Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just got Back from N Resort

just got Back from N Resort

I have been back from N Resort for 1 week now and I still have the place on my mind. We have been to almost every resort in Jamaica that you can be nude and this one is my favorite. I really liked how small the place is and how private it is. No worries that someone from outside the resort walk by, they cannot. There was no one too been seen! There is the little place called Time N Place just next door but we never saw anyone there the whole time we were there. If you go for a walk along the beach as soon as you pass Time N Place you could walk for about an hour nude with no chance of seeing anyone, if you do see someone they are from N resort, it truly is a nice walk and worth enjoying every day. As for the resort…. It is a very nice place, the pool is right in the middle of the resort with a waterslide that I am not sure they will keep it too much longer, there was talk when we were there to maybe take the slide out to be able to use the swim up bar better, right now the slide blocks it off quite a bit. The pool is a good size and a good area for volleyball. The staff was very nice and discreet, the service was good and the food was very good. The cleaning ladies did a wonderful job of keeping the room clean twice a day, always fresh towels and never missed anything in the room. The day bed on the balcony was a plus, when you want to just relax or have a morning coffee this was a great place to sit and look at the ocean. We spent every night sleeping with the windows open; sleeping with the sound of the waves, not using the A/C in Jamaica was a first for me but with the rooms being so close to the ocean the breeze was good, we slept like babies….. As for the drinks, they were good and yes they do have top shelf alcohol and the beer is Red stripe. The resort even provided drink service on the new dock that was built on the ocean and lunch service around the pool. Freddie the manager was always around and takes the time to talk to the guest for their opinion and input. He is a very nice man. The days were lazy & relaxing. The beach is nice with soft sand and a beautiful view. They work very hard at keeping the beach clean so it always looks nice. 2 Hot tubs just off the pool on each side, very convenient with the beach grill and bar just a step from the hot tub. Makes drink refills very easy to acquire.
    We loved our trip to N resort and we will be going back. I am looking forward to returning and see how this place will evolve and become a great place to vacation. Like you have heard this is not Hedo but we sure did have some fun during the evening shows after diner, things that could not have been done in a regular resort….. Everyone we met there had been to Hedo and was trying this place out and from the people I spoke with everyone enjoyed this place and was happy to see that they now have a new option in Jamaica.

Just wondering how many people were at the resort while you were there. we were thinking of booking there but ended up going with hedo. glad to here you had a good time.

Sounds like a nice relaxing vacation...a good alternative to the fast paced Hedo vacation. Thanks for the report!!
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    Thank you for your review will be there in just 16 days cant wait how many people were there,

When we arrived on Christmas day we were 6 couples then it grew up to 15 couples, they were saying that they had quite a few reservations for the end of January so it should not be to bad for when you get there.

Thanks for the detailed review. We have high hopes that this resort will flourish.
    Can't wait to get there (Jan 26)

we will be there jan 15th thanks for the report, really looking forward to some R&R....and well maybe....lol

I am sure that you will all enjoy your vacation while you are there. Cheers to all, have fun and please let me know how it was when you get back!

Hi. sounds pretty good, what was the evening entertainment and night life like? were people friendly or clique-y? have you been to hidden beach? how would N compare?

We will be at the n in 6 days and looking forward to something new . For us it was half the cost of Hedo .

we are still here...having a great time... rooms awesome... beach awesome...the whole place is awsome....will give more details when we get back......in four days....sigh.........

We are thinking of booking for May and just heard about this place yesterday. Would appreciate hearing lots of details. I see that you can walk the beach for hours and not see anyone? Does that mean there are no other resorts nearby? If so is it government land and still safe to walk the beach.
    Is the ocean nice to swim in? Big waves or calm? Sorry for all the questions I am just so excited to find a new place. We last went to Couples San Souci and loved everything except the beach.
    tks everyone

We will be there Feb 9 - 16th. With few couples each week, are they putting the guests all in one building or are they spreading everybody out in different buildings?

Kallie, from reading other forums it looks like they are putting everyone up in beachfront rooms. We are getting there late on the 9th as well. Look forward to meeting you.

We will be arriving on the 15th, I already booked a beachfront room thinking the resort maybe busier in Feb. We will be celebrating the wife's 50th .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast