Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Back Trip Report

Exclamation Just Back Trip Report

Hi Folks,

Just back from N-Resort. Below is our trip report which we'll be putting on TripAdvisor as well:

We are so lucky to have discovered a diamond in the rough! This resort was previously "Pebbles" family resort and has just reopened 2 weeks ago as an adult only clothing optional, all inclusive resort. As a result we practically have the whole place to ourselves and enjoyed the most excellent pampered services!

The rooms though rustic are very spacious and the beachfront rooms are literally 10 steps to the ocean. So nice to have our screened windows open all night instead of the AC and and to go to sleep and wake up to the roar of the ocean. We also had a large balcony with a bed where we enjoyed hours of shaded warmth and the tropical ocean view we just never tire of! Also, nice to have free WIFI but reception was spotty as was the hot water but these are minor compared to the pluses. The maid service was very clean and each day the towels were presented in the most creative ways!

For those who are tennis enthusiasts; it is worth it just to come down and have "Trasheka", sports coordinator, whip you on the court...she also takes you for lovely bike rides. She is truly amazing and should be on the WTA circuit. Her daily tennis works up a real sweat but the advantage of a nude resort is you can strip down in seconds and cool off in the ocean while consoling your loses in a "Dirty Banana" done perfectly at the bar! Best drinks in Jamaica and we've been at 5 other resorts!

Also Martin Sterling, the sous chef does a wonderful job with the food. Stand outs are the beach BBQ, the jerk meals with the great cooking demos/classes. Meghan our server is so sweet and pampering; and we look forward to seeing her each day at our table. Also, Lisa, the beautiful, dance diva, social coordinator, kept the days fun filled with a nice balance of activity as well as the peace and quiet privacy we wanted. This is unlike the other big resorts, which had nonstop speaker noise and music. Highlights include fire dancer, name that tune, and the slide competition.

We really didn't know what to expect heading to a rebranded resort. But our expectations were exceedingly met. The resort isn't luxurious like Sandals, but is rustic and very intimate. Parts of the resort is dated and could use some updating to decor. We can see this is being addressed in earnest as things are being worked on each day. In fact, we were also fortunate enough to be one of the first couples to christen one of two new jacuzzis next to the bar pool.

We can not say enough nice things about the excellent staff - from the friendly gardener all the way to the sports and entertainment coordinators. Freddie, the general manager, even made his rounds ensuring guests were having a good time.

Thanks for the report. It is good to have choices

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the report .

We are heading there for christmas . Have you heard if there will be a theme party .

Blog Entries
    Anyone going at christmas time !

Sort of worried we will be alone , even the resort will not answer us , whether or not it will be full at that time

thanks for the report. we are thinking of booking there in early jan. if there is nothing open at hedo. were they plannin on starting any theme nights or do we just get that started ourselves? thanks again

This was not a legit post in my opinion, more or less it was spam. The facts are that that user joined and posted this on the same date with no further activity afterwards. Shameless plug for that resort as it seemed scripted to me,JMO, but they do know the power of "these" type of sites.
    Last edited by coffee&cream; 12-12-2010 at 11:01 PM.
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Quote Originally Posted by coffee&cream View Post
    This was not a legit post in my opinion, more or less it was spam. The facts are that that user joined and posted this on the same date with no further activity afterwards. Shameless plug for that resort as it seemed scripted to me,JMO, but they do know the power of "these" type of sites.
    Hmmmm good observation......

My bf and I will be there the first week of Jan. I'll post a report when we get back. Here's a link to a travel agency blog with a review: http://gonudegct.blogspot.com/2010/1...-paradise.html

@ Richie - hope you have some company! Let us know how it is.

Yeah, that post did not have the details that we like to hear about on here. I tend to think it was advertising.

Think as you may, but we WERE there and the post is legit.

We worked hard to pay our way to try out the resort. They didn't pay us to say what we said. So your comments are very insulting.

Not sure what you really expect to hear from our review. Although there were only a handful of couples there, we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and had pretty well the whole place to ourselves. In fact, the staff - who were outstanding - out numbered the guests. If you're looking for a swinger place, this isn't it.

Perhaps it's apparent our post isn't appreciated and we made a mistake posting it here. For those other couples we met there who were also thinking of posting here, don't bother. It's apparent we our efforts aren't appreciated. So this will be our 1st and last post here.

Quote Originally Posted by rhnaks View Post
    Think as you may, but we WERE there and the post is legit.
    Perhaps it's apparent our post isn't appreciated and we made a mistake posting it here. For those other couples we met there who were also thinking of posting here, don't bother. It's apparent we our efforts aren't appreciated. So this will be our 1st and last post here.
    Sorry you got roughed up there. This board was originally a "Hedonism" board and although the board was transitioned to be an Adult Travel Forum, not a Hedo forum some people are still suspicious of any post that is not a Hedo post.
    The guy that runs this board, Chris, is very nice and there are lots of cool people on here. With the Internet, sometimes people tend to be blunt, even me .
    Anyhow, hope you stick around and get to know some of us, we are not always *this cranky* and some of us are happy to hear stuff about places other than Hedo.

Being a newbie here as Well, I hope to see more reviews of N as well.
    We enjoy a nice tanline free vacation, but Desire and some others can be a bit much.
    Or not as the case may be,
    it is a nice way to shorten the time between when I can read a good review and dream with the snow falling outside.

rhnaks, I appreciated your report! I am on my way there for 9 nights and I am looking forward to this no matter what the occupancy level is. We will make the best of it. How can things go wrong when you are on an island in winter season? It has to be better then shoveling snow?

So great to see a post for N Resort and this forum.
    I visited N Resort a few weeks ago, only 8 people on property but I spent a lovely day there, visiting with Freddie (the GM), inspecting the property and spending a few quality hours au naturel.
    I took quite a few pictures and I think they do the property great justice, I loved the rooms.
    We will be visiting again January 25 for 3 or 4 nights, hoping to meet others? Nice to visit Jamaica in January and NOT be "lifestyle month" as is HedonismII (another favourite of ours) We love Hedo2, but because we're naturists, not swingers.

Glad to hear a report from this new resort. Might be a good option to Hedo as it definitely needs improvement in some areas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast