Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: conflicting reports so hedo friends I ask you....

Blog Entries
    i always drop for some fun....

We just returned from HII on the 7th. We spent most of the week at the prude beach from after breakfast until mid afternoon nap. We were nude the whole time up until the 6th when a security guard told us we couldn't be nude on the prude side. I'm guessing he was just either being as ass or acting on a complaint as there were others there nude at the same time and he never said anything to them.

So we packed our stuff and got dressed to stroll over to sandals for some "family pics" and when we returned, where we wre lying nude a couple hours before there were more nude people!!! Grrr.

Ahh well. We still had a fantastic time.

Regarding the dicso: we saw nude people there every time we went. Only one or two, but they were there. PJ night is supposed to be the only night you can be nude there.

Regarding the prude pool: roger the previous comment re: it being empty most of the week. Granted we noted it was much cleaner than the nude pool. The water slide is also amazing fun to do nude

You and Mike will have a Blast there I'm sure Kelly. How many days now??

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    And if you want a drink from the bar, throw a suite or a towel on while at the bar, drop and back in the pool for some fun.
    While playing volleyball in the prude pool being naked, a woman and I got out to get drinks for everyone. We walked to the bar naked and the bartenders just looked at us and wouldn't approach us. I put one hand on my ass and one hand on hers and told him that our bottoms were covered so he had to serve us. He laughed hard and came over to get our drinks.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

lol, now thats a good one. One of these days we get to meet you Ellen, one of these days.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We were there from the 28th through the 6th and it was C/O as stated above. It was neat to actually see some people using the prude side. In my earlier posts I stated that at HIII I had only seen 6 or so people using the prude side. I think at HII that number would have been high if you don't count the nude people. I think with the new format more of the assets of the resort will get used and improve the overall quality of the resort since 70% won't be empty with 97% of the people elbow to elbow in the other 30%.
    We had a great time and I think the C/O prude side is a winning combo and shouldn't cause any issues as long as people use common sense and keep the PDA's and such in check on the C/O side.
    AFF- Ridncouplerr
    LL- Ridncouple
    SLS- Ridncouple

Very well said.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12