Thread: Pool at Caliente Tampa

Pool at Caliente Tampa

We're thinking about taking a short (3 day) trip to Caliente Tampa in Feburary. We were there a couple of years ago and the main pool was so cold that it really put a damper on the whole trip. There was talk that it was going to be heated, anyone know for sure?
    Do they still have the Friday meet and greet party?

I have a friend that lives right there, I will ask him!

Let us know how you make out. We are heading there in May and looking forward to hearing what people have to say about it.

okay, my friend was at Hedo, so it took him awhile to reply, but here is his message about the pool............

Hedo was great. Just got back a couple hrs ago. 80 to 85 every day. A really wild group was there. Going to take a couple days to rest up from my vacation.

Yes, I live at Caliente. They have heated the big pool but it is still too cold to get into. There is a conversation pool that is bathtub warm and a nice big hot tub.......not as big as Hedo's. And every Friday we have "Greet the Meat" party.............happy hour(s). Weekends are fun here because people your age come in to party. The rest of the time it is mostly people my age........fun but not all that great to look at. If you ever want to check it out, you and Chad are always welcome to stay with us.

Georgia1, Hope that helps....
    CopsandRobbers

thanks for the response!! We were there in March a couple of years ago. We really liked the place a lot, but the main pool is very pretty ,but was way to chilly to even
    put your toes in !!! Sounds like its still too cold even if it is heated. We will probably wait until May to go. Would have been great since its so close and no
    customs or immagration to go thru. Its true what your friend stated, an older (40+ crowd) during the week, a lot younger on the weekends. The meeting party was great!!