Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by 5oclocksumwhere View Post
    Has anyone burned CD's to play? I know it was discussed earlier, just wondering...
    Marie downloaded all kinds of beach music and reggae music onto her ipod !! I don't know when you guys arrive but we arrive next friday . Can't wait !!!
    Fact of life : After monday and tuesday even the calender says WTF

Quote Originally Posted by sheercliff15 View Post
    Lacey can kick ass at ping-pong. She humiliates me more than a FemDom does. My excuse: I am far-sighted. I would rather look at her bodacious, underclad body fifteen feet away from me than the ball. I cannot see the ball in close, so why not look at her? I lose every time.

Last year, a guy from the Czech Republic gave her a challenge. But he concentrated on the ball. I don't know how he did it.

Are you competitive? If you play against her, you takes yer chances. All the Hedo ping-pong tables are up on the prude half of the resort, but Lace will wear such distracting ping-pong-wear she make you do double and triple takes. And take you completely off your game.

Cheers, Cliff
    Im up for the challange Cliff..it has been a while since I played my Pong Game..but I used to have game. Jeff

6th Trip Hedo2: June 13th - June 30th 2012
    5th Trp Hedo2: June 16th - June 28th 2011 ( 4th Year wedding Anniversary)
    4th Trip Hedo2: June 7th - June 18th 2010
    3rd Trip Hedo2: June 10th - June 17th 2009
    2nd Trip Hedo2: June 28th - July 5th 2007 (Honeymoon)
    Virgin Trip Hedo2: July 25th - Aug 1st 2006

Quote Originally Posted by rbl-n-mgl View Post
    Marie downloaded all kinds of beach music and reggae music onto her ipod !! I don't know when you guys arrive but we arrive next friday . Can't wait !!!
    Heidi and I started putting a mix together tonight. I think it's a Pretty good mix of styles. We should have a good variety of music if we all bring some. I'm getting restless. DIF is killing me!

Registered User 5oclocksumwhere's Avatar
    cool....good mix of styles is always good! Looking forward to listening to it with you guys! counting down!
    Quote Originally Posted by HI Jay View Post
    Heidi and I started putting a mix together tonight. I think it's a Pretty good mix of styles. We should have a good variety of music if we all bring some. I'm getting restless. DIF is killing me!

we have i-pod speackers... we brought it last year but it rarely got used. i have a lot of stuff on my i-pod, i'll have Chris throw on some reggae. There has been a small bit of contention / debate about bringing your own music to play at the pool with out headphones, though. All I can say is bring a wide range of music. (I honestly don't care so long as it isn't constant country/folk music)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    we have i-pod speackers... we brought it last year but it rarely got used. i have a lot of stuff on my i-pod, i'll have Chris throw on some reggae. There has been a small bit of contention / debate about bringing your own music to play at the pool with out headphones, though. All I can say is bring a wide range of music. (I honestly don't care so long as it isn't constant country/folk music)
    This is exactly the problem with people bringing their own music. I'm not a big country fan either, but there are lots of people there all the time who are from areas where country music is very popular. I've always felt like listening to someone elses ipod has a high chance of being torturous because musical tastes vary so much from person to person. Usually when someone says they're going to bring their ipod down to the pool, I cringe. On the other hand, Hedo needs to do something about the fact that the same dozen songs play over and over at the nude pool every day (even if it is Bob Marley and I love Marley). If the selection was vast and varied I don't think anyone would feel the need to bring their own music. It's not rocket science; it's just someone paying attention and devoting a little time to putting the music together. Given the average age of the guests and the general popularity of the music, I would suggest classic rock mixed with reggae and even a bit of country (not the slow, "my wife left me, the dog died and my house burned down" variety, though). Just my opinion...
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    It's not rocket science; it's just someone paying attention and devoting a little time to putting the music together. Given the average age of the guests and the general popularity of the music, I would suggest classic rock mixed with reggae and even a bit of country (not the slow, "my wife left me, the dog died and my house burned down" variety, though). Just my opinion...
    I agree - I'd be a little leary of listening to someone's IPod as that's the music that they like - BUT if they were willing to take the time to put together something with a wide variety for Hedo that would be great!!!
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

I'd like to clarify that magjoy and I bring our iPod & speakers for use at the hot tub at our room, not down at the pool. I'm in agreement with C&G; fix up the soundtrack the resort provides and we eliminate the problem entirely. People bring their own music down because the resort isn't doing a good job of this.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luvnlife_az View Post
    I agree - I'd be a little leary of listening to someone's IPod as that's the music that they like - BUT if they were willing to take the time to put together something with a wide variety for Hedo that would be great!!!
    What I meant was that Hedo management or the EC team should take the time to put together an all day mix of music for the nude pool (maybe a four hour loop). It would be a one time investment of time on their part that would significantly increase the fun, atmosphere and enjoyment of the nude side. Once it was done, all they would have to do is slip in a few current, popular songs from time to time to keep it up to date.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by luvnlife_az View Post
    Yeah, we bring our ipod and speakers for our hot tub. We probably have one of the most diverse I-pods around. Outside of country and classical. There are 2? country songs on there because they're two songs I like. And it's not a dog dying, wife leaving/dying, truck drivin song. lol. Hell, I even have two versions of stayin alive!

My husband and a couple we met at hedo last year will be partying it up June 15-23! It's our 5 yr anniversary.
    I'm married but its not that serious!

That's great, Roxi!

Hullo, dear Roxi

Nice to hear from you again. We look forward to seein' you. And maybe helpin' you celebrate your anniversary.

Warmly, Lacey and Cliff

we are 18-23.....cya there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxi View Post
    My husband and a couple we met at hedo last year will be partying it up June 15-23! It's our 5 yr anniversary.

Well we say if the music sucks we do body shots off your boobies.....that way it really won't matter.....lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    This is exactly the problem with people bringing their own music. I'm not a big country fan either, but there are lots of people there all the time who are from areas where country music is very popular. I've always felt like listening to someone elses ipod has a high chance of being torturous because musical tastes vary so much from person to person. Usually when someone says they're going to bring their ipod down to the pool, I cringe. On the other hand, Hedo needs to do something about the fact that the same dozen songs play over and over at the nude pool every day (even if it is Bob Marley and I love Marley). If the selection was vast and varied I don't think anyone would feel the need to bring their own music. It's not rocket science; it's just someone paying attention and devoting a little time to putting the music together. Given the average age of the guests and the general popularity of the music, I would suggest classic rock mixed with reggae and even a bit of country (not the slow, "my wife left me, the dog died and my house burned down" variety, though). Just my opinion...

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast