Thread: II, III, or elsewhere

II, III, or elsewhere

My wife Monica and I are looking for a resort for Feb or March. It may be Hedo II or III.

Monica is bi-curious and wants to know if there are any opportunities to be with other women at either Hedo. She is slim and pretty!

Anyone with any insight on this please let me know.

CB

CB, asking if there will be any opportunities for your wife to be with other women, is the understated question of the year!!

There are so many more chances for HLA than anything else at Hedo. Unfortunately for the men, a lot of times they are on the outside looking in.

If your wife is curious, that curiosity will be satiated rather easily at either Hedo.
    Carol Cox
    http://www.cyberhedo.com - Virtual Hedonism

Yes, I had a couple of chances while at Hedo II, but since it was my honeymoon I didn't want to be with anyone else. There is definitely the opportunity. I'm sure that's what you were hoping to hear. I wouldn't necessarily expect to get invited in though.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

There are opportunities pretty much anywhere and certainly at Hedo/Desire ;b Just for the record though, we have found a whole lot of non-lifestyle people also go to these resorts, so not everyone is into it.