working the boat, but they participated as well. But it is a different boat crew on the H2 cruise. We think it will not be as wild there, but one never knows.
    The one trip we took to Ricks, there was some nude dancing, kitten got a massage from a man working the boat, but nothing got crazy.
    And I don't think anyone would be "naughty" while parked at Ricks as you get to get off, watch the diving, etc. (which I highly recommend just watching, tore my shoulder up and still hurts, and that was 2007).
    I agree with what was posted, they prob didnt like that people were nude on the boat, or just a general distaste for "Hedo Type" people.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We took the Nude Cruise last year in Ocho Rios (from H3) and of course there was certain behavior.....but only nudity when in sight of other locations. That has got to be the only thing they are compaining about.
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

We've been on the nude cruise once and the daytime cave trip/snorkel trip once. Both of them were pretty wild. The nude cruise turned into an all girl orgy down in the cargo net up front (ahhhh the memories). Funniest thing ever when two of them, including my wife were trying to be sexy down in the net when the catamaran hit a big wave. The girls got drenched. I'm not talking just a splash. They actually disappeared under a wave of water for a split second. Supervision on the boat? We had to ask who was driving the boat because they were all up front watching...lol.

On the cave trip one last year, my wife says to me "hon, look". I turn around to a couple in the back of the boat where this lady (sitting) is giving this standing guy a BJ. I turn back around and say "so". She says "no, look now". I turn back around and the lady's significant other (male) who was sitting next to her is now giving the same guy a BJ. She loves to embarrass me. (ahhhh the memories I wish I could get rid of).

Anyway, all were out at sea and would not have been viewed by innocent by-standers. I have to say though, by the time we got to Rick's on the sunset cruise, everyone had clothes back on.
    Last edited by jehelena75; 02-12-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Oh so you gota share your pain.
    Thanx for putting that image in the rest of our heads now.
    Bastard.
    Lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

well...I'm a sharing type guy

Well with a hot wife like that in your pic, thats a great thing to hear.

Damn, I can't unread that.....
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

xxx
    Last edited by Savanna&Biff; 03-10-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    Many people are alive today only because its illegal to shoot them.

See u all at Hedonism II June 18 - 25, 2011

Blog Entries
    Last August we had a man overboard on our Booze Cruise!!!
    All was good and no one was injured!!!

We will make him wear a Life Jacket this August!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rickndeb View Post
    Last August we had a man overboard on our Booze Cruise!!!
    All was good and no one was injured!!!

We will make him wear a Life Jacket this August!!!
    That's funny right there.

you know how some guys are. full of hot air.lol

Quote Originally Posted by jehelena75 View Post
    we've been on the nude cruise once and the daytime cave trip/snorkel trip once. Both of them were pretty wild. The nude cruise turned into an all girl orgy down in the cargo net up front (ahhhh the memories). Funniest thing ever when two of them, including my wife were trying to be sexy down in the net when the catamaran hit a big wave. The girls got drenched. I'm not talking just a splash. They actually disappeared under a wave of water for a split second. Supervision on the boat? We had to ask who was driving the boat because they were all up front watching...lol.

On the cave trip one last year, my wife says to me "hon, look". I turn around to a couple in the back of the boat where this lady (sitting) is giving this standing guy a bj. I turn back around and say "so". She says "no, look now". I turn back around and the lady's significant other (male) who was sitting next to her is now giving the same guy a bj. She loves to embarrass me. (ahhhh the memories i wish i could get rid of).

Anyway, all were out at sea and would not have been viewed by innocent by-standers. I have to say though, by the time we got to rick's on the sunset cruise, everyone had clothes back on.
    help i'm blind now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013