Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: bad news :(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Gee Kelly, you are not looking so good. You had better get to a doctor and soon!

Cheers
    LOL cute steve..

well we might have an out since his daughter is severely autistic and cant be left alone ( or so the dr can write) and thatwill be that,, since the system is screwing us i suppose we can do alil screwing back to get our refund... and its nto even alie since that is true for the most part ...

Kelly ( da 4eva virgin)

If you cant get a refund would it work to take out a note to pay down on the support. Seems better then losing out all the money paid for your trip

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JAlan View Post
    If you cant get a refund would it work to take out a note to pay down on the support. Seems better then losing out all the money paid for your trip
    yea thought about it but no way either one of us will get approved..

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    yea thought about it but no way either one of us will get approved..
    hey hows about a cove haven resort takeover we had crazy times there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum61 View Post
    hey hows about a cove haven resort takeover we had crazy times there.
    wheres that:? we were thinking about caliente but if we dont get our refund then we cant go anywhere :O

Kelly you can come to our house we are only 90 minutes away.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    wheres that:? we were thinking about caliente but if we dont get our refund then we cant go anywhere :O
    thats in Pa but thats good for long weekends

sorry to read of your trouble,always seems the good guy gets shafted,try denny P site ,he has alisting of alot of resorts

We love cove haven. Its in the Poconos silly not too far from you.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We love cove haven. Its in the Poconos silly not too far from you.
    what is it all about I think its like 15min from us but didntlook into it is it alternative life or just plainold night club?

I have been following this all day and I am going to put my 2 cents in...I understand you need a vacation but wouldn't you pay off the back child support before you plan on taking a vacation. You are probably paying $3000+ to go to Hedo so use that to pay for your "severly autistic" child. If you can save that much money PAY OFF YOUR CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!
    I hope there is a way to get a refund for what you have paid so YOU CAN PAY OFF YOUR BACK YOUR CHILD SUPPORT. Then hopefully you can get your passports and go and enjoy Hedo as much as we all do.

I know this is going to piss alot of people off, there has been more posts on this today then all the others. But I had to put my opinion in on this.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

keep the faith Kelly you are bound to pop that hedo cherry. never has anyone been more deserving. keeping our fingers crossed for you and hubby. best of luck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyoswift View Post
    I have been following this all day and I am going to put my 2 cents in...I understand you need a vacation but wouldn't you pay off the back child support before you plan on taking a vacation. You are probably paying $3000+ to go to Hedo so use that to pay for your "severly autistic" child. If you can save that much money PAY OFF YOUR CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!
    I hope there is a way to get a refund for what you have paid so YOU CAN PAY OFF YOUR BACK YOUR CHILD SUPPORT. Then hopefully you can get your passports and go and enjoy Hedo as much as we all do.

I know this is going to piss alot of people off, there has been more posts on this today then all the others. But I had to put my opinion in on this.

YOUR opinion is greatly noted however my severely autistic child lives with me that isnt who im paying support on.

soo to catch u up to speed since this became personal...

I have a 16 yr old daughter who lives with her mother she is healthy and my angel. I have and continue to pay support to her faithfully since day 1 except when I got attacked at work ( registered nurse here ) in the psychiatric hospital I work at, I was out of work and therefore had no income . when I got back on my feet I worked out my arrears with my daughters mom and with the courts amicably and we set up a payment plan I pay her 600 a month faithfully however because I did it through the court system it registers me as owing arrears even though im on a payment plan..

NOW as for me.. I am raising both my kids without their mother my ex wife ( not the mom of my oldest daughter) she does NOT pay me support although im trying to sue her for it but she is a dead beat mom with more money then she knows what to do with but is smart and hides it well... so my gf and I that would be Kelly , together we shared the cost to go to hedo which cost us exactly 3 thousand dollars for everything.. we are raising 5 kids together 3 of hers and 2 are mine 3 out of those 5 are special needs children so we felt we needed a vacation for ourselves our first vacation in over 10 yrs I think we deserved that.. so no I didnt take the money and pay my arrears since I was paying it monthly out of a payment plan that all parties are perfectly happy with..

and for a side note
    I worked out a payment plan with liberty travel and we paid it off over a few months since we didnt have lump sum amount..
    with that said I am not a deadbeat parent im just one of those caught up in a law to help custodial parents, I respect that law but unfortunately it sometimes hurts those that it wasnt intended to hurt.

answer all your questions ?
    Mike ( kellys other half)
    Last edited by funcouple_nepa; 02-08-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Well here's my 2 cents worth: I really didn't want to meet the Teasum girls, I wanted to meet Kelly !!! She has a refreshing bit of "wildness" about her!!

Blog Entries
    Tell the ex wife she can stay in my room for a week, I'll show her a real good time and keep her away from the two of you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will that work?

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast