Thread: Clothing Optional Couple new to site

Red face Clothing Optional Couple new to site

Hi,
    We are a clothing optional couple.........She (57) is clothing.... he (your author)(60) is optional.
    Five years ago we went on a cruise that stopped at St Martin and the couple we were cruising with asked us if we would like to go to Orient Beach. Who wouldn't. :-)
    Anyways, I immediately embraced the concept of no longer having sand in my swimsuit. My wife, on the other hand did not.
    Living in Upstate NY, we are within driving distance of both Lighthouse Beach and Sandy Hook and have visited them yearly since my conversion. We have also, for the past 3 years, spent a week in Florida with at least 4 of those days, each year, at Haulover Beach.
    The clothing part of the couple has remained clothing. :-(
    This year we are going to visit the Tampa Caliente from 5/3/thru 5/9 with the hopes that being at one location where there is no need to get dressed to leave the room will have a relaxing effect on the clothing part of the couple and she will come to embrace the joy and freedom of not having to get dressed at all. :-)
    Any input that anyone may have on what to say to the clothing part would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    hey sent u aprivate message

Hi - I am new to the site also. I have been thinking of a trip to Hedo for a while and am excited and very very nervous about the idea of having naked fun. I just wondered if all first timers are apprehensive?? From all that I have read and seen around here Hedo seems like a blast. Hope to overcome my fears and take the plunge

When we first went to Hedo, Mrs. HedoJoe was VERY apprehensive about getting naked. On the first day we sat ourselves down on the nude beach but at the point where it meets the prude beach so she could keep her swimsuit on. After a very short amount of time, she decided to remove the top as there were not many people walking by us. Maybe a half hour after that, she was starting to get warm and decided it was time to go into the water. She stood up, looked around, saw no one staring at her and removed the bottoms. She picked up a raft and held it tightly in front of her, walked into the water and plopped right down. As she got hotter, it was time for a drink so being the nice hubby, I volunteered to get off the raft and walk butt naked to the bar to fetch drinks. Yes, it felt a little strange but when in Rome... After she finished her drink, she decided it was time for another. I promptly told her that I went the first time so now it was her turn. She slowly got off the raft and walked out of the water and up to the bar. When she returned with the drinks, she said that she realized that everyone was dressed just like she was! The swim suit never went ack on all week. That was in 1994. Now, we get to our room, get naked within minutes and walk straight out to the pool for our first drink.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

First time to Hedo we went just due to the no kids, free wedding part. I had ZERO interest in being nude there. The wife went first with an "I'm going to go try the nude pool area." Took her book and I rolled over to sleep more. I joined her after about an hour, there was no one else there so sat down nude with my book and by the time I was ready to stop reading the place was hopping and we never looked back. There is something about walking into an area where the only cloth is on the staff behind the bar that is so RIGHT.

Blog Entries
    first timer here no apprehension at all very excited,,,

Most first timers are worried, but it soon passes. For us being swingers we have been naked in front of groups before so it was no big deal.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We went to Orient Bay...great beach. But that being said everyone is a little apprehensive the first time. I...the woman...was a little unsure but as soon as I saw I would be the only one clothed it took me less than a minute and off with the clothes I went and have never looked back! Don't worry she'll be fine!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014