Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: need suggestions :)

need suggestions :)

We are a lifestyle couple in our late 30's. In shape, but far from hard bodies. Very attractive, but not perfect ken and barbie. What we need:

Suggestions for where we should travel if we want:

The Hedo-type of trip without the cheesy toga parties and watered down drinks.

We have been to Hedo II twice and liked it. But honestly, we are from a big city where nightlife is king. We dont need another cheesy nightclub filled with 20-somethings dancing to YMCA in toga outfits. We'd be cool with a chill resort where you can get naked if needed, yet it isnt serving naked fatties with our coffee in the morning. We know this is alot to ask, cuz we arent in our 20's any more, but we arent crossing the line into our overweight 50's either. Ugh, so sorry to sound like bitches!

Anyone know of a classy resort on the beach where like-minded adults can hook up without all the cheese involved with a costume party and some crazy jamaiican guy screaming into a microphone?
    Last edited by melissa6; 01-20-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Yes you stay home in chicago ya you do sound like big bitches

Ouch - harsh much beachbum61? No need to blast someone just because they're not as into Hedo as you may be.

To respond to melisa6's question, if the Hedo vibe isn't for you you may want to check out some of the trip reports for Temptation Cancun. We've never been, but every report we've read on it sounds like this would be more along the type of vacation you're looking for: Somewhat more upscale, couples only, etc.

You can get to the Temptations Cancun forms here: http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...ptation-Cancun
    The official website: http://www.temptationcancun.com/

Well, I am talking from exp. Try Desire , not our kind of place but we tried it and sounds more like what you may want. Go watch the crocs and the cops along the dirt road in the middle of the swamp days, get nude by the pool, no sex on the beach, great food and a very active play room off the disco at night.

thanks locogringo. we know our post was harsh but we truly just want to find somewhere that fits our age/demo/interests. More suggestions welcome . u2 hedoiiilover

Sorry but you'll HATE Temptations (unless it's moved WAY upscale in the last short while). Way too cheesy. Desire might work for you. But I think you want/need an urban, American experience. And I really don't think you'll find that in a censored America. Temptations is way schmaltzy compared to Hedo. Been there, done that. Save your money and reassess.

When did you get watered drinks at Hedo? Ask for no ice and you get it! Come to that, when did they last play YMCA in Jamaica? 1975? Not in my long memory.

No, reassess your trip. Perhaps with the Beautiful People (or a name like that) group. They were around for a while but did not accept 'regular' people like most of us on this site.

Have fun

PNK

Well i have a big beer belly so i guess i dont fit in at hedo then.

Buck

Sea Mountain Inn in Palm Springs may be your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Well i have a big beer belly so i guess i dont fit in at hedo then.

Buck
    I'll c your big beer belly and raise u 2 little love handles and a couple of dimples on my booty lol

Wow Melissa that's quite a second post to put on a very pro Hedo forum. I've been to many of the larger lifetyle friendly resorts in the western hemisphere (Sea Mountain, Desire Cabo, desire Cancun, Hedo II, Hedo III, Caliente etc etc) and none of them have any kind of attractiveness police at the gate to only allow the good looking, none overweight people in. Any public resort that I know of will have a mixture of ages and attractiveness. My suggestion would be to go private house parties for your lifestyle activities, that way you can find couples that in your opinion are appropriate.

Blog Entries
    well im out Ive had 3 kids so guess it wont be me in that group although im early 30s and lots of fun I find the "everyday" ppeople to be the most fun type of people, I wanna hang out with those who love me and each other for who we are and not what we look like.. and hey I love the YMCA and cheesy theme nights,, bring it on
    oh lets party like its 1999.

Good luck melissa in finding your Utopia, I hope it exists for your sake..

I love you for you... now lets party

Enjoy wherever you find while you are able to. When life hits you come home to Hedo

Watered down drinks? Seriously? Dang... never seen that at either hedo- who'd you piss off behind the bar? I usually have to order my vx and diet as diet and vx to make sure it is not too strong.
    As far as the toga party stuff.. well, participation is optional- no one holds a gun to your head and makes you tie on a sheet.
    Please let us know where you decide to go since the place you are describing does not sound like much fun to me at all and I would hate to waste a vacation there.
    I love the cheesy parts- I have met some of my favorite people in the lame activities that occur when a loud jamaican is screaming into a microphone. The trick is not to take yourself too seriously, get to know some people, and have some fun.
    To us, Hedo is a party resort where there are usually some lifestyle activities- not a lifestyle resort that a party might break out at any moment at.
    In the meantime- we'll be over in the nude pool with a few dozen of our less than perfect, perfectly amazing friends having the time of our lives.
    Oh- and NEPA- you can come party with us any time- I LOVE your attitude!

(far less than perfect) Nick (and the perfectly imperfect Kitty)tm
    Last edited by NickandKitty; 01-21-2011 at 02:06 AM.
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    Oh- and NEPA- you can come party with us any time- I LOVE your attitude!

(far less than perfect) Nick (and the perfectly imperfect Kitty)tm

thanks what dates are you there? we think the perfectly imperfect people is exactly what we want, I dont want the perfect type theyre all snobs, im not perfect and hey to be honest NO ONE is perfect.
    my virgin tour to hedo 2 is all about meeting good decent down to earth fun friendly people who happen to enjoy being naked, having fun and being themselves.. all the fake people can sit on the back of the bus...

seriously the least serious of all gals. Kelly Da Virgin ( I'll need a new saying after my devirginization )
    Oh one more thing, LETS PARTEYYYYYY

Try Desire. We are Hedo people through and through, and we tried Desire in December and were bored out of our minds; so that sounds like the place you would like to go. You can be naked, but there is not the "fun" stuff such as togas going on that we loved at Hedo. That's my suggestion if you don't like Hedo's admosphere but still want the naked stuff.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast