Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: need suggestions :)

my wife and i went for the first time in august of 2010 and not to be conceited but we are in really good shape. i work out 4 or 5 days a week and i was still in awe of all the people without "perfect" bodies who were having a great time. we were both extremely hesitant about getting naked and after we did we were complimented alot on how good our bodies were. these people were so sweet and so comfortable in their skin that i started feeling like an ass because i was embarassed to be naked. we wound up staying naked the rest of the trip and had so much fun hanging out with people of all shapes. hedo is awesome because of the people that go there and it sounds like even if it was a miss universe pageant there you would still not have fun. i sure as hell didnt hear any ymca when i was there, and the "cheesy" toga night was great. and im not some dude that lives in a town with one traffic light. im 36 and born and raised on long island and my wife is originally from brooklyn. ive never been to chicago and im sure its just chock full of fun and fabulous and fit people. ive only been to new york city a million times and we all know how boring and lame that place is (please note sarcasm because im trying to send a ton of it) i hope you find a utopian resort to visit. me and my bride will keep going back to hedo and partying and hanging with all the same types of people that made our first trip so enjoyable. matter of fact, i think today is 60 days and a wake up until our next trip!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    You kiss my ring and I'll kiss yours
    muah kisses to the ring.. now return the favor?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsdiggler View Post
    my wife and i went for the first time in august of 2010 and not to be conceited but we are in really good shape. i work out 4 or 5 days a week and i was still in awe of all the people without "perfect" bodies who were having a great time. we were both extremely hesitant about getting naked and after we did we were complimented alot on how good our bodies were. these people were so sweet and so comfortable in their skin that i started feeling like an ass because i was embarassed to be naked. we wound up staying naked the rest of the trip and had so much fun hanging out with people of all shapes. hedo is awesome because of the people that go there and it sounds like even if it was a miss universe pageant there you would still not have fun. i sure as hell didnt hear any ymca when i was there, and the "cheesy" toga night was great. and im not some dude that lives in a town with one traffic light. im 36 and born and raised on long island and my wife is originally from brooklyn. ive never been to chicago and im sure its just chock full of fun and fabulous and fit people. ive only been to new york city a million times and we all know how boring and lame that place is (please note sarcasm because im trying to send a ton of it) i hope you find a utopian resort to visit. me and my bride will keep going back to hedo and partying and hanging with all the same types of people that made our first trip so enjoyable. matter of fact, i think today is 60 days and a wake up until our next trip!

HEY born and raised in long island port jeff station lived there up till a few yrs ago BUT i now live in the town u mentioned with ONE traffic light that doesnt make me slower then the rest just enjoying the peace and tranquility of a small town... im far from perfect but try to keep my body in good shape as does my boyfriend but we are just 2 average people whowant to go to hedo get naked and have fun with everyone else that is perfectly imperfect.....

I know you were complimenting everyone but among ur wonderful compliments was an insult to the one horse town folk like myself..... muah lixxx all over,... Kelly

MnMDiggler- thanks for sharing your perspective- we have always thought of ourselves somewhere in the middle appearance wise- the truly attractive people are the ones who will sit and talk with anyone and regardless of their appearance or agenda have a good time.
    Cheers!
    Nick (and the always entertaining Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    HEY born and raised in long island port jeff station lived there up till a few yrs ago BUT i now live in the town u mentioned with ONE traffic light that doesnt make me slower then the rest just enjoying the peace and tranquility of a small town... im far from perfect but try to keep my body in good shape as does my boyfriend but we are just 2 average people whowant to go to hedo get naked and have fun with everyone else that is perfectly imperfect.....

I know you were complimenting everyone but among ur wonderful compliments was an insult to the one horse town folk like myself..... muah lixxx all over,... Kelly
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k good time to get all the hedonites on the dance floor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum61 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k good time to get all the hedonites on the dance floor
    always a classic

its fun to stay at the H E D O.......

i didnt mean to insult one traffic light towns kelly. im sorry besides youre a long island girl at heart. i just dont like people who act like they are all that. there is always somebody better looking or in better shape. i dont want to be naked around around all the so called self admitted "perfect people". they are usually lame and have no fun because they are checking everybody out and comparing themselves. like i said, there is always somebody better. we partied last trip with people who ranged from smokin bodies to not so smokin but they were all fun and the vibe was great and we almost felt like crying when we had to go home. no insult was intended my dear. kisses to all your pink parts.....mr diggler.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsdiggler View Post
    no insult was intended my dear. kisses to all your pink parts.....mr diggler.
    Oh iwasnt really offended takes alot more then insulting this dumb ass town i live in to insult me, and to be honest I cant stand living in this hick one traffic light one bar no stores one rinky dink road town I miss people... but for now its home...

sooo kisses too all mypink parts... watch it mr DIRK diggler I may hold u to that,, and tightly....

and right back at ya.,,,, lixx to all ur erect parts...

Continuously get hit on by men much younger than I am. They tell me I have a great smile but I know that's not what anyone's looking at. Goody for me-I'm still alive & luvin' it!!!

No watered down drink experience & if I didn't like the music I just made my own - wink, wink! I am quite selective in choosing those I sleep with, HOWEVER I love having tons of friends....AND they come in all shapes, sizes, colors & ages. I can never get enough hugs either. Nude waterslide-Yahoo.... It is what YOU make of it....! You might even be a bit too immature in your total sexual growth as a couple to appreciate H2. It is not a resort that is fitted for every person, couple or lifestyle.
    Last edited by fun4all; 02-03-2011 at 11:06 AM.

that was funny. "i may hold you to that.....and tightly..." you still got the long island wit babe. dont ever lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    muah kisses to the ring.. now return the favor?
    ~~~
    Kiss Kiss Kiss Lick Lick Lick
    Now after I kiss it, it's time to stick it, flip over sexy.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by copnkitten View Post
    ~~~
    kiss kiss kiss lick lick lick
    now after i kiss it, it's time to stick it, flip over sexy.
    flipped

we went to temptation last year, it was not couples only, and there were a fair share of non- thirty year olds there.......fyi
    the disco was the same as you described it, except for the patty o lounge, it was good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by melissa6 View Post

The Hedo-type of trip without the cheesy toga parties and watered down drinks.
    We dont need another cheesy nightclub filled with 20-somethings dancing to YMCA in toga outfits, yet it isnt serving naked fatties with our coffee in the morning.
    Anyone know of a classy resort on the beach where like-minded adults can hook up without all the cheese involved with a costume party and some crazy jamaiican guy screaming into a microphone?
    It ain't easy being sleazy without being cheesy. Some people like the fun and Hedo is known for that. If its not your thing, cool. But for most of us that love hedo, its part and parcel of what makes Hedo so wonderful.

And sometimes, beauty is much deeper than skin deep.
    R and M
    -—-------
    Hedo 2
    1. June 2010
    2. June 2011
    3. June 2012
    4. January 2013
    5. July 2016
    6. June 2017 Married
    7. January 2018
    8. September 2018
    9. February 2019
    10. May 2019
    11. February 2020

Desire
    June 2012

after reading this thread it sounded like h2 would be a very friendly place. We were there march 5 to 12 and although there was some very nice friendly people , we were surprised how many 30 something "beautiful" people there were that week that would not give anybody but there "type" the time of day. we were some what disappointed that we did not expierience the true hedo atmosphere we read about on threads like this

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast