Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: N resort jamaica

We're confirmed !
    January 26 -29 (short but sweet vacay)

Blog Entries
    We will be there Jan 27 - Feb 3 Harold & Joyce

Five more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For us the rates were half of what it would have cost us to go to hedo . Hope it was worth it .

We will be there Jan. 23 to Jan. 30

Registered User Islander_Couple's Avatar
    We're booked for April 15th - 22nd. It will be nice to hear what all of the January visitors think of it. Looking forward to reading all of the trip reports.

We are going on a reconnaissance mission to see if it will be appropriate for our group to do a trip there.

Couples Ocho Rios - 92,93,94,95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,09 all in October!
    Hedo II - 10/07
    Hedo III - 04/05, 04/06, 04/07, 10/07, 04/08, 04/09, 10/09, 04/10
    Desire - 10/08
    Hedo II - Happy Camp Crazies! group trip - 10/10, 10/11
    N Resort - 4/11

Host Couple for the 3rd Annual Happy Camp Crazies! Group @ Hedo II
    ...October 13th - 20th 2012
    ...Through Castaways Travel - Call them now!!

April 2013 - Back to "N" Resort

We will be there with a group April16 - April23.

Hey folks. We have decided to give the new N Resort a try as well. Looking at sometime in mid Feb. Like many others we first looked at H2 and all our possible dates are booked. Interesting there seems to be a commonality of displaced hedo expats. Great new trip report in tripadvisor today that pretty much convinced us. It snowed about a foot here in Ontario last night. That may have had something to do with making the decision as well. Hoping the vibe has a bit of an edge. Have done Caliente Tampa twice, Hedo 2 5 times, Orient Beach SMX 3 or 4 times and Adge in the South of France a couple years back. Drop us a note if your going around the same time and maybe we can connect on yahoo before.

Ron and Fran

Only 2 days and we'll be relaxing on the beach! I'm taking my netbook, I'll try to post some reports while at N............if I sober up sometime! ;-) Gary and Beck

Sitting on our balcony right on the beach as I type this. We got in late afternoon yesterday, plenty of time to hit the hot tub and have a couple drinks before dinner. So far we are very happy with N......pretty much like others have said in the trip reports found online. I'll try to report more later.

We too, are here until Saturday night ! and totally loving this place (free wifi rules) !
    We will post a trip report upon our return to Canada, but all is good.
    Beach is fabulous, WHITE soft sand.
    Drinks are aplenty (I've had grey goose now 2 days in a row!!)
    Food is great, sometimes personally made
    We counted 15 couples at dinner last night, but just enough people to meet everyone and have a great time.
    Our only "negative" so far if there is any such a thing here, would be that no one else stays up past 11pm LOL
    Everytin is irie mon ...
    Cheers

Thanks for your hands on mini trip reports.... Anxiously awaiting more updates........... Have fun !!!!!!

Update.....after spending 3 full days.

Service is still excellent, almost everyone is raving about it, we have had a limited amount of travel to Jamaica and Mexico resorts and the service here is the best by far. Little things, like turning down your beds and re-filling your fridge with Red Stripe in the early evening, usually while we are at dinner. Other couples have needed something fixed in the room and it has been done within an hour.

Food: As others have reported the food is very good but choices are sometimes kind of limited. They have been alternating buffet one evening the off a menu the next. Menu is usually 4 choices, beef, chicken, seafood, and a vegetarian. We each had the tuna steak one evening, that was excellent. Last evening my wife had the shrimp skewers, I had Thia chicken, I should have went with the shrimp, hers was better. Other meals have been good too, no complaints other than number of choices at times. We ate in the Italian once as well, I'm not a big pasta fan but it was good too.

Atmosphere: Laid back but fun, certainly not Hedo, but thats not what we were looking for. We've had fun doing waterslide time trials, pool volleyball has been a blast, they did tye dye tee shirts one afternoon, bingo, things to do if you wish. Most of these do start on Island time.....30 to 45 min later than posted. ;-) Hot tubs haven't been too bad, one evening after Dinner we wanted to get in but they were too hot, one was 110 the other was 106, we just went to the bon fire on the beach instead. The place gets pretty quiet after about 11:30 or so, not that I would know first hand as we've been in bed by then!

We did the Luminous Lagoon trip, I would say it's a must do while here. Very close, quick, and really cool. I usually hate doing tours, but this was worth it.

Other than that just relaxing and having a great time, staff and other guests have been great fun. If you are wondering we have seen NO PDA's.

If you have questions feel free to ask, we'll try to respond quick but remember we are on island time!

Gary & Beck

Sounds like a nice, peaceful, relaxing, uneventful vacation.

Of course, if we wanted a nice, peaceful, relaxing, uneventful vacation, we'd rent a cottage on a lake near home...and it wouldn't require a 4 hour flight, and $2K-$3K, but hey, to each there own.

I think we'll stick to Hedo.....although it is nice that the hardcore naturists now have a place to go so they don't have to look down on/put up with rowdy swinger types at Hedo....
    Party like a rockstar

Hedo Scoreboard
    Hedo3 - Dec.26/08-Jan.3/09
    Hedo2&3-Dec.30/09-Jan.6/10
    Hedo2 - not freeking soon enough!!!

Thank you for trip reports, Sounds like our kind of place....we don't have any lakes worth renting a cabin on around us so guess we'll just have to take the 3 hour flight/and $2K-$3K (its just money) to get there and have a nice, peaceful, relaxing, vacation.....some people don't need to go on a vacation to have an "eventful time", Need to go on vacation to get away from all the "eventful time" they have the rest of the year.......Keep the reports coming and Thank You again

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast