Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: need suggestions :)

Blog Entries
    WOW that is sad I hope that isnt the way it is for Kelly & my first time, sorry you didnt have the time of ur life but those few friendly people u did meet ,, im sure they made the trip all thatmuch better,, its not how many friends u make its just the funtime u spend with them..
    Mike and Kelly the virgins

VTX- sorry to hear that. Were they a group or just random couples? Sometimes depending on the group they can be a little less than inclusive- we have found this especially with some of the established groups particularly the lifestyle-centric ones. Safety in numbers I guess and if all they are there for is to get laid then sometimes they don't make any effort at all to be friendly if they don't want to f*ck you. Sad... I prefer to have our attitude... "be nice"!
    Nick (and the very nice Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    VTX- sorry to hear that. Were they a group or just random couples? Sometimes depending on the group they can be a little less than inclusive- we have found this especially with some of the established groups particularly the lifestyle-centric ones. Safety in numbers I guess and if all they are there for is to get laid then sometimes they don't make any effort at all to be friendly if they don't want to f*ck you. Sad... I prefer to have our attitude... "be nice"!
    I Like your attitude as well.. Nice works nicely,
    MIke & Kelly.. the virgins

HELL YEAH! On the dance floor we shall be! JUST SAY NO TO SNOTTY BITCHES living in a dream world! Send them to Desire, we've been there twice and just don't get it! Don't get me wrong, Desire is beautiful and some DELISH food but, I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY! JUST SAYIN! YMCA......WOO HOO! btw, I LUV'D my toga that my frined made me in Hedo in 2005!!!

I LUV your attitude, CrazyDane! You haven't missed a thing! I've had a son and my body's not perfect althought I do work hard at it! We just have to roll with with what we got and be happy! Perhaps it they came with a group or sometimes you gotta mingle and make your own fun! I wish em luck! lol HEDO OR BUST!

Some of you have definitely lucked out. Some times that's an age thing. Some of the younger set simply have no ways to interact with people even 10 years older. Some don't understand having families, or responsibilities, or wrinkles etc. Proof: look at the number of comments posted this week re body hair!

It's been said here many times: Hedo is NOT about age, body type, race, body hair etc. it's about a bunch of people interacting and having fun. Those who arrive with a 'north American' attitude or expectations will almost certainly be disappointed. Jamaica is simply not part of the US pr Canada -- different country, different values, different ways of doing things.

To enjoy Jamaica one must quit being Canadian or American etc. for few days -- and live it up.

re other comments: Desire can be a very party place (at times making Hedo feel like church social) been there done that. Temptations is a whole step down into the church Sunday School by comparison. Not a nude party experience.

Hedo is what we all make of it.

PNK
    March 25 -Ap 6

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    Hi Nick

yes their were at least 2 big lifestyle groups there and I cant say for sure if the stand offish people belonged to those groups or not but I think so and if we go again we will try to avoid lifestyle weeks, anyway we are happy to have met at least some of of the true hedos with the nice attitudes, already miss those hummingbird drinks and jamaican sun

I guess we have had a different perspective than some given that we co-run a group. We have always tried to NOT pigeonhole ourselves into being labelled a lifestyle group, or a group for this or that... we go for the party, then whatever happens, happens. This has worked very well both for the group getting along and for us having amazing vacations every year. I think that is why we always come back to the "be nice" credo.
    We LOVE that there is a mix of ages and backgrounds that come with us every year- the variety is awesome- Except for those dang Canadians I mean- KIDDING PNK! I totally get what PNK is saying- sometimes we have run into people who for whatever reason have no basis for conversation with someone outside their immediate age range. They are right as well about what hedo is and is not about: as someone who is (fairly) hairy, has some wrinkles and a few extra pounds I feel extremely fortunate to have found a place like hedo that is so damn liberating in every sense, and most of that is due to the people we have had the privilege of meeting.
    VTX- we hope you guys get to go again and have a better experience- if all else fails we still have room for ya in August.
    Kelly- thanks- you have been a positive and enthusiastic addition to this board and we really enjoy reading your posts ya flirty little strumpet.
    Peace and Love-
    Nick (and the perfectly imperfect Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VTXrider View Post
    after reading this thread it sounded like h2 would be a very friendly place. We were there march 5 to 12 and although there was some very nice friendly people , we were surprised how many 30 something "beautiful" people there were that week that would not give anybody but there "type" the time of day. we were some what disappointed that we did not expierience the true hedo atmosphere we read about on threads like this
    Wow we are sorry to hear that. We have never had an issue and have met some of the most wondeful people there. Our first year we met this couple who were old enough to be our parents and we are grandparents ourselves. They were by far the nicest people and the partied like they were in there twenties! And she still had a great body! It shouldn't matter if you are 20 or 70 a swinger or not. Everyone there is there to have a geat time and thats that. wE hope you had a great time anyway and had fun with the people you did meet. Next time come in April we'll hang with ya!!!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

oh

oh that good idea

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    Just my two cents worth. Getting ready to head to a hedo resort for the third time. What attracts me to the resort, other than how friendly everyone is, how incredibly sexy
    everyday people can be. I feel sorry for anyone whose sexual stimulus is based solely on what they see. For me, the turn on comes from the knowing that the people I'm hanging with have regular jobs, take their kids to soccer and make lunches, but for a few days they step outside the normal shit, a let loose. To me that's incredibly erotic, and the physical imperfections we all have only add to the fantasy.

We agree with you Nick, when we started our group, we talked with the other Host couple and made sure we were all on the same page, that we would not be "clicky" or exclude people from the fun that were not in the group. Hell we have been with groups that even if you booked with them, if your not part of the original "core" group you still feel left out. Now we have a few minor things that are for our group members only (gota make them feel special now and again, as they are ours) but things like our groups nude cruise we book on Wednesdays, anyone can invite anyone, just let us know and they are on the boat. How could you deny a member of your group who made friends at the resort, letting them come on the cruise.
    Plus if you show everyone how much fun you are, you might get some of them to join the group next year. It's not that hard, lol.
    So if your there April 9th - 16th stop by and say hi, well buy you a drink
    Paul aka Cop and sexy joan aka kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten & angel's Annual Spring Fling
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CARRIBEAN BUFFS View Post
    Just my two cents worth. Getting ready to head to a hedo resort for the third time. What attracts me to the resort, other than how friendly everyone is, how incredibly sexy
    everyday people can be. I feel sorry for anyone whose sexual stimulus is based solely on what they see. For me, the turn on comes from the knowing that the people I'm hanging with have regular jobs, take their kids to soccer and make lunches, but for a few days they step outside the normal shit, a let loose. To me that's incredibly erotic, and the physical imperfections we all have only add to the fantasy.

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

Be yourself at hep or party in your gym... so you know we have chub zones from head to toe and I guarantee you my ass, my legs and our bellies because they're not tummies anymore from having precious children and the gift of married life cooking will fit in just fine. We aren't perfect, don't want to be perfect and there is no such thing as perfect. You both will search the forevers for perfect. You can have the best bodies, best looking chic on your arm, the hottest man at your hip but if your mind is screwed up you are SCREWED...you I feel are the ones that lay out and whispering about others just out to live and live happy, content in their shell and open to meeting you and not judging you. Ya know not everybody will be looking at you both thinking they want what you have. The body is not you...you are you inside and it reflects in how sincere you are...just be yourself and don't judge.
    Quote Originally Posted by melissa6 View Post
    We are a lifestyle couple in our late 30's. In shape, but far from hard bodie
    s. Very attractive, but not perfect ken and barbie. What we need:

Suggestions for where we should travel if we want:

The Hedo-type of trip without the cheesy toga parties and watered down drinks.

We have been to Hedo II twice and liked it. But honestly, we are from a big city where nightlife is king. We dont need another cheesy nightclub filled with 20-somethings dancing to YMCA in toga outfits. We'd be cool with a chill resort where you can get naked if needed, yet it isnt serving naked fatties with our coffee in the morning. We know this is alot to ask, cuz we arent in our 20's any more, but we arent crossing the line into our overweight 50's either. Ugh, so sorry to sound like bitches!

Anyone know of a classy resort on the beach where like-minded adults can hook up without all the cheese involved with a costume party and some crazy jamaiican guy screaming into a microphone?

1996 Hedo III 1st visit

I am aware im a posting late. Hell I'm late alot. What the sam he'll is overweight 50's? Im 38 and never referred any age associated with weight..and neekkid fatties are nekkidfabulous!

1996 Hedo III 1st visit

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast