Thread: Best Fall Dates???

Best Fall Dates???

We are planning our first trip to Hedo III in the fall are torn between going in the beginning of September for Tantra Week (but also heavier hurricane season) or waiting until the beginning of October (which would be easier for me work-wise and might be better weather???)

Those of you who have been before in this time frame or possibly for Tantra week - Advice Please!!!

Also, Is anyone else going either of those times? We are a married couple in our early twenties (22 and 23) and would love to have others to hang out with at Hedo.

Talking Go in November!

I'm visiting HEDO for the second time during Wild Womens Week, I'm a bit nervous as to what to expect. I've never visited with a group, but looking forward to it. I'm visiting with my boyfriend, I'm 28 he's 29. Visit in November! It'll be fun!

We will be there Nov 7-10. Why don't you come then...the more the better. Our first time there too.

Kevin (38) & Christina (29)

We went in the first week in Nov 2004. The weather was great. Hurricane season and clean up was done by that time.
    Love makes the world go round but sex makes it fun!!

Steve & Melissa

2nd 1/2 of Nov

We're first timers and we'll be down there from Nov 15th-24th. Hopefully we'll get a lil turkey for Thanksgiving. We're super excited to go and just love reading the forums.

Also going during Wild Women Week

Were also going for our first time during Wild Women week. Looking forward to it. November is a great time there. Not too hot and just right!

Blast. Will no one be joining us for Tantra week? :-)

We invite any and all to join the Jamaican Waterslide Team for our 6th annual meeting at Hedo III begining the weekend after Labor Day......9 to 16 September. We expect around 100 fun folks this year and welcome anyone of good cheer who cares to join us. Check us out at www.jwst.com.

October, 2006

Cum the beginning of October...we will be there for our first time Oct. 1 - 8th....also Saylor will be there the same time....should be fun!

I agree with capecpl....it should be a blast! I can't wait! Hope to see you there!

We'll be there the first week of Oct too!!!

It's gonna be a GREAT time... Can't wait to get there!!! Not too much longer!!! We've had this trip booked for months...

We have always loved Hedoween. The Wildbunch is there. I like all of the people I have met with the group but dont care for some of the antic they do now days. But hey you dont have to do what the other children do... go have sex instead... hehe,
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have