Please consider joining me and our Krewe for our 5th Annual Hedonism resort Adventure & Fun in Jamaica from June 18-26, 2011 (or any days in between-your choice)

Details for my 5th Annual Group Trip include:

WHO:
FantasyFesters, Krewe de Krazy Lifers, Hedo veterans/rookies, any fun-loving adults
WHAT:
Our 5th Annual Mid-Year Reunion-Rendezvous of fun, like-minded partygoers
WHERE:
All-inclusive Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica (fly into Montego Bay)
WHEN:
June 18-26, 2011 (or any dates in between-your choice. Me? I'll be there all 8 nights)

HOW:
The core group of FantasyFesters and Hedo veterans have again asked me (The TravelSlut) to negotiate, organize and then book our group into Hedo II for our annual adventures. I will be the central point for all group-related travel to Hedo for this trip or anytime a member wishes to explore adult-only travel destinations. Just email me: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

WHY:
Because we are the "fun" group according to Hedonism resort staff and we must be doing something right since we seem to "adopt" many new members into our group every year throughout the week while we are there. Also, some like to go because they may have missed the fun and costumes of Fantasy Fest in Key West from the previous year or will miss the upcoming Fantasy Fest event. Also, some just don't want to wait 12 months between fun times and like the idea of a relaxed, yet exciting, nude or clothing-optional, pre-paid all-inclusive atmosphere that provides a certain "energy" :-)

Stay up late. Sleep in. Give up counting calories. Have a drink before noon. Give up mineral water. Dine in shorts. Talk to strangers. Don't make your bed. Go skinny-dipping. Don't call work. Let your hair down. Don't pay for anything. Don't leave a tip.

After Hedonism II, you'll view the world from a slightly different angle. You'll be tanned, relaxed and, at times, you'll find yourself smiling for no reason whatsoever. There is just no place on earth quite like Hedonism II Just be your beautiful self in spectacular Negril, Jamaica.

Be wicked & wild and give-in to temptation for a day, a weekend or an entire week-it's your choice. (Me, I'll be there for 8 nights!)

Our "Krewe/Group" has made an impression the past few years with both Hedo staff and guests and there is reason to believe that we will have even more of an impact in 2011! (Refer to the Yahoo! Group on last year's trip complete with photos, tips and links at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism

Hedonism II is an ALL-INCLUSIVE resort providing:
All meals and snacks
Accomodations in various room categories
Top shelf & premium drinks
Non-motorized sports, etc.
All resort fitness and recreation facilities
Tips & gratuities
Transport from and to the Montego Bay airport
Two beaches--one nude and one prude
Nightly theme costume parties & entertainment (sounds like Fantasy Fest except you don't have to carry cash to pay for drinks and the nude pool stays open all night)
5 bars (including beach bar, pool bars and Piano bar.

Of course, anyone in the group can plan their own "fun" either on or off property or choose to interact with staff and other guests alike. After all, we are all like-minded, fun-loving partiers---right? Look for another special group nude cruise mid-week in 2011.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DEADLINES:
Jan. 2011 - 1st small deposit per person guarantees a room
Mar. 1, 2011 - 2nd deposit due
May 1, 2011 - Final deposit due
NOTE: (No penalty on deposit monies paid before March 1, 2011 )

The minimum adult age for check in is 21 and Valid Passports are required.

GUARANTEED ALL-INCLUSIVE ROOM RATES & AVAILABILITY ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME

This is 1st come, 1st served basis except for those that are already on my reserved list from 2010.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me directly at:

thetravelslut@yahoo.com

I know that we will all be ready for Hedonism II--but will Hedo be ready for us again??? (I am sure they will be)

Ann, The Travel Slut
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TravelSlut
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism
http://www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip/

The Travel Slut
"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!"-Helen Gurley Brown

Please feel free to share this information with other adult friends and email me ASAP for rates and availability at: thetravelslut@yahoo.com