Thread: Hedo ii or Desire?

Hedo ii or Desire?

New to this forum, glad I found it. We are a couple in our late thirties, thinking of booking Hedo ii mid-March. We have been to Desire in Cabo and Cancun. How does this resort compare? We like Desire because you can be quiet and comfortable on the beach during the day with an afternoon trip to the beds by the hot tub for some fun...lol...and an animal at night at the disco/backroom. We are not looking for non-stop partying. How is Hedo ii ?? Thanks.

We sent ya a message....

Sent you one too....

Now I came across this new "N" resort. Would like know more...is sex tolerated outdoors in view of others..this is important "Ya Know"....lol...

Hedo 2 is perfect. You can make it what ever kind of vacation you want. Relaxing, romantic or buck wild. And the best part is, you can change it on the fly to what you feel like at the moment.
    Go, enjoy and you won't regret it.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Haven't been to Desire, but CopNkitten nailed it. The resort is large enough that you can get away from the wild side and chill out in peace when you care to. When you are ready to start raising hell again, the party will be waiting for you!

Thanks for all your info. Are there any beds around the resort (Hedo ii) outside? Don't feel like getting splinters on my ass from a picnic table...lol. Having sex on concrete? ouch...again thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDane View Post
    Thanks for all your info. Are there any beds around the resort (Hedo ii) outside? Don't feel like getting splinters on my ass from a picnic table...lol. Having sex on concrete? ouch...again thanks.
    Lounge chairs, floaties, hammocks, sand but alas no beach beds on the nude side of Hedo II.

There are numerous places to enjoy one another on site... no splinters necessary. You'll figure it out. We haven't been to any other places like this... 3rd time back to Hedo over the holidays - 19 days and counting to be exact...

Thanks again. I am sure we will manage to find a soft spot along the property.... We are going to check out Hedo ii and see how it compares (for us anyway) to the other places we have been. Looks like the start of March 2011 for the trip. Red Stripe and Jerk chicken here our naked butts come!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDane View Post
    Now I came across this new "N" resort. Would like know more...is sex tolerated outdoors in view of others..this is important "Ya Know"....lol...
    I sent them this question on the facebook page and the message I had back was that the ppl are reading and such.. well here, read what they sent;

N-Resort Trelawny December 6 at 2:23pm Report
    Thank you for interest in the N Resort.Our naturalists are enjoying themselves, sun bathing,reading books,listening to music and enjoying great food.

On another note.. join us the last week of March, join the fun with Wild Women Vacations and the Hedo Amigos for even more fun then just going to HII. My love and I make our time there the way we want it and getting in on a lot of the extra fun with these groups makes it even more exciting. Check out the post by Wild Women Vacations here and more of us Hedo Amigos too.

The new "N" looks very nice, I tend to think they are mostly a naturist/nude relaxing kind of place. We will have to wait on the trip reports, but as we all know, any resort depends so much on who is staying there at any given time. Yes, the Wild Women Vacations website has some very good rates, don't think you can find them much cheaper for March.