Thread: Lifestyle friendly groups in the fall?

Lifestyle friendly groups in the fall?

I know January is "lifestyle month", but are there any groups going in the fall that are more "swinger friendly"? We have gone in Aug and Sept before and not found it to be the most open crowd. Except for one fantastic couple...you know who you are.... We are looking to travel in Aug or Sept again.
    [

If you can hold out until November the Lovevoodoo group is great!

I've heard that the November Lovevoodoo trip is awesome, but that won't work with devildog's schedule.
    [

I am not sure what you mean by lifestyle friendly. Not trying to be a pain in the ass.. and honestly our experience has only been in late July/early August- and it seems every group is lifestyle friendly.
    Our group is probably about 50/50 lifestyle vs non... everyone's friendly but not everyone is pairing off every night with another couple- plenty of that happens....
    I guess if that is not lifestyle friendly then I am ignorant....
    Nick (and the smarty-pantsless Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

No problem, NickandKitty, thanks for the response. I see that there are quite a few groups going around the time we would like to (Cocktails International, AWOL, Jamaican Booze Crew, Jamaican Waterslide Team, Happy Bastards), but none of them are "out there" as lifestyle groups (ie. Lovevoodoo). Just wondering which group would be the best fit for us. We are not hardcore swingers (pairing off with another couple every night), but we also don't like folks acting like we have the plague after we confess to being swingers. This will be our third trip to H2, seems we are always there at a slow time, just looking to maybe connect with a fun group. We are a very friendly, easy going couple, early 40's and pretty easy on the eyes. Anyone want to hang out with us in July/August/September?
    [

We'd love to have you guys with us- our dates are below. No stigma like you described for people who indulge in that at all- it's all good. Do we host "private parties" for people to hook up in? No.. we don't... we decided when we set our group up that we wanted a group that could party together, and leave the matchmaking to the adults we know you guys are. Besides- we're at a hotel... you already have a room to go to LOL! We pride ourselves on having a group where people get along and seem to genuinely like eachother. Many year round friendships come out of our trips.
    We have twice weekly chats year round that all AWOL members are welcome at where people get to know eachother and we even do a yearly meet and greet a few months out. This year's is in Dallas March 10-13 if you're interested. As you well know, with the wonderful mix of heat, alcohol, and the hedo atmosphere there is never a shortage of playtime.
    We plan on bringing the energy level up quite a bit this year at H2. Hope you decide to join us.
    Drop us a line here or on facebook if you're interested in learning more.
    Cheers!
    Nick (and the curvy Kitty)tm
    PS- I agree- at least for the 1/2 of you two I have seen- pretty easy on the eyes!
    Nick and Kitty

NickandKitty on Facebook

Thanks NickandKitty! You two are pretty easy on the eyes yourselves. We will definitely look into the AWOL group and see if we can move our vacation dates up a bit. Anyone else that wants to chime in but not go public, please feel free to send me a private message.
    [

Sent you an email on the account that you used when you submitted your quote request. Hope to hear from you!
    Nick (and the dancin' Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty

NickandKitty on Facebook