Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: N resort jamaica

We are going there two weeks in March. Really looking forward to meet some nice people!!

31 days

Blog Entries
    We will be going back to N-Resort for third time Jan 26-Feb2 anyone else going to be there at this time,,,, not many options out there

We are booked for Jan 22 to the 30th. Looking forward to our pool VB rematch! :-) I wonder what occupancy will be like.....

We're booked for Jan 18 to 28th. I'm sure we'll see you there. This is our 2nd trip to the resort. You? I've also been wondering about the occupancy rate since the boards are rather quite. 6 days to go!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjackKY View Post
    We're booked for Jan 18 to 28th. I'm sure we'll see you there. This is our 2nd trip to the resort. You? I've also been wondering about the occupancy rate since the boards are rather quite. 6 days to go!

This will be our second stay at N as well, we failed to make it last year. From what I've read the weather sucked the end of Jan. last year, hopefully it's good this year! We look forward to meeting new friends.

We were there Dec 15-20. There were six couples when we got there, but most left the next day, leaving only us and one other couple. Another couple arrived the last couple of days and there was one day visit couples. They did say that they will have much larger occupancy end of December, then later in February and March. If you want to go somewhere and have a resort just about to yourself, it's the place to go, though I really worry about the long-term viability.

We're thinking of going back in March. I may give them a call and see if I can get a much cheaper rate. Since they are empty much of the time, I would think they would be open to bargaining to fill rooms.

Arriving Feb 9 for 8 days of sun and fun!! Can't wait!

Our flight get's in at 1PM the 10th,hope to be naked at the bar by 2:30....

Blog Entries
    We were ther last year around the same time, the weather did suck a few days, very windy, could not stay on the beach, there were maybe 20 couples when we arrived and they filtered out during the week, not sure what to expect this year cat believe this place has not caught on yet

Blog Entries
    hey guys looking forward to seeing you again,seems like we will have a few days of over lap, looking forward to rnr

Yes we are looking forward to seeing you guys again too! I've been checking the weather and it looks pretty normal this year, highs in the mid 80's, winds in the teens. Only a week away for us, can't wait but so much to do before we go!

From what I can tell, mid-January to end of February will be at a "higher" occupancy ... so maybe there will be 20 couples there LOL. Hopefully good changes will be occurring soon, we've been waiting an awful long time for them to come about.

The problem is marketing. There is just no excuse for 20 couples in high season. We're looking at a trip in March. All but one room category at Club Orient is sold out. All of the swim-up rooms at Hidden Beach are sold out. The Club O Facebook page has 2500 likes. The Hidden Beach page has 4700. The N Resort Facebook page has 22 likes. Club O and Hidden Beach have ads every month in the AANR Bulletin, Club O being always full page. I've never seen N there at all. When we went, people we met always asked "how did you find out about this place" as if it's some big secret. It's a real shame, since I don't know that they can survive that much longer at this occupancy level.

Quote Originally Posted by chazo4 View Post
    The problem is marketing. There is just no excuse for 20 couples in high season. We're looking at a trip in March. All but one room category at Club Orient is sold out. All of the swim-up rooms at Hidden Beach are sold out. The Club O Facebook page has 2500 likes. The Hidden Beach page has 4700. The N Resort Facebook page has 22 likes. Club O and Hidden Beach have ads every month in the AANR Bulletin, Club O being always full page. I've never seen N there at all. When we went, people we met always asked "how did you find out about this place" as if it's some big secret. It's a real shame, since I don't know that they can survive that much longer at this occupancy level.
    Yes, so true and that is one thing that will be rectified soon :-)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456