Thread: HEDO, Desire, what else is out there??

HEDO, Desire, what else is out there??

Me and my wife have been to HEDO II 3 times and 1 time to Desire. Love both places (like better Hedo II). We are not swinger but what we love about those places is:
    -Closing Optional
    -Friendly People (lot of socialization)
    -You can have sex in public (almost anywhere in HEDO)
    -Beautiful destination

So I was looking around for another place in the world that has all this positives things but doesn't seem to exists. I have seen Caliente resort but seems that is almost always empty so not so much for socialization.

Does any one has heard of something else? Maybe a cruise? No necessary a resort.

A friend of mine said Temptations was comparable... but I can't speak to that personally. I think Hedo is quite unique from the inquiries I've made. We'll stick with Hedo cause we love it! 15 days and counting...

I have been told that Temptations, Secrets and Dreams are all-inclusive adult resorts in Mexico but not at all like Hedo II and Desire. Some have been turning to Breezes Rio Bueno who does have a nude side and Sexy Theme Nights but there has bee no mention of Public Sex. http://www.online-travel-agent-oppor...m/breezes.html

Temptations is close for sexiness and friendliness.. But no hot tub fun at night. No sex in the open, no skinny dipping at night in the ocean or pool.. The pools close at night.. Which is a bummer.. The clubs are fun in Cancun and the people, like at Hedo, really do make it.. It's topless only..
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

No pools at night!!! That's nasty... we have some of our 'best' fun in the pools at night.

Thank you for all your replies.
    Has anyone try "Le Jardin D'Eden" in Cap D'Agde France?

We are about to try the Copacabana Desire Hotel in Jaco, Costa Rica.

A small 40 room resort, that has got a lot of great reviews for their Couple's weeks.

We will put a trip report and pics when we get back.

http://www.copacabanadesirehotel.com/

We were big Hedo 3 fans and we thought we'd try something different this year. We checked out Temptation. My review is as follows. Very nice resort, better accomodations then hedo, food was good beach was nice. This resort while a good vacation spot is NOT comparable to HEDO. First its topless only, second they allow photography at their "sexy pool" and there is no shortage of creepy guys with cameras and camcorders on hand to take advantage of that freedom. Second the resort is about a 50 50 split between couples and single guys aged 20to 25. The young guys really can be challenging, there were several altercations between angry husbands and young men while we were there. One day an activity at the "sexy pool" had to be halted due to lack of respectful cooperation from a drunk single guy and on another occasion a couple of single guys had to be physically removed from a "lingerie theme party". All in all the resort is good value, its a nice trip just dont go expecting anything Hedo like.