Thread: newbie, planning 1st hedo trip

newbie, planning 1st hedo trip

So I'm new here, will post some pics when I get a chance. My wife and I are planning our first trip to Hedo. Either hedo2 or 3 dont know which one yet. We are both in our mid 30's, very active, love workin out, and partying. We want to expierence "everything" hedo has to offer. Looking for some advice and/or suggestions. Everyone here seems really nive and outgoin. Hope to develop some friendships here. Thanks for any help or suggestions on the trip

Last edited by kandykandy; 11-21-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lbenaq View Post
    So I'm new here, will post some pics when I get a chance. My wife and I are planning our first trip to Hedo. Either hedo2 or 3 dont know which one yet. We are both in our mid 30's, very active, love workin out, and partying. We want to expierence "everything" hedo has to offer. Looking for some advice and/or suggestions. Everyone here seems really nive and outgoin. Hope to develop some friendships here. Thanks for any help or suggestions on the trip

Heo 3 is closed only hedo is hedo 2 at this time... we are newbies also and heading out there this april 18th to the 25th were so excited,,, Kelly

Truely I don't think there is really a bad time to go to Hedo!!! You just have to jump in and pick a date and money wise and go.....you will not regret it!!! You guys sound fun...we will be at H2 Jan 22 - 29th come on with us ...go with an open mind and fun in your heart and all will be good!!!!! There are a lot of threads on here that will answer a lot of your questions....but don't be afraid to ask either....we all were newbies once... 48 days and counting....yee haw!!
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

that should be a wild week there!!!! lol I'm sure you will reap the benefits haha. We are a pretty hot couple, she is hotter than me i have to say tho haha.

I didnt know hedo3 was closed! I cant wait to go! You have to fill me in!! Lou (my namr by the way)

We are a lot of fun!!!!!! Love to party and meet people and go nuts!!! Totally have an open mind!! Youre right we just have to jump in!!

that should be a wild week there!!!! lol I'm sure you will reap the benefits haha. We are a pretty hot couple, she is hotter than me i have to say tho haha.
    It will be a wild week......once thing you will notice that it doesn't really matter on the hot scale...all is natural and beautiful...you really do see people for who we all really are...nothing to hide behind....people in general are non judgemental...all is good!! You will meet many friends who just enjoy being around you.....You will have a blast and make friends to last a lifetime
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

Last edited by kandykandy; 11-21-2012 at 01:09 PM.

The most wildest weeks at Hedo we ever experienced are the Fluffuntters group in July it is amazing. Pool parties in the pool by the buffet with a DJ there brought in from the states. He brings his own piano player and the best part the whole resort goes nude. The theme nights are amazing the group takes 250 rooms out of 285 at Hedo over 480 in the group from all over the world. The more I think about it is the most amazing time to be at Hedo is with this group in July. We love our other trips there but nothing beats a Fluffernutter trip in July at Hedo.
    Last edited by Lewis&Alice; 12-03-2010 at 04:33 PM.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

We will echo everyone else and say that there is never a bad time to go to Hedo. As it has been said, "A bad week at Hedo is better than a good week at home!" We love going in April- great weather and a great mix of people with something for everyone. Our group will be there then, so come and join the madness!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

We went for our first time in september and are already planning to return in april. It's a great experience and you won't be disappointed.
    Everyone is inviting and friendly. No pressure and the only objective is to have fun. A wise choice to go and I bet like us you won't be
    able to wait for the 2nd trip.

We will be there from 30th of Jan to 7th of Feb if you're heading at that time be happy to say hey!!

We took our first trip, along with another couple, last July and had a blast. If you want to hear a lot of specifics, send me a private message and I can fill you in. However, this is the place to find out everything you want to know. Be sure to read al of the trip reports. You will avoid any unpleasant surprises that way and probably encounter only pleasant ones--to say the least. Whatever, just go!!!

Tom

If you dont mind me sayn your wife is very hot, nice job lol!!!!!