Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A typical Hedo day and night???

A typical Hedo day and night???

We are total newbies going on our first Hedo trip at the end of April. Wondering what an average day at Hedo looks like, ie routine and schedule? We realize that it's probably different for everyone, but what's the typical routine for most people.
    - what time are most up and on the go?
    - do people usually have breakfast or are they too late getting up? where to for breakfast and what's good?
    - morning events? to the beach? pool? what are the options?
    - what time normally for lunch?
    - afternoon events? pool? beach? what are the options?
    - what time for dinner?
    - evening events?
    - Then I guess it's the disco and hot tub? what time does all this happen?

Again, total newbies here so we're asking very basic questions as we have no idea. So if we go nude, what times of the day and where is it expected that we be nude and when would we need to go and put some clothes on? I guess nude is mostly around the nude pool and beach but we dress for the restaurants, evening events, and disco??? Then back to hot tub for more nakedness?? Do I have this right? What about if we want to do some water sports, such as snorkelling...are we naked or dressed for this? Obviously if we leave the premises for a walk up the beach, we are dressed.

One last question...we see that there are standard theme nights but when there are groups there they may mix this up. Do the groups have their own theme nights in private or do all groups and non-group guests mingle in the same theme night events? Just wondering how people who are not in groups know what theme nights to prepare for if the group(s) are going to change the usual theme nights?

Appreciate any info on the routine at Hedo, where and when to be naked, and how the theme nights work!!! We have a lot to learn before we go. Thanks muchly!

Hi.....I would suggest you just go with the flow....When we arrive at the resort we check in and make our way to our room.....there we unpack a bit and get rid of our watches.....that is the last time that we look at time, the last thing that is on our schedule for the duration of our holiday....we get up when we want....we eat when we're hungry.....drink plenty...party hardy.....and sleep very little....We usually book a room on the prude side but we usually leave our room naked and walk around the resort nude....we always bring a swimsuit or a wrap and put some type of clothes on in the restaurants, lobby and prude pool and bar areas....we usually dress fancier for dinner, then change into our costumes for the theme that night. Most people dress for the themes on the resort's web site....the groups change the theme some nights for themselves......anything you wear will be just fine...sexy and skimpy is always good....we found that if you do dress for theme nights you get to meet more people that way....a lot of people end up naked some nights at the disco.....we have ended up at the hot tub most nights after leaving the disco....some nights we have seen the sun come up.....As you can see we don't have a routine when on holiday....some days you meet people and get partying....and we missed dinner completely.....once at Desire we pulled a 48 hour run ....no sleep, the maid had a brake, didn't have to make up our room.LOL.....we never plan anything.....what ever happens

What time are most up and on the go?
    Totally depends on the people. In real life we’re very early risers (workouts before commute, etc.), but at Hedo we enjoy staying in a touch. 8:00am is usually the latest we make our way out of or room unless it has been one of those nights

Do people usually have breakfast or are they too late getting up? where to for breakfast and what's good?
    Breakfast is usually the lowest turnout meal because most folks are sleeping in. It’s always in the main dining area, and Charlie’s omelets are a thing of beauty! There’s usually a line (even with low turnout), but soooo worth it.

Morning events? to the beach? pool? what are the options?
    We usually stake out chairs by the pool before breakfast (bringing your own colorful towels makes this so much easier). After breakfast, we’re fans of doing a morning kayak run – The water is easy at that time of day and the view is wonderful. By the time we’re done, the pool bar will be opening and it’s time for another lazy day

What time normally for lunch?
    Whenever – We opt for the snack bar by the pool as often as we go up to the main dining area. If you can hold out, the jerk chicken in the afternoon is fabu!

Afternoon events? pool? beach? what are the options?
    The pool really picks up after 2:00pm and doesn’t die down until the sun sets (at which point the hot tub gets an early influx). You can easily find plenty of activities if you look on the board in the main dining area. We’re fond of organizing a nekkid water slide takeover of the prude pool on some afternoons.

What time for dinner?
    Any time after 6:30. Do yourselves a favor as one of the 1st things you do when you get onsite, reserve at least one night at Munasans (Japanese hibachi style) and Pastafaris (or whatever they’re calling it now, Italian). Dinner can stretch all the way until 10:00 if you want.

Evening events?
    Eh’ – after your 1st trip, the evening entertainment starts getting really repetitive so we usually don’t bother. Minded, we always participate in the Toga competition on Thursdays

Then I guess it's the disco and hot tub? what time does all this happen?
    A lot of folks do the Piano Bar as a warm-up, and there are people who stake out the prime chairs as early as 8:30-9:00 for the 10:00 opening. The disco doesn’t usually heat up until 11:00, and the hot tub can go anywhere from 10:30 until 4:00am

Hope this helps!

Blog Entries
    wow thanks that was really well detailed,. I cant wait to get there.

Miss B has it right on. Go with the flow, it's your vacation. You don't need a schedule your on vacation to
    get away from them.

First there is no 'average' or typical. Things are different every week and every couple and every group.

But:

When you arrive you'll get a list of activities and times. Some of the activities will/might/may happen (or not). Some people will join in. Some will not. Meal times are fixed. Basically you can eat someplace from about 7:00 am to past midnight. You can get a drink at a bar from about 10:00 am to way past midnight.

Some people never take their clothes off. Some hardly ever put them on. You need some form of basic cover up at the restaurants, but not at the nude pool lunch spot or grill.
    Shorts for a guy, wrap for a woman acceptable, but many people dress more than that when eating.

There is a flow of people in the evening -- and it depends who is there and what the group does. Dinner, piano bar, disco, hot tub -- but the order may vary. YOU do what YOU want, not what others do or want. Some people do the themes. Some do not. Some do one or two and not the others. Some groups simply do their own thing and ignore everyone else. Some are very inclusive.

You'll hear this many times: do NOT over plan your trip to Hedo. Go with the flow and what YOU feel comfortable with. If you miss something, there's always next time, or the next or .... Remember: many/most of us keep returning to Hedo. And we make our own routines and do our own thing, and generally include anyone who we meet and click (not clique) with.

Relax and enjoy.

PNK

Our 'average day" a little different than most which just goes to show you there is no average day. Our day generrally starts about 7 am with tennis, then breakfast then the rest of the day we just play by ear, maybe an excursion maybe just relax by the pool or on the beach, a massage, who knows. Dinner usually around 8 hang out and watch the entertainment maybe head to the piano bar then off to bed. Get up the next day and do it all again.

Blog Entries
    do they provide sports equip such as rackets and such?

there is snorkeling right?

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    do they provide sports equip such as rackets and such?

there is snorkeling right?
    Yes if you don't bring a racket they have them, also 2 snorkel trips a day and they can provide you with all the equipment you need

Blog Entries
    Great questions
    As soon as I see light I get up and head to the beach no matter when I go to bed. My group brings champagne and Bloody Mary's at 8:00am thou I usually start with the excellent coffee, but once or twice I'll start early
    If you want breakfast go to the main diningroom, I think it's Charlie that makes the omelets, very good, I don''t go often as I'm on the beach where the group brings breakfast as well, but it's usually somewhat uninspiring.
    The nude beach has a beach grill "right there", right on the beach, they don't have much and it's up and down sometimes, but I eat there all week, I suggest that you don't eat the fries as they cook them in something that won't make you feel that well for an hour or two after (that's the only thing, rest of the food is great). They do a nice buffet in the main diningroom at lunch and the post the menu on the nude beach so you can see what they have before walking up. I go up cuz sometime, I just need to get out of the sun for a little while and it's fun to have a nice lunch and be waited on.....they always bring crisp and cold white wine, only time I drink it ever.

Daily options are many, there is an activities board in the main diningroom and somewhere else on the resort I think.

The beach go-ers stay till afternoon and slowly move to the pool for afternoon fun, when it can get wild, but if not, it's still really fun. During the day snorkeling, you can go nude if you want, many go topless. Scuba, the girls go topless, waterskiing, I asked if I could go nude and they said no problem, but they haul you in front of kid friendly resorts so not so cool. Activities board has a lot of things to do on it, you'll find something fun
    Dinner, 8 or 9 or 10, or whenever, the hot tub sometimes stretches it out a little later

Evening events are fun, piano bar is fun, main diningroom show is fun (once), Winston is a hoot, just a wonderful and talented guy, meet him if you can.

Hot tub is funny, sometimes its "on" all day, sometimes you'll wander down and it's empty. Some people seem to know how it works, I don't. The disco starts late every night but Pajama night which starts at 11:00pm. The nude water slide which you must run to if possible starts anytime, if you hear someone yell down onto the nude beach, diningroom, hot tub that the slide is on, get up and go, it's really fun and you don't know when it will run again. Maybe some people have that figured out too, I don't

The group, or at least our group has their parties in private, we have a party early in the disco, or early in the piano bar, something like that, no one cares (as it is Hedo) if any of the curious or the "automatically ready to party at the site of a party" walk in

It's easy to figure out where and when to be nekkid. If you want to be sure to be in a nude friendly area to be nude, the main path from the diningroom to the beach separate the resort, go right go nekkid, go left and you are headed to the prude side. As the week goes on depending on your attitude you'll be able to go nude basically "wherever", LOL

No nudity in the main diningroom, you will get yelled at for that, the lobby is beyond that, I don't think you make it that far either, although there is a hill outside in the parking lot, LOL.

It's fun to be obsessed about it but you really don't need to learn anything before you get there, there is no etiquette other than be yourself and have fun, there are no penalties or fines for bad behaviors but they do give out gold medals sometimes for such.

Have fun.
    Cheers
    Last edited by takemetonegril; 01-25-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

I have several trip reports on here and they all are detailed day by day if you care to see.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

All excellent responses to our questions...thanks so much!

locogringo...you just gave me the worst case of DIF....lol. This is going to be a long 64 days.

Quote Originally Posted by jehelena75 View Post
    locogringo...you just gave me the worst case of DIF....lol. This is going to be a long 64 days.
    Your not kidding. I have a counter on my phone and I see it a hundred times a day. I think it's worse cause it seem time is just dragging by.
    CopnKitten, gonna miss you guys again this year. We met back in 2008 but we always seem to be abot a week or 2 before you. Maybe someday we will cross paths again.
    Sex is a two-way treat

HIII
    April 10th-15th, 2008
    March 31st - April 7th, 2009
    March 21st - 28th, 2010
    March 26th - April 2nd, 2011

www HEDO AMIGOS com
    March 26th to April 2nd ~ 2011
    Hedonism II ~ Negril, Jamaica
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by chitownJA View Post
    Your not kidding. I have a counter on my phone and I see it a hundred times a day. I think it's worse cause it seem time is just dragging by.
    CopnKitten, gonna miss you guys again this year. We met back in 2008 but we always seem to be abot a week or 2 before you. Maybe someday we will cross paths again.
    Our loss for sure. Our group centers around April 11th every year (thats my lovely kitten's and I anniversary).
    Enjoy your trip, we look forward to hearing all about it.
    Paul + the sexy kitten....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast