Thread: Our first trip to Hedo February 2011

Our first trip to Hedo February 2011

We are preparing for our first trip to Hedo II in February. We are very excited but my wife is a little nervous about baring it all LOL I am sure once we are settled in it will be fine (she did topless sunbathing in Mexico) Any advice for two Hedo Virgins who are looking forward to having a great time?

1. drop your bags in your room
    2. get nekie and head to the beach
    3. hit the bar, be yourself, have a blast
    Just a bunch of fucking idiots

Hedo Amigos/Wild Women Vacations October 5-11

Quote Originally Posted by TandA4Evr View Post
    ...........but my wife is a little nervous about baring it all............
    The great majority of first-timers are. After 10 minutes, you won't give it a second thought for the rest of your life and you'll wish you had first done it many years...and many vacations...ago.

It was our first time this past Feb and my wife was the same way. After the first day she was having a blast and we are going back Feb 18-25th. You guys will love Hedo...we did!

Blog Entries
    We are preparing for our first trip to Hedo II in February. We are very excited but my wife is a little nervous about baring it all LOL I am sure once we are settled in it will be fine (she did topless sunbathing in Mexico) Any advice for two Hedo Virgins who are looking forward to having a great time?
    hedo virgins here too but were going with the attitude what happens in hedo stays in hedo.. also we figure liquid courage,,, but we already are positive we will both have no issue s baring it all we love the sun and the skin soo bring it on,,,

Get naked in the first five minutes and quit worrying about it. Nobody cares

Do as we did!

Or not. We took our books to the nude pool area, set up in the shade early and started to read (after putting lots of sun tan lotion on) by the time the area had filled up we were great with the nude part and had a cpl of chapters of our books read.

the one thing we have run into over the years is ppl saying on the way out " I wish I had gone to the nude side the first day, not the (second, last)day, That is where I had all my fun." Forget the prude side other then for eating and sleeping.

Blog Entries
    I agree with the post avoid the prude side and get naked asap.

About the books, we took some but I don't we finished any. There are so much nice people to meet and a book in the hot-tub is not that practical.
    Looking for fun & sun at Spice Lanzarote, from Oct 5th to 11th in 2012. jongenjong@gmail.com

2010 Hedo 3
    2011 Hedo 2
    2012 Caliente Caribe
    2012 Spice Lanzarote
    2013 Spice Lanzarote