Thread: Desire during Easter Week (approx Apr 22-29) 2011???

Desire during Easter Week (approx Apr 22-29) 2011???

We are a 30'ish Canadian cpl planning a first trip to either Hedo 2 or Desire Cancun and looks like our only available week for travel is during the Easter week, approx Apr 22-29. We are wondering if this would be a good week at Desire or if the place is dead at Easter? We haven't found any groups that will be there during this week. Just wondering if anyone who has been there around this time in the past could give us their thoughts. Also love to hear from anyone else who plans to be there around these dates. Thanks so much!

My bf and I will be at Hedo from April 19-25, and from the looks of it there will be lots of other people there during and after that time. I know there's a group going easter week, can't recall the name tho. We're first timers and stoked about going. Hop on a plane and come join us at Hedo!
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodisiac View Post
    My bf and I will be at Hedo from April 19-25, and from the looks of it there will be lots of other people there during and after that time. I know there's a group going easter week, can't recall the name tho. We're first timers and stoked about going. Hop on a plane and come join us at Hedo!
    we r a 30ish couple too and will b at H2 for the first time April20-27, there r a couple groups going, the pole dancer group, biffs bunch and hedo mojo...we didnt book with a group but had we known we could save money we would have explored it further. Hope u can join us looks like its going to b a full house that week!

Have you been to Desire or Hedo yet? Read my review of Desire, we just went in December. Although I have not been to H2, only H2, I will NOT be back to Desire - BORING!!!!!!!! Plus that week a great group, Pole Dancing Group, (look up Mary W on here), they were there the week that we went to H3 and they welcomed us with open arms and were an AMAZING group!!! I would go with H2 for sure if I were you!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!