Thread: NEWBIE and single

Question NEWBIE and single

I'm a single male in-between girlfriends at the moment and I'm planning on a trip 3/15-22. Everything I've been reading seems to point towards H2 being very couple-friendly and I'm a little concerned I'll be the odd man out while everyone else is gettin' it on.

Is H2 a good place for people flying solo?

That totally depends on you, and how you carry yourself. We've met a few single guys that turned into great friends, but if you're going there expecting something, you may or may not be disappointed.
    Twelve trips under our belts.....
    We'll be back with the Amigos in March...

Many forums on this, read up.
    Be Respectful and you will have a great time.
    See if there is going to be a group there on those dates and try talking with them.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

A friend of ours was married when we first met him at H2. He is now single but keeps showing up with the group. He is constantly trying to hook up with the single women, sometime he's successful, sometimes he's not. At times he gets frustrated, but he always has a good time. I think the key for him is that he is with a group, so the women he meets do not feel as intimidated as they might if he was just there by himself. A couple of years ago there was this younger guy that had been given a trip to H2 by his friends (so he said). He was shit faced most of the week and was thinking he was going to get lucky with every woman or couple he talked to. Before he got his ass kicked by some pissed off husband, a couple of us dragged him aside while he was sober and gave him a little lecture about his behaviour. In the last couple of days before we left he had met up with a group around his own age (mid to late 20's is my guess), a little more sober, and having a good time. Did he get any, who knows, but at least he didn't get his ass kicked.