Page 88 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2063

Thread: Freedom of the Seas Couples Lifestyle Cruise November 11, 2012

I think it's a great idea, in theory, but trying to get over 2000 people informed and on what color means what is a large task. It would almost need to be done by the travel companies booking the cruises since they have the ability to contact all those that have made reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by RnM99336 View Post
    I think it's a great idea, in theory, but trying to get over 2000 people informed and on what color means what is a large task. It would almost need to be done by the travel companies booking the cruises since they have the ability to contact all those that have made reservations.
    We were just thinking about hitting the party rooms and seeing what happens.. i thought I read where there may be the open door system where you can join in if the door is open. We thought about just roaming the halls and seeing whats new.. Of course I am sure many conversations and meetings will happen around the pool. I am looking forward to chating with folks and if someone or someones strike my fancy then we will go from there.(hopfully to our or thier room). I quest we will just play it by ear. Of course you could just wear a tee shirt that says (Full Swap).
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Quote Originally Posted by ALATINCPL View Post
    good old conversation is good but its better to start a conversation with someone that you might have something in in commen with. if i see 2 couples and one has a green wrist band on and one has a red band (just for example) i would rather talk to the one with the green band on. i know i would . lol
    And you are not really attracted to the green wrist band and find out that one of the two of them is a complete asshole and the red wrist band couple who you were very attracted to could be very cautious and a really great couple has now moved on and you cant find them. It is about the experience not just how many people you can fuck in a week. We have friends that were on the last cruise. They didn't find a couple that they hit it off with until the day before the cruise ended. That was the only couple they ended up swapping with. Did they enjoy themselves and have a great time. They sure did!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by ALATINCPL View Post
    good convo is always good. russ. but if u are a soft swap couple, would you rather start a convo with a soft swap couple, if u can tell who they are or with a full swap couple? me myself i rather not waste your time. lol. only if we where there to talk and not play. lol. but thats just me.
    We are a full swap couple and will gladly start a conversation with a soft swap couple. Full swap is an ending. Soft swap is is just as fun and you never know when that soft swap couple will meet people they really like and decide to go a step further. do you think they are going to now search you out when you wouldn't talk with them before?
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Middle of Nowhere, Barren Canadian Prairie
    Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    And you are not really attracted to the green wrist band and find out that one of the two of them is a complete asshole and the red wrist band couple who you were very attracted to could be very cautious and a really great couple has now moved on and you cant find them. It is about the experience not just how many people you can fuck in a week. We have friends that were on the last cruise. They didn't find a couple that they hit it off with until the day before the cruise ended. That was the only couple they ended up swapping with. Did they enjoy themselves and have a great time. They sure did!
    Again, this is exactly what I'm talking about. We clearly have very different approaches to the lifestyle - which is perfectly okay, but we need to respect EVERYONE'S lifestyle choices, not just those whose agree with ours, or who are less comfortable. Saying "It is about the experience not just how many people you can fuck in a week" is something YOU can only say about YOU. How YOU choose to experience the lifestyle and socialize is about YOU, and not anyone else. Every individual in the lifestyle has to make their own choices and not feel like they're going to be judged, and when you make a statement like this as if it should apply to everyone, it's pretty judgemental. I realize that wasn't the intent; it just is what it is. I'm actually going on this lifestyle takeover cruise - a cruise that by definition provides extensive opportunities to fuck - with exactly that in mind. We've met some wonderful, life long friends in the lifestyle, but we also know wonderful vanilla people - the difference in the lifestyle is the fucking. If your idea of taking best advantage of the opportunities on this ship is to spend six days socializing and one day having one full swap experience, then that's wonderful for you and I hope it's exactly what you find. That's not my plan - and I think it's pretty clear that there are others who feel similarly to me here. To be told that I should modify my own choices because it's what someone else thinks is 'appropriate' is no different to me than being told by a vanilla that anyone in the lifestyle is a promiscuous immoral slut - even soft swappers. To me one of the best things about the lifestyle is being among other open minded, accepting people - but as a completely open couple we have to deal with negativity from within the community all the time - one reason I may appear touchy about the subject. Nobody is better or worse here; the important thing is to always be comfortable with YOUR OWN choices and not tell anyone else what THEIR choices should be. I would never in a million years try to convince anyone that they should have more sex than they're comfortable with - why do I have to be told that I should have less?

Here in our community, my husband and I are pretty much the 'goto' couple for newbies; we're patient, open minded, accepting, and we always make it very clear that nobody should ever do anything they're not completely comfotable with - including us. We had a party last night and many of the people we invited are soft swappers or at the very least have more restrictions in their relationships than we do. We played with the people who wanted to play with us and welcomed and enjoyed everyone else. On this cruise, though, while we'll be open to talking to anyone who wants to talk to us and answering any questions about how our lifestyle experience works for us, our intent is to have as much playtime as we want. So, as for talking to that soft swap couple that is just waiting for the 'right couple' to come along before they play, I'm okay with them finding another couple in this particular situation. Does that make me a bad person? Nope, just an honest one. I like to play and I like to play hard. As a result, my preference is to play with experienced, similarly oriented individuals. Again this is not a bad thing. It just is what it is, and just like everyone else in the lifestyle, I am entitled to play and socialize in the way that works best for me - and I am the one who knows best what that means.

I guess I'll stock up on green glow bracelets... hopefully as the cruise progresses and people ask about them, we'll see them spread... I'll certainly be happy to supply some to others who want to participate. RnM99336 makes an excellent point, but I think that if it was posted in the dailies it would work well. If we can't make that happen, then those of us who are of like mind will just have to 'spread the word'... and hopefully a few legs in the process...

Registered User RaleighCouple10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    Again, this is exactly what I'm talking about. We clearly have very different approaches to the lifestyle - which is perfectly okay, but we need to respect EVERYONE'S lifestyle choices, not just those whose agree with ours, or who are less comfortable.
    Well Said Dish, agree with your outlook, we are going o nthe cruise to play, and I am VERY picky about other guys I HAVE to be attracted to them and also prefer they are hung as well as I am VERY spoiled with my husband. But he has a FREE Hall Pass to do whatever he wants all week with whoever he wants, I don't care but I don't take one for the team and I am VERY honest and upfront with people and I say sorry I am not interested A LOT but my husband would be interested in playing with you guys if you need a 3rd I say but so many couples don't like single males or playing seperate. I, like you have a boyfriend and him and my husband keep me more than satisfied and I am not really looking for much more but the cruise week Mike wants me to be the total slut wife like I am with them and do whoever I want whenever I want and with alcohol in me I probably will I love to put on a show and show off my husband's big cock and my oral skills too but sounds like we can only play in our rooms, we do hope there is a LARGE open play area as we will be in there a lot. I just have to keep my condoms on me as I have allergies and only use SKYN ones, that part sucks, so maybe I will just be the oral slut.....
    Mike & Cindy
    Raleigh, NC

RaleighCouple10 on SLS, Wicked Garden & YahooChat

Freedom of the Seas Cruise - November 11, 2012 - our 1st LS cruise
    Cabin 9666 with a Balcony, (yeah we are EVIL)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobMCarolR View Post
    WE agree, don't like wasting time on the cruise (our cabin # will be 8531 unless we get upgraded

But... the color of wrist bands are very hard to see in the dark, so we propose glow-sticks bracelets:
    http://www.glowstickfactory.com/prod...r-Imprint.html

The 'official' color code will be: Red = just looking; yellow = maybe; green = lets go! We'll be wearing our green ones religiously And bringing extras for our new friends that ask us what they are for, etc.

Since we, and it sounds like more than a few here, are primarily interested in the greenies, all that we need to do is get THEM to wear them....

BTW: Any of you fun people going to Naughty-in-N'awlins in July?

-Bob
    glad there are people like me and dish on the cruise. lol. nice idea with the glow stick bracelets. i will have to buy some for me and my wife. the only color we will need it green. lol. but we can always use a few xtra if u will hook us up. lol
    i am ROLANDO and my wife is ROSE

1st LS vacation hedo II aug. 2011
    2nd LS vacation freedom of the seas cruise nov. 2012
    cabin number 7393 dont be shy stop bi and say hi. we dont bite, much ;-)

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

Quote Originally Posted by yourluvrman View Post
    I understand what Dish and ALATINCPL are saying. Effective communication is more than just conversation. Visual cues, body language, non verbal communication, intuition, and conversation all are components of overall communication. In visiting a club in Albuquerque , NM, It was very helpful when socializing as the host had color coded drinking cups that help communicate preferences, fantasies, and desires. BobMCarolR also raise a good point as we attended a lifestyle meet and greet in a vanilla club. The glowsticks were worn to distinguish the lifestylers from the vanilla crowd, which obviously was an important issue. In short, the more information the better.
    glad u understand luvrman. cause the party will be in your cabin. dish we be rounding us up before she goes to your cabin. i lookd at the lay out of all the cabin and our cabin is real close to yours so she wont have a long way to go to pick me and my wife up. lol. cant wait for the cruise. we will be there to have fun. lol

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

Quote Originally Posted by RnM99336 View Post
    i agree with u i think its a great idea. lol

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

Quote Originally Posted by hedolovers2019 View Post
    We were just thinking about hitting the party rooms and seeing what happens.. i thought I read where there may be the open door system where you can join in if the door is open. We thought about just roaming the halls and seeing whats new.. Of course I am sure many conversations and meetings will happen around the pool. I am looking forward to chating with folks and if someone or someones strike my fancy then we will go from there.(hopfully to our or thier room). I quest we will just play it by ear. Of course you could just wear a tee shirt that says (Full Swap).
    hedolover that is a great idea. i think we will do the same thing. hitting the party rooms and seeing wat happens. with all the open door systems sounds good to us too. roaming the halls looking for open doors sounds like a good idea. the shirt saying full swap sounds good too.

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

thats why we will hit the play rooms. lol. like hedolovers. there are full swap couple and soft swap couples with asshole. i still say talk to all the ones with the green wrist bands. lol. i dont want to wait till the last day. lol. sorry but i am not into waiting till the last day to do something. lol. well since you put it that way we will see how many we can fuck in one day. like in one of the episodes in "how i met your mother" a wink to a couple with a green wrist band should be enough. lol. just playin. but by the last day of the cruise there shouldnt be any time wasted. lol.

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

We are a full swap couple and will gladly start a conversation with a soft swap couple. Full swap is an ending. Soft swap is is just as fun and you never know when that soft swap couple will meet people they really like and decide to go a step further. do you think they are going to now search you out when you wouldn't talk with them before?
    i am glad that you 2 will start a convo with a soft swap couple. that is something that u 2 are into. but for us we see it as a waste of time. we are not into soft swap and are looking for full swap couples only. now if we are on a tour or something where we are not looking to play then we will talk to everyone. we are not looking to find that one soft swap couple that is feeling us and finaly looking to do full swap. lol. i wouldnt want them to search us out anyways. for one they might change their minds and for 2 one of the could at the last minute say sorry i am just not really ready to do it. a couple should never do anything they are not ready to do but for me to be so close to doing it and then for a couple to say sorry but its just too much for us. its just not for us. lol. so for everyone to know we are full swap and not looking for soft swap. lol thanks you so much.

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    Again, this is exactly what I'm talking about. We clearly have very different approaches to the lifestyle - which is perfectly okay, but we need to respect EVERYONE'S lifestyle choices, not just those whose agree with ours, or who are less comfortable. Saying "It is about the experience not just how many people you can fuck in a week" is something YOU can only say about YOU. How YOU choose to experience the lifestyle and socialize is about YOU, and not anyone else. Every individual in the lifestyle has to make their own choices and not feel like they're going to be judged, and when you make a statement like this as if it should apply to everyone, it's pretty judgemental. I realize that wasn't the intent; it just is what it is. I'm actually going on this lifestyle takeover cruise - a cruise that by definition provides extensive opportunities to fuck - with exactly that in mind. We've met some wonderful, life long friends in the lifestyle, but we also know wonderful vanilla people - the difference in the lifestyle is the fucking. If your idea of taking best advantage of the opportunities on this ship is to spend six days socializing and one day having one full swap experience, then that's wonderful for you and I hope it's exactly what you find. That's not my plan - and I think it's pretty clear that there are others who feel similarly to me here. To be told that I should modify my own choices because it's what someone else thinks is 'appropriate' is no different to me than being told by a vanilla that anyone in the lifestyle is a promiscuous immoral slut - even soft swappers. To me one of the best things about the lifestyle is being among other open minded, accepting people - but as a completely open couple we have to deal with negativity from within the community all the time - one reason I may appear touchy about the subject. Nobody is better or worse here; the important thing is to always be comfortable with YOUR OWN choices and not tell anyone else what THEIR choices should be. I would never in a million years try to convince anyone that they should have more sex than they're comfortable with - why do I have to be told that I should have less?

Here in our community, my husband and I are pretty much the 'goto' couple for newbies; we're patient, open minded, accepting, and we always make it very clear that nobody should ever do anything they're not completely comfotable with - including us. We had a party last night and many of the people we invited are soft swappers or at the very least have more restrictions in their relationships than we do. We played with the people who wanted to play with us and welcomed and enjoyed everyone else. On this cruise, though, while we'll be open to talking to anyone who wants to talk to us and answering any questions about how our lifestyle experience works for us, our intent is to have as much playtime as we want. So, as for talking to that soft swap couple that is just waiting for the 'right couple' to come along before they play, I'm okay with them finding another couple in this particular situation. Does that make me a bad person? Nope, just an honest one. I like to play and I like to play hard. As a result, my preference is to play with experienced, similarly oriented individuals. Again this is not a bad thing. It just is what it is, and just like everyone else in the lifestyle, I am entitled to play and socialize in the way that works best for me - and I am the one who knows best what that means.

I guess I'll stock up on green glow bracelets... hopefully as the cruise progresses and people ask about them, we'll see them spread... I'll certainly be happy to supply some to others who want to participate. RnM99336 makes an excellent point, but I think that if it was posted in the dailies it would work well. If we can't make that happen, then those of us who are of like mind will just have to 'spread the word'... and hopefully a few legs in the process...
    thanks dish its like you are reading my mind. lol. you put it way better than i can ever put it. ;-)

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighCouple10 View Post
    Well Said Dish, agree with your outlook, we are going o nthe cruise to play, and I am VERY picky about other guys I HAVE to be attracted to them and also prefer they are hung as well as I am VERY spoiled with my husband. But he has a FREE Hall Pass to do whatever he wants all week with whoever he wants, I don't care but I don't take one for the team and I am VERY honest and upfront with people and I say sorry I am not interested A LOT but my husband would be interested in playing with you guys if you need a 3rd I say but so many couples don't like single males or playing seperate. I, like you have a boyfriend and him and my husband keep me more than satisfied and I am not really looking for much more but the cruise week Mike wants me to be the total slut wife like I am with them and do whoever I want whenever I want and with alcohol in me I probably will I love to put on a show and show off my husband's big cock and my oral skills too but sounds like we can only play in our rooms, we do hope there is a LARGE open play area as we will be in there a lot. I just have to keep my condoms on me as I have allergies and only use SKYN ones, that part sucks, so maybe I will just be the oral slut.....
    hello raleighcouple10 tried to look uup on sls but u are invisible to free member. :-( why do u chose to be invisible to free memebers? we are real just cant afford to pay the member fees every month. lol. let us know wats up.

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

This is going to be our first cruise and the first with so many lifestylers/nudist. I (Mrs Hedolover) am like so many on this board and will not take one for the team. I am somewhat picky about whom I spend sexual time with. The guy doesnt have to be hung or in a greek body but a good attitude, nice looks and humor will drop my panties in a heart beat. I have found in so many cases in the lifestyle that many feel that another couple is "out of their league" becuase they feel that the other couple is better looking or in better shape so they never appraoch them and simply start a conversation. I am not a size 2 but rather a normal woman with many curves. But due to a good out look on life I get alot of guys that I thought would never find me attractive hitting on me. If everyone would just be themselves I am sure alot of fun will be had by all..Yes I am going to be a slut on board and hope to have lots of play time with many. I am however am not out to screw the enitre ship (that would take a few more days lol)

We know that there will be couples on board that will be stand offish but they will find who they find to play with. The people on here and taking the time to try and know people before the cruise are the types we would enjoy meeting for real. Everyone one here seems so nice and I am sure would make great playmates.

We are just your average couple. Hubby isnt hung but has a great sense of humor and could have everyone laughing soon after meeting. I am a typical short blonde with curves. Some may like some may not. That is life. If I play with one guy and have a great time or 20 guys I am sure this will be a trip to rememeber and you folks will be a big part of it. We are in Cabin 8311 stop bye say hello and see where it goes.

Lovers are for the moment but friends are forever..
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Page 88 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast