Thread: North Georgia Nudist and Swinger's Campground

Blog Entries

North Georgia Nudist and Swinger's Campground

Its called "The Grove" and its in the North Georgia Mountains. Website is Mcgrove.com.

We visited "The Grove" after our first visit to Hedo, back in the Summer of 10. It was a wonderful experience, although having a warm sandy beach would have been nice.

They have a community swimming pool, and hot tub. A Bar that serves but doesn't sell alcohol.

They have private cabins to rent, or you can camp out, or bring your camper. Its a lively place and was as busy as Hedo had been when we were there in June 2010. So the people are there.

They have a Charter house with all sorts of fantasy sex rooms, and even a dungeon. We enjoyed the playhouse a lot.

They also have a dance floor and night club area.

This is not a Quality resort, with marble entrances etc. Its a campground, but the pool and charter house are nice enough to have a great time, and trust me, EVERYONE was having a great time.

We intend on returning, but because of the weather, we tend to go to the nightclubs in Atlanta, like the Trapeze.

We've been to the Grove and had the same great experience

Well here goes nothing! We are booking a stay here for either this coming weekend or the weekend of the 16th. I figured this would be a good way to easy myself into the nudist atmosphere before I go to Hedo in Jan! We just hope that it won't be all "old fat couples" like some of the reviews have said. (We are 27 & 30) If anyone else is interested in going they better book now! They are already out of rooms/cabins for next weekend and only have a few rooms left on the 16th!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly0312 View Post
    Well here goes nothing! We are booking a stay here for either this coming weekend or the weekend of the 16th. I figured this would be a good way to easy myself into the nudist atmosphere before I go to Hedo in Jan! We just hope that it won't be all "old fat couples" like some of the reviews have said. (We are 27 & 30) If anyone else is interested in going they better book now! They are already out of rooms/cabins for next weekend and only have a few rooms left on the 16th!
    your going to be very disappointed with hedo going with that kind of attitude. If your looking for young hard bodies get your money back now.

Much respect

Buck
    Last edited by Buck; 08-26-2011 at 03:50 PM.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

We have not visited the Grove since summer 2011 and they were having some " management" issues or something. Has anyone been there recently? Are their issues resolved?