Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to take my wife for a vacation for her 3.0 Bday

Question Need to take my wife for a vacation for her 3.0 Bday

Hi yall .

I need to take my wife on a nice vacation for her 30 birthday .
    She is 30 and i am 29 , never been to Hedo or Temptation but i am looking into those two for an option but would love to hear more and suggestion are welcome and even needed .

Dates :
    End of April to beginning/mid of May ( i sow may i much cheaper , is it a good time to go there ) ?

Resort :

Drinks , a lot of them and need to be included .
    swingers , wife said no but who knows what will happen
    Party , Yes yes and yes ... Getting drunk and party .. I neeed to be able to drag myself to the room without major issues . dont want to wake up in a ditch in unknown places ( been there done that ) ..
    Nudity , sure .. why not
    Price , will i rather spend less if i can , we are thinking about 6-7 nights.. so $2K will be ok

So with those being in mind what is your suggestion/recommendation
    Last edited by Tinofet; 01-04-2011 at 01:19 AM.

I can't speak of Temptation, never been there. But Hedo will certainly be fun. There is also a "prude" side if your wife is really shy. Check with groups like Biff's Bunch or the Zoo Krew (both have web sites) for room deals through their travel agent "Toms Tours". Biff is there at the end of April and the Zoo Krew is there the first week of May. You should also check with www.Dennyp and Castaways travel for their rates. Are you including air fare in your $2k price, or will you be swimming to Jamaica LOL.
    Haven't seen any ditches at Hedo and depending where your room is, you won't have far to crawl.
    Rooms are clean and sorta basic, but they do have TV, CD, safe, and most of the time the AC works.
    The people at Hedo is what makes the place, and you can party till the sun comes up. Booze is free flowing. My vote would be for Hedo, in fact we'll be there at the end of April with Biff and company.

Ray

Thanks for the answer.

Swimming sounds fun but not with the nasty gulf water , I plan to use my American Airlines miles as i have more then 200,000 so far .
    For the room i loved the comment "most of the time the AC works "

So if i may i have some additional questions :

1. what is the age range in H2 ?
    2. Can you comment on the weather at the end of april/may ? ( last vacation we went to club med in Greece in may and it was freaking cold )

I suggest H2
    Heavier swinging at temptations among other things.
    Age range and shapes; all sorts. My favorite couple is celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary there this summer.
    Another favorite couple, he is celebrating his 40th, the other his 45th. Another favorite couple is almost 10 years younger than me. H3 is closed, and this can bring down the age range.
    Drinks are included. and plentiful at most hours of the day.

Staff is fabulous, food is ok, rooms are clean. No one goes for the accommodations, we go for the atmosphere.
    I highly suggest you find out which groups will be going in your choice dates. I forget where I typically find this info, when I remember,
    I'll post it.
    If the wife said no, don't push it, especially while you're there, but follow her lead. and figure out what ground rules you what you guys want before you leave
    and stick to it.

April/may is a good time to go. Less rain, not hurricane season, however, keep in mind easter (spring break) is April 24th this year.

We recommend Hedo II. The first time we went 10 yeras ago we stayed on the prude side for 1 day beacuse my wife was unsure. It did not take her long to want to be where all the fun was. This is my key to having fun. Let your wife decide what she wants to do. http://www.online-travel-agent-oppor...sm_resort.html

Resort; Hedo
    drinks; included
    food; included
    swinging; who knows, your choice
    cost; at 2k you may have a shorter vacation then if you had more $$$

Personal notes; SHE will make this vacation, hang out at her pace and enjoy.
    My wife gave me a kiss early the first morning, first trip and told me she was taking her book and going to go "try" the nude pool before anyone else arrived. I rolled over and went back to sleep. Joined her later and we have never had more fun in our lives then we do a week a year at Hedo.

AGES; we have been around ppl from 20 to 70+ most are 30-40s so you will fit right in at any age.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinofet View Post
    Hi yall .

I need to take my wife on a nice vacation for her 30 birthday .
    She is 30 and i am 29 , never been to Hedo or Temptation but i am looking into those two for an option but would love to hear more and suggestion are welcome and even needed .

Dates :
    End of April to beginning/mid of May ( i sow may i much cheaper , is it a good time to go there ) ?

Resort :

Drinks , a lot of them and need to be included .
    swingers , wife said no but who knows what will happen
    Party , Yes yes and yes ... Getting drunk and party .. I neeed to be able to drag myself to the room without major issues . dont want to wake up in a ditch in unknown places ( been there done that ) ..
    Nudity , sure .. why not
    Price , will i rather spend less if i can , we are thinking about 6-7 nights.. so $2K will be ok

So with those being in mind what is your suggestion/recommendation
    Hey were heading to hedo 2 april18th to the 25th will be a blast our first time were looking to get naked drink and parteyyyyy... come on down...Kelly

Everyone is right on...hedo's the place. We went 1st time in september and like you my wife shy...no swinging. 1st day dropped the cloth,
    had a great time, no pressure. Neither of us can wait to get back. We found that age is a non-issue. 20's to 70's all party and laugh together
    and its a real blast. Its like when everyone gets to the front door you have to check your age, attitude and sense of responsibility...you can
    pick those up when you leave. Go you won't regret it

Registered User shellysdoughboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-n-bobbi View Post
    Everyone is right on...hedo's the place. We went 1st time in september and like you my wife shy...no swinging. 1st day dropped the cloth,
    had a great time, no pressure. Neither of us can wait to get back. We found that age is a non-issue. 20's to 70's all party and laugh together
    and its a real blast. Its like when everyone gets to the front door you have to check your age, attitude and sense of responsibility...you can
    pick those up when you leave. Go you won't regret it
    this sums it all up in a nut shell ! It will be the best vacation you have ever gone on !!!!!!!
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-21 , 2009
    HEDO 2 JULY 13-17,2010
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 10-21 , 2010

HEDO 2 MARCH 5-12 , 2011
    Hedo 2 November 9-20 , 2011 homeward bound !
    HEDO 2 MARCH 4 - 12 , 2012

FREEDOM OF THE SEAS NOV. 2012
    hedo2 july 28- aug. 3 2012
    jewel of the seas tamp 2013
    FREEDOM OF THE SEAS Nov. 2013

Brilliance of the seas Jan.27-Feb 1 -2014

hedo march 6-14 , miss no swim suit -2014
    Hedo March 7-14 , 2015 miss no swim suit
    Hedo March 2-12 , 2016 miss no swim suit

If money is an issue Temptation will be a better choice. You can get fantastic packages through Skyauction.com for this resort. Hedo will definitely cost more.

There is no nudity at Temptation so if you want that you have to go to Hedo. Temptation is topless though.

You'll find swingers at both places but you'll find a lot younger crowd at Temptation. You'll also find a lot more singles at Temptation, especially groups of younger guys.

Blog Entries
    "Its like when everyone gets to the front door you have to check your age, attitude and sense of responsibility...you can
    pick those up when you leave."

IS THAT WHERE I LEFT THOSE THINGS!!!, I THINK I FORGOT TO PICK THEM UP WHEN I LEFT LAST YEAR, DO YOU THINK THEY ARE STILL HOLDING THEM FOR ME?

The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    "Its like when everyone gets to the front door you have to check your age, attitude and sense of responsibility...you can
    pick those up when you leave."

IS THAT WHERE I LEFT THOSE THINGS!!!, I THINK I FORGOT TO PICK THEM UP WHEN I LEFT LAST YEAR, DO YOU THINK THEY ARE STILL HOLDING THEM FOR ME?

In a nut shell well said

Its funny, I left mine there too....life seems to go better without them though doesn't it.

Groups usually have a better rate, see what group will be there around your dates and go from there.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast