Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to tell family/friends??

What to tell family/friends??

We are booking last week of April 2011. Wondering where we should tell family/friends we are staying if we don't want to say we are going to 'Hedo'?? Are there some good nearby resorts to use an an alibi and also include in our photo albums? We hear that SuperClubs owns a nearby Breezes...would this be a good cover story? Looking for some advice for the pros.

Also, what about phone number to give to family for emergencies?? Do they answer the phone there with "Hedonism" or "SuperClubs"?? How do people usually handle emergency contact...hotel #? their own cells? etc?

Thanks!!

The breezes is next door and a good abibi. As far as emergency contact just have them e-mail you. There is an internet cafe and its cheaper than phones anyway.

Or do like we did... admit we go to Hedo. Only the oldest stuck up son has any problem with it. Now that the youngest two have been to Breezes they get the whole Jamaica thing. Only issue we have now is making sure when the kids start to do Hedo is to make sure we book at different weeks.

We told my mother as her and my father had went twice back in the early 90s. Everyone else we tell were are going to negril is all. We arent telling my wifes father he wouldnt like the idea to much of his baby girl (40 yr old ) walking around nekid for a week.

On our way to H3 the bus stoped at Breezes to drop off some people.We ran out of the bus and snapped a couple of pics in front of the Breezes sign and main foyer,the rest of our pics we took on our day trips.This year were going to "SANDLES" so I guess we'll have to get some new pics....Um does anyone know if the bus to H2 makes any stops on the way to H2?
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Lol hmmm wonder where that idea came from sunnyside
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

we addmit where were going laid back, no kids nice people let people use the imagination its all what you want it to be nice and relaxing or all out orgy on your senses

Quote Originally Posted by sunnnysideup69 View Post
    On our way to H3 the bus stoped at Breezes to drop off some people.We ran out of the bus and snapped a couple of pics in front of the Breezes sign and main foyer,the rest of our pics we took on our day trips.This year were going to "SANDLES" so I guess we'll have to get some new pics....Um does anyone know if the bus to H2 makes any stops on the way to H2?
    Since Sandals is past H2 the bus won't be stopping there but you can just walk over there. Just head down to prude beach and walk down to the end, you'll go through a gate and you are now at Sandals. Make sure you take your Hedo room key with you, you will need it to get back in to H2. We often walk down the beach through two or three different resorts, snap pictures as you go.

We tell the truth where we go why hide one of the best places we go.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

We'd gone to Sandals for 6 years in a row before we found Hedo, we haven't had to tell anyone where exactly we are going since then. They just assume Sandals I guess and we brought about 4 pictures back last year total and no one has asked to see any so we're covered on that.
    As for emergency calls we do bring our cel phones (Sprint) and they wo work, we just leave them in the room safe and check a couple times a day.
    We give instructions to call if someone dies (and it better be an immediate family member). For anything else there are phone numbers for our insurance company and such.
    Last year during our "when to call speech" one of the kids said "like if the house burns down" to which I snapped "ummm, no, that would fall under the insurance company again. There's a credit card in the envalope, get a room afor the kids and we'll figure it out when we get home". lol
    AFF- Ridncouplerr
    LL- Ridncouple
    SLS- Ridncouple

We have a rule at Hedo do not call for any reason. Do not ruin our vacation. If someone dies nothing we can do please do not call and tell us. Car gets wrecked tell us when we get home same for the house. The only reason to call me is if people showed up at the house naked and we were not home!
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

We always used Grand Lido Negril (now Breezes Negril) as our cover story and would visit the store at GLN to pick up a few cover items.

A very few close friends know we actually went to Hedo, but professionally the fewer people who know, the better...at some point, I won't care anymore...but that date is a few years off.

So far our close family and friends (and even some friends who are coworkers) know where we're headed. We've had a few raised eyebrows, but the way I explain Hedo, most are jealous/excited for us. Some of my extended family (like grandparents and such) are very conservative, so to them it's simply "a resort in Negril, Jamaica." Not sure what I'll say if they put me on the spot about it. Suffice it to say, most of my vacation pics will NOT be going on Facebook, haha!
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

Blog Entries
    Everyone knows where I go, I always wear a Hedonism tee shirt when I travel to the resort, but I'll admit on the flight when I was seated next to a very sweet couple on their way to my favorite Sandals' resort we chatted a while then they asked where I was staying, I said, "Don't Ask" , the wife immediately excused herself to the bathroom and never said another word to me, LOL......While she was gone I did fill her husband in on what really happens or can happen at Sandal's
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

the name hedonism ya get a lot of looks and we say it is just a name. the first time we went my wife thought it would be one big orgy on contrary we had a great time. went back last year after her stroke every one was nice and now we go back in april. just tell people the truth it is a name of a resort. it is true hedonism to get away to lay by the beach no kids screaming. drinking and have all the fun you want. to use that is hedonism so the name fits
    Last edited by wackoo22; 01-23-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast