Thread: An OLD Negril Beach Village (Hedo II) ad from 1977...

Registered User Just plain Chad's Avatar

An OLD Negril Beach Village (Hedo II) ad from 1977...

Here's a pretty cool ad from 1977 in The New York Post, January issue.

http://vacationbarefoot.blogspot.com...e-in-1977.html

This ad was on page 4, and it was put out less than 1 year after the resort even opened.

If you don't know, the sharks teeth was the first type of "Hedo Buck" at the resort. In 1982 the resort was named Hedonism II and the party has gone strong ever since...

Chad
    http://vacationbarefoot.blogspot.com <----Adult Travel Blogging

Cool !!! Is there a place were anyone could read the step by step history of Hedo?The add said that there was horseback riding and an orgy of food and wine.Well we've seen bareback riding and as for the orgy part well ....What happens at Hedo stays at Hedo
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

We met the girl in the posters, on the nude beach during one of our visits. We met the photographer of one of the most famous posters (a very wet T-shirt).

The horses at the local stable were a bit bony but well behaved. The ride was in the woods that were torn down to make room for the nude tub, and the resorts that run round the point to Bloody Bay. Hedo was very isolated. And quite an experience! Of course returning guests were sometimes asked to bring in essential supplies (like spark plugs and guitar strings). Most welcomed 'tips' included Levis and running shoes -- many of us went home without them.

I could tell you tales. But what happens at Hedo etc. etc. But it still puts a smile on my face. Has it really been that many years!

And we'll be back in exactly 49 days.

PNK

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    We met the girl in the posters, on the nude beach during one of our visits. We met the photographer of one of the most famous posters (a very wet T-shirt).

The horses at the local stable were a bit bony but well behaved. The ride was in the woods that were torn down to make room for the nude tub, and the resorts that run round the point to Bloody Bay. Hedo was very isolated. And quite an experience! Of course returning guests were sometimes asked to bring in essential supplies (like spark plugs and guitar strings). Most welcomed 'tips' included Levis and running shoes -- many of us went home without them.

I could tell you tales. But what happens at Hedo etc. etc. But it still puts a smile on my face. Has it really been that many years!

And we'll be back in exactly 49 days.

PNK
    Holly crap you guy's have seen the whole evolution of Hedo(I say with great envy) So what year did you's first start going there?
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Great Blog Chad...I am going to have to go through the whole site!

Sunnysideup...do a Google search on Jamaican Jim Jordan...he has some really neat history of Hedo II on his site.

PNK...I expect to hear some of those stories in 49 days over a drink or two!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

okay thanks face down
    Next trip
    2017 sometime