Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little help from the Ladies please

A little help from the Ladies please

This is the T portion of T and A...I am heading out for my very first wax tomorrow...a bikini as a practice for the brazilan I am planning to get for our Feb. Trip...I am not a huge fan of pain so any tips would be great! I usually shave so this will be an experience. Haven't had anyone down there except my husband so I figured it would be good practice for the big trip since neither of us have even been naked on the beach...I did topless in Mexico but am more than a little nervous about baring it all! I will probably hide out in the room the first day LOL...maybe the second day I will make it to the prude side. My husband will probably be stripping down when he walks in the resort but I will be the one looking dazed and confused by his side.

First of all, my wife and I shave completely and have been told we look great "down there". I don't think waxing is necessary.
    Second, just take it off and enjoy. Once you do, you'll never regret it. We have been nudists for 4 years and love it.

Gosh a brazilian and your first nude beach experience all in one! I would opt for a bikini wax and have them keep it lean & trim instead of getting it ALL taken off...with more than 10 years of nude beach experience I still have no interest in getting my ass waxed or sensitive parts! I've been getting bikini waxes for years and much nicer IMHO. Anyway...take a few ibuprofen an hour before and drink lots of water and be sure you are moisturized.

And just go for it when you get there. Wear a sarong to the beach and find a chair and drop it. You won't regret it!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Ok since my wife doesnt post here I will give you info on what she does. She has been shaving everything off for over 20 years now. She said the best way is to use the hottest water you can stand in the shower. She uses either baby oil or a non menthol shaving cream. Last she applies an anticeptic lotion which she says prevents the red bumps that you might get after shaving.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Hunny says the brazilan HURTS like hell but its smooth as silk and after a few trips less hair comes in and what dose come in is very fine
    Shes going to squeeze two more in before mid march

Quote Originally Posted by pondside View Post
    Hunny says the brazilan HURTS like hell but its smooth as silk and after a few trips less hair comes in and what dose come in is very fine
    Shes going to squeeze two more in before mid march
    We agree 100% smooooth as silkMRS Sunny say's you get used to the pinch after a couple of time....and if that makes her Happy then Im happy too.
    Pondside maybe we'll have to compare!!
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Me and my fiance both get the full wax. Me the male side even did it before our trip in Dec. Did it feel good...NO ! BUT it made for a much better vacation no shaving (saves time) and the biggest thing is no unwanted razor bumps. This is even more important when your on display for everyone to see ! Were accually heading back at the end of Feb so looks like I have to go through it all over again sigh ! lol. 6 weeks and were back ! On the countdown !

I have been waxing for many years. You get used to it after a while. I have such coarse hair that shaving just wasn't an option for me. After years of waxing and spending a ton of money on it I decided to go with laser hair removal. It definitely pays for itself if you add up the monthly cost of waxing over time. I have gone 3 times so far and I love it. It's like there was never anything there to begin with. I recommend this for everyone who waxes on a regular basis. Since they can't guarantee that it will never grow back, they do offer a lifetime guarantee. If new growth does come in, they take care of it at no extra charge.
    Sex is a two-way treat

HIII
    April 10th-15th, 2008
    March 31st - April 7th, 2009
    March 21st - 28th, 2010
    March 26th - April 2nd, 2011

www HEDO AMIGOS com
    March 26th to April 2nd ~ 2011
    Hedonism II ~ Negril, Jamaica
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by chitownJA View Post
    I decided to go with laser hair removal. It definitely pays for itself if you add up the monthly cost of waxing over time. I have gone 3 times so far and I love it. It's like there was never anything there to begin with. I recommend this for everyone who waxes on a regular basis. Since they can't guarantee that it will never grow back, they do offer a lifetime guarantee. If new growth does come in, they take care of it at no extra charge.
    Mrs. HedoJoe also went the laser route. They offer a prescription for a numbing cream as it can get a little painful in some areas. Her package called for 5 regular visits spaced a couple of months apart and 5 maintenance visits space longer apart. She has one more to go and then as ChitownJA said, she can go back at any time if she does see any hair popping out. You do have to avoid the sun for a couple of weeks before and after your treatment and you cannot have tanned skin. She wonders why she didn't do this earlier in life.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

That is the only downfall, not being able to go in the sun. I am thinking about going the spray tan route for our trip. I know I run the risk of looking orange but I have no other options at this point
    Sex is a two-way treat

HIII
    April 10th-15th, 2008
    March 31st - April 7th, 2009
    March 21st - 28th, 2010
    March 26th - April 2nd, 2011

www HEDO AMIGOS com
    March 26th to April 2nd ~ 2011
    Hedonism II ~ Negril, Jamaica
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

I know everyone says this but you really will wonder why you ever waited to get nekkid and why it took you 2 days to do it. I am the woman and can tell you the first time I went to Hedo that I was the same way and honestly I just jumped in and never looked back. Hedo people are a family its that simple. There is nobody there to judge just a bunch nekkid people waiting with open arms and a lot of alcohol..lol...Now as far as waxing I personally shave but that being said I am a hairdresser but used to do waxing and you wil get those red bumps and you may get a little rash or irritation...believe it or not buttermilk helps. Good luck. But do yourself a favor just get there get nekkid and have fun!!!!!!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

You are all very helpful! I did the wax and it was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be...and I did brazilian no wasting time with the practice run bikini wax. The woman who took care of me was from Jamaica...go figure. The results are great but now I won't even be able to hide behind the little hair I had LOL Guess I will truly be "nekkid"!

Quote Originally Posted by TandA4Evr View Post
    You are all very helpful! I did the wax and it was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be...and I did brazilian no wasting time with the practice run bikini wax. The woman who took care of me was from Jamaica...go figure. The results are great but now I won't even be able to hide behind the little hair I had LOL Guess I will truly be "nekkid"!
    Good Job....I have waxed for years and actually have no pain.....plus like it was mentioned...the longer you wax the less hair will come in....Do Not shave in between your waxing.....the hair that grows in will be baby soft and the next waxing will be a much easier pull than your first if you Do Not shave in between.....Now if you could jump into the full waxing experience...you can jump in with both feet with the Nekkied thing....get to the resort....drop your bags and clothes and hit the pool/beach experience and you will never look back.....Not one day to waste being nekkied in Room Not wearing clothes is painless....You did the painful part(waxing) without trouble.....Being Nude is the easy part YOU will love it I promise...10 days and we are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!! I will have clothes off ASAP!!! Wish they had a Nude bus from Airport..LOL....Have a blast, we know you will!!!!!
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

Thanks ParadiseSeeker...I guess it is my uptight midwest upbringing haha I am a little shy (until I get to know u of course) but I am sure some tequila will help! I am sure my husband will be naked before his feet hits the sand but then again he goes to the mailbox in his boxers LOL

Is there none of us guys left that prefer the "Bush"..which to me is an easy work around and worth it? I know I will probably get tounge lashed here but I really think it's sexy..just me. jeff

6th Trip Hedo2: June 13th - June 30th 2012
    5th Trp Hedo2: June 16th - June 28th 2011 ( 4th Year wedding Anniversary)
    4th Trip Hedo2: June 7th - June 18th 2010
    3rd Trip Hedo2: June 10th - June 17th 2009
    2nd Trip Hedo2: June 28th - July 5th 2007 (Honeymoon)
    Virgin Trip Hedo2: July 25th - Aug 1st 2006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast