Page 116 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2063

Thread: Freedom of the Seas Couples Lifestyle Cruise November 11, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hedolovers2019 View Post
    Is anyone planning on going to the Blackbeard's Estate Pool Party in St thomas.. its one of the excursions offered on the RCCL site.. it has a clothing optional pool.. its $44.00 per person??
    We were just looking at that as well...might be interesting!
    Northaven Resort- All Summer long!
    Hedo II-Ms No Swimsuit March 6-16, 2014
    Independence of the Seas, Nov 15-22, 2014
    Hedo II- Jan 25-Feb 2 2016
    Vegas Exchange Aug 11-14 2016
    SLS/SDC/Lifestylelounge screename-IRCPL

Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    Oh hey, I almost forgot... There is a RCCL Meet and Mingle party set up through Cruise Critic. If you're a member (if you're not you can sign up in about 2 minutes), head over to CC and register for it. You have to click through and fill in a form to put your name on the list. Last check there were 27 people going.
    You're right, Dish. Here is the link.... https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

As of right now, 35 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle for the Freedom Of The Seas sailing on 11-Nov-2012.

Hi. Cheryl and royce here. We will be leading the erotic massage classes again this year. As part of that class, I sometimes have all the men line up facing one way and all women line up facing them. Then the women rotate down the line having 1 minute with each man. Of course everyone is naked or nearly so. The women can touch the man wherever she wishes but I request the man to keep his hands to himself unless invited to do otherwise. It's like naked speed dating and great fun. It's a great way to get a feel of what you may get later. Open playtime immediately follows my class.

Registered User eastloveswest09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hedolovers2019 View Post
    we thought about the dry erase boards everyone was chatting about.,. Great idea. We are going a step further and posting a G-rated pic of us.. So if you meet us somewhere and cant remember what we look like but remember the room# you can see our pics and remember.. Your thoughts on This????
    We have a laminated sheet with our SLS profile pic and info we usually hang on our door when we go to hotel parties. We will probably put this up with our white board. Someone also gave us a great suggestion to take a portion of the "business" cards and write your cabin # on the back for those you reeeeeaaaalllyyy want to find you later.

We will be @ the Marriott Saturday around 11am or so...I hope the hotel is ready for us. Keep us posted on where the M&Gs will be.
    Frank & Linda
    Yahoo, lifestylecruiseship, PS & SDC & SLS.com: eastloveswest09
    Freedom of the Seas - 2012: cabin 8648

Registered User RaleighCouple10's Avatar
    43 Days and Counting and my BFF is coming with us too now, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by RaleighCouple10; 09-27-2012 at 06:04 PM.
    Mike & Cindy
    Raleigh, NC

RaleighCouple10 on SLS, Wicked Garden & YahooChat

Freedom of the Seas Cruise - November 11, 2012 - our 1st LS cruise
    Cabin 9666 with a Balcony, (yeah we are EVIL)!!!

You just answered my question: was wondering what a "hall pass" was!

No need for that here either. Open relationships with both my men!

Thoughts

We just got these from shambooze thoughts?
    photo.jpg

Personally, If I am out on deck, I don;t want to have to keep going back to my cabin to pour a drink.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Northern Michigan....Eastern U.P. (Yoopers!)
    Quote Originally Posted by wvwildCPL View Post
    We just got these from shambooze thoughts?
    photo.jpg
    LOL....We just got ours too! Wonder how many others will be using this Shampoo!!
    Yahoo as n_michcpl2002
    SLS as n_michcpl2002
    Daytona Bike Week 2012 if this counts...lol
    Freedom of the Sea's Nov 11, 2012...CABIN 6358!!

Here's hoping one of the cruise employees aren't surfing this board and add that to their 'items to seach' list
    Bliss Yucatan Cruise on Celebrity Summit March 20 - 25, 2017 (plus a 4 day cruise to Key West and Bahamas on the same ship before the sexy party!)

Freedom of the Seas Bliss Cruise November 4th - 10th, 2018 Booked!

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighCouple10 View Post
    We need some help, and hopefully someone here can posting this on all the boards...... We are in cabin 9666 with a balcony, but our cabin doesn't allow a 3rd person, does anyone have one that does and the 3rd person isn't coming now or you don't need it and booked it anyway?

It won't work to switch cabins with you as we already registered and printed our boarding passes.
    SO this is our only option to ask around said the travel agent.

We have a girlfriend that REALLY wants to join us, her birthday is 11/13, we are hoping she can but we need a 3rd person room unfortunately that isn't what we booked, I swear we did but whatever..... It's the ships rules as they have only so many that allows the 3rd person and they have to account for any extra bodies although she won't be using the pullout she will be in bed with us, lol. But it's for food and people counts she said, she has us on a waiting list if anyone calls and cancels their 3rd person or their trip completely, no one else is on the kind of list she said, so that's good.

My friend is a little hottie, we have been friends for 8months now and just recently started playing, which REALLY surprised us she knows we are swingers, but considered her more of a friend that someone that would join us. She is a size 2, LONG dark hair, very sexy and into it all. I am not BI but she makes me that way as she is just delicious, lol. She has never been on a cruise before and wants to go with us so bad, it would be a blast she is a party girl for sure and will be a great ASSett to this cruise.

So if anyone has a cabin that allows a 3rd person and would allow us to add our friend as your 3rd, let me know ASAP. We can co-ordinate meeting before we board so she is with you as well.

Thank You,
    Cindy
    How do you know if you have a room which allows a third person?

Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    Oh hey, I almost forgot... There is a RCCL Meet and Mingle party set up through Cruise Critic. If you're a member (if you're not you can sign up in about 2 minutes), head over to CC and register for it. You have to click through and fill in a form to put your name on the list. Last check there were 27 people going.
    Awesome! I should be getting updates from CC, but for some reason I haven't been, but we just caught up on the thread and registered for the Meet & Mingle

Russ (and Kelli)
    Russ & Kelli
    Yahoo and SLS: Happy_Fun_Cpl
    Freedom of the Seas, Nov. 2012 Takeover

Registered User RaleighCouple10's Avatar
    YAY - We got it taken care of a great couple in NY is letting us add her on, so all is well, YAY!!

My friend is so excited!!! This is going to be awesome and I have my BFF with me too, how sweet will this be.
    Last edited by RaleighCouple10; 09-27-2012 at 06:02 PM.
    Mike & Cindy
    Raleigh, NC

RaleighCouple10 on SLS, Wicked Garden & YahooChat

Freedom of the Seas Cruise - November 11, 2012 - our 1st LS cruise
    Cabin 9666 with a Balcony, (yeah we are EVIL)!!!

Just 5 weeks to go and it's cruise time baby! Boy, are we ready for a fun vaca....looking forward to seeing our Hedo friends and meeting new friends!
    Seafookid...deck 8

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

Quote Originally Posted by seafoodkid View Post
    Just 5 weeks to go and it's cruise time baby! Boy, are we ready for a fun vaca....looking forward to seeing our Hedo friends and meeting new friends!
    Seafookid...deck 8
    Deck 8 Great.. we are in 8311.. look forward to meeting you and everyone else.. I am shopping for new Wicked weasel bikinis and Micro shorts.. and of course Slutty Dresses.. I need help finding Slutty Plus Size dresses.. If you know of a good site please let me know..
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Page 116 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast